• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
British slang for fractions of an ounce

Z - ounce

Half Z - half ounce

Q - quarter ounce

Henry/Hen - 8th of an ounce - as in Henry the 8th (I love this one)
In Scotland it always been
O-ounce
half-half ounce
Q-quarter ounce
8th’s always been known as a half Q:rofl:

El Magico

Small quantities are usually named by their price overhere, 10€, 20€, 50€,...
After that it's 25g, 50g, 100g, half a kilo, kilo...

Demonic chronic

Back in the day we also used to get what was called a box from down more south than Scotland you know:lol:, and that was 36oz, to this day I still don't know why it was called that (maybe 36oz fit a certain box haha).

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
finally got around to buying those half bowl converters! a buddy needed to gab a couple things so we went in on a order to get free shipping. so I got to try both the ti and ss in my ti and ss tips. didn't really notice a difference torching and yes the bowl was faster but I think it has more to do with being a half bowl than added mass lol but my OG gen 1 Apollo was another story! the ss in my 19m tip couldn't even make it to the click with a full heat cycle and was very slow to get going, the ti with the 19 was better but still slow I forgot how much my IH hates my ss lol. the ti in my ti tip was fast and had great performance while the ss in the ti tip tamed it a bit and had a slower heat up but was weaker. I sent my buddy the ti and I kept the ss, the half bowl was fine in my 19m with a cut to size mesh screen, I could even blow out the duff but the honeymoon didn't last....... the half bowl was ideal to use in my IH cause its kinda shitty, heats more towards the tip than the bottom, avb gets lighter as you dig down through the bowl:( but the half bowl makes it work perfect! so I gave the half bowl to my mom since she has my IH and she loves it!!!!! she never vaped a whole bowl in one session anyway usually 2 but sometimes she would forget and try and hit it again the 3rd day:puke:. so now she can vape her exact dose without worrying about using too much one day and not getting enough the next and not having to come back to a partial bowl is less harsh for her so there is nothing she doesn't love about it including the tamer performance with the ss adapter. so no half bowl for me..... again :dog: maybe next time!

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
O.T. In these parts an ounce use to be referred to as a 'Lid'. As in a jar or pot lid. Their were eights, quarters, and half lids as well. From there it was pounds and keys. Joints were weed and spliffs were a tobacco weed and or hash blend.

What are hand rolls called in your area?

Demonic chronic

O.T. In these parts an ounce use to be referred to as a 'Lid'. As in a jar or pot lid. Their were eights, quarters, and half lids as well. From there it was pounds and keys. Joints were weed and spliffs were a tobacco weed and or hash blend.

What are hand rolls called in your area?
Joints, most people here usualy smoke with tobacco, when I smoked a joint it was always pure (in my smoking days of course), fucking disgusting🤮

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
finally got around to buying those half bowl converters! a buddy needed to gab a couple things so we went in on a order to get free shipping. so I got to try both the ti and ss in my ti and ss tips. didn't really notice a difference torching and yes the bowl was faster but I think it has more to do with being a half bowl than added mass lol but my OG gen 1 Apollo was another story! the ss in my 19m tip couldn't even make it to the click with a full heat cycle and was very slow to get going, the ti with the 19 was better but still slow I forgot how much my IH hates my ss lol. the ti in my ti tip was fast and had great performance while the ss in the ti tip tamed it a bit and had a slower heat up but was weaker. I sent my buddy the ti and I kept the ss, the half bowl was fine in my 19m with a cut to size mesh screen, I could even blow out the duff but the honeymoon didn't last....... the half bowl was ideal to use in my IH cause its kinda shitty, heats more towards the tip than the bottom, avb gets lighter as you dig down through the bowl:( but the half bowl makes it work perfect! so I gave the half bowl to my mom since she has my IH and she loves it!!!!! she never vaped a whole bowl in one session anyway usually 2 but sometimes she would forget and try and hit it again the 3rd day:puke:. so now she can vape her exact dose without worrying about using too much one day and not getting enough the next and not having to come back to a partial bowl is less harsh for her so there is nothing she doesn't love about it including the tamer performance with the ss adapter. so no half bowl for me..... again :dog: maybe next time!
Well, that is kinda annoying. I didn't even know there WAS a steel or Ti halfbowl option. I got mine on the first offer as a new product and there was no option. Anyone know whether those were steel or Ti? They didn't have that orange cast the steel ones have in their pic now on the site...

Nevermind, on reading the blurb I see the orange one is the steel one so the originals are Ti.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: Bad Dog

My_50p_worth

Aye had 9bars as long I can remember. And soap bar:lol:, i wouldn’t touch that toxic shit.
We call it poo bar here but we seem to have quite high quality hash around here. I love it in the vape, tasty as fuck

@endof3d Spliff, or a Bean hahah. No idea where Bean originated. We all smoke tobacco with it here, nobody really smokes weed by itself. I mean some do but it’s fairly uncommon in my experience

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The only time I have ever smoked cannabis with tobacco was when I was traveling in Europe in the 70s. I have never seen it here in the US...

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
The only time I have ever smoked cannabis with tobacco was when I was traveling in Europe in the 70s. I have never seen it here in the US...
Same here. A young friend grows his own ancient strain of tobacco and blends it with his flower. Says the strain is not like modern tobacco. The person is also in charge of a legal commercial 40,000 sg ft grow operation. Bringing him over to vaping has been difficult. Will try the Anvil next time.

Demonic chronic

We call it poo bar here but we seem to have quite high quality hash around here. I love it in the vape, tasty as fuck

@endof3d Spliff, or a Bean hahah. No idea where Bean originated. We all smoke tobacco with it here, nobody really smokes weed by itself. I mean some do but it’s fairly uncommon in my experience
Same here we got good hash now, honestly haven’t soap bar in about 10 years (thank christ):lol:, I buy a wee bit now and then for a wee change you know. And yes i remember the shottie, all my friends did it, not me lol nasty as fuck as you say, I have a deep hatred for tobacco, if someone passed me a joint with tobacco I always turned it down:rofl:
01-F023-A4-2875-44-F4-B403-F0-A66-E5-DBC50.jpg

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

Same here we got good hash now, honestly haven’t soap bar in about 10 years (thank christ):lol:, I buy a wee bit now and then for a wee change you know. And yes i remember the shottie, all my friends did it, not me lol nasty as fuck as you say, I have a deep hatred for tobacco, if someone passed me a joint with tobacco I always turned it down:rofl:
01-F023-A4-2875-44-F4-B403-F0-A66-E5-DBC50.jpg
That is some lovely stuff there man! Bet that went down a treat in the old dyna :D I love my hash, I use a Vapman to vape it and it is my favourite vaping experience.. I need to get some more haha

Yeah shotties were the worst man, the baccy made them super addictive as well.. and that stink of the baccy ball sat in the water for weeks hahaha

Did you guys have squidgy black up there? Now that’s some dodgy stuff :rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I can't tell you the last time I had good hash, and I have never vaped it unless one considers hot knives vaping...

Top Bottom