WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I think I know what you mean: there were two styles back-to-back with like lines lightly inscribed, and the stem itself was slightly smaller in diameter than the ends. I don't know much about them, but I think they may even have both come out the same year in very limited numbers, before they actually launched the faceted version, above.

Edit: Found 'em:
YES!! That one 2nd from the top was the best ever. I also had a faceted omni as well when it came out, plus a few customs, several of the M, original M, prototype/sbM/anodized, a few wood and glass stems etc...

Only one I still have is a M prototype test piece that George sent to a few of us to test and give feedback on years ago.

Green Kiwi

I'm assuming all the avb was not from your DynaVap and that it didn't look like this :lol:
if memory serves you are also a mighty user? much more stuff left in the tank with that device
,Hahaha, @Bad Dog , no indeed mine is AVB is still greenish, light brown max.
I have friends whom combust(:puke:),and smoke myAVB, because they consider it as to good for edibles.....:dog:.
I vape usually on low temps and when at that temp it's stripped of those terps,i tend to toss it in the AVB jar.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m really attracted to this cap😊
5-F6-DB863-8463-4-AD4-8-C7-A-01-BD72-C74-E0-F.jpg

Flow

Hi all !

My DV (Omni, M, Karma, Homemade-wooden-stem-no-carb) are arsh to my opinion. I often cough...
I even made a SS flat wire twisted in my M to make it "vortex-cooled". It works well but in the end, i still cough…
Using a bong or a dry glass usually solve this point, but still annoy me because i have to warm my DV, twist it, plug it in and so on, and it's not that practical...
DV are portable devices ! If i need a glass bong to rip/sip without coughing, then it's not that practical anymore !!!

I tried a Davinci Miqro this week, conduction vape, mini format factor, efficient and no cough !
This is the point that makes me share those questions with you all :
- What are your best tips to get less arsh vape with your dynavaps ?
- Is there anotheway than dedicated vortex stems, bongs and glass coolers to rip/sip a bowl without cough ?

strange thing is that i don't cough with OG sticky brick, even when i take the baddest mother of all Rips… :D :D :D
I do not cough either with my SSV… I sometimes sneeze with some terpy botanicals (XD) but no irritation coughs…
So… What are your thoughts ? Thanks !

Flow,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@Flow For those that use their DV natively and want a inexpensive cooling option, @RogueGuy has the solution. The photo below is just a sample of the different SS and TI inner coolers he creates to fit any size and model of DV.

Cost starts at $9.00 USD + shipping. Here's a link to the Rogue Wax Works website. While you're there check out his amazing collection of exotic DV stems and vape tools.

E-mailed him a few weeks back about an Anvil intercooler, and he replied that it was in the works.

Photo from Rogue Wax Works website.
The-Rogue-Cooling-Units.jpg

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Hi all !

My DV (Omni, M, Karma, Homemade-wooden-stem-no-carb) are arsh to my opinion. I often cough...
I even made a SS flat wire twisted in my M to make it "vortex-cooled". It works well but in the end, i still cough…
Using a bong or a dry glass usually solve this point, but still annoy me because i have to warm my DV, twist it, plug it in and so on, and it's not that practical...
DV are portable devices ! If i need a glass bong to rip/sip without coughing, then it's not that practical anymore !!!

I tried a Davinci Miqro this week, conduction vape, mini format factor, efficient and no cough !
- Is there anotheway than dedicated vortex stems, bongs and glass coolers to rip/sip a bowl without cough ?

strange thing is that i don't cough with OG sticky brick, even when i take the baddest mother of all Rips… :D :D :D
I do not cough either with my SSV… I sometimes sneeze with some terpy botanicals (XD) but no irritation coughs…
Try a good old low temp cap, should produce less coughing, did for me when not using water.

Flow

@Flow For those that use their DV natively and want a inexpensive cooling option, @RogueGuy has the solution. The photo below is just a sample of the different SS and TI inner coolers he creates to fit any size and model of DV.

Photo from Rogue Wax Works website.
The-Rogue-Cooling-Units.jpg
Great tip and great website ! …
i did try nearly the same trick with my drillbit and a piece of flat SS but that didn't provide enough cooling for me.
Way better yet, but still not what i want.

@Demonic chronic : I do low temp - sipping extractions, i usually get my ABV light brown and prefer torching from the bottom to the middle of the cap.

Who else would go for the Revolve Stem ? ^^ It seems VAS kickin' in ^^ :D

Smokey McVape

Hi all !

Try the half bowl setting, it's easier than wasting money on a new stem that might not make a difference and worked for me.

Nahojii

Do anyone know what M is featured in this review?

Not the M17 in the thumbnail.

The device in the actual review video looks like some kind of Beta of the M17? Dual swirls and triangle around the airport?
Instead of the engraved Logo of the M17 this one has a similar laser etched logo to the early Omni (pre-2018)
Can anyone shed some light on this?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is either the original M or the next version. As you can see the video is from 5 years ago.

Nice to see Wake and Vape. He did good reviews. He kinda disappeared a while back...
Early-M.jpg

Last edited:

Nahojii

It is either the original M or the next version. As you can see the video is from 5 years ago.

Nice to see Wake and Vape. He did good reviews. He kinda disappeared a while back...
No it's not the 2017 M (original M) nor is it the 2018 M, I have them both. This is something different. That's why I'm asking.

Edit. This is my M17 (left) and M18 (right). The M in the video is different:
JxssDTUgqzyAWKSVqhl0WP_EgF2tkMRkngNdTXqRezU4FZCdSOh0GcfBt8BHOBCQafQedulCIsGbRxMh1MzgZm69GDRsn2IxlHZyCVk-EBEp5llwFTK25h84ja4cRVraCpMbUxRx_QmIldWKd0d4iw4T_lRSia7vRhLyU3Q1Bd8nwz0gNObKs8GuRjnXwG7e_K0IPGRGktiDl7oMoc8QqgQkcX-tAw7lwL4joF7aCFVQKcfX7_lloQw4ogf9hmoS_PghvV4N-ccroLvC4ktpex1GbHEz_0ilyajw1QJPOEJKuneM4ZMazLDVd4AfdTQOEbgKjzK7lXNKAXM1QuxF6vsyaLaRa-qv5WL1Bu3XaIcCh2ZgxYtcQb5tbj3gGDdLR0b-LfwVWXy5pYGE9pVaQZds-w43mm80zQ1Kl1WjrRN-dQrVCwObzNxAAwuGYiFvF7u3qK6TtvQu4wUQViks8UHLjDPA29F5Oase4AASuSxC0gk17fFKTjijPlMgN2JRhTzp1SwA-LDKO5BqjzzRZlFuAHF07IQgV0VWy2nTqnVwTYAJzOCFF49SC60VrBcSHREEe6t0q3IUEniQUGVi7RPQvkhAE2mMZOyWlx6j9H-JYi4nPEKmC7SILlpAOfxxvegpUSk15cavbw9jjvjpsprDUdxxOpAX79Qn5OdvuxXwU2Xda9lfQbcDIwHmxgzhXkSuQLg1Gv28RAuuRl0UbNCE7NYFUpZ7rFi-QNx9lQNipERnbJFYyggZSkMh=s904-no

Nahojii,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No it's not the 2017 M (original M) nor is it the 2018 M, I have them both. This is something different. That's why I'm asking.
Not sure why you think it is different than the one on the left in your picture...

correction: There is a second cut in the stem on the one W&B is using, but I don't remember a release version that had that. W&B WAS beta testing for George so it might have been a beta as @kuzko suggests...

Last edited:
cybrguy,

My_50p_worth

Found stock of an old “PhantoM BB3” in the UK

Nice grey BB3 coupled with a PhantoM 19M tip.

After my Shomni experience I’m definitely leaning into the shorter stems and trying to avoid “overcooling”

If I don’t like the bb3 I’ll probably take the search in the direction of a wooden stem, and look into getting the length just right for the desired vapour characteristics

Top Bottom