Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Recently had a month or more smoke break and was using the old sticky brick, and fuck me sideways I was too high was like the first time ever, had to have a lie down:rofl:, so needed something with a smaller bowl and all I can say is thank fuck for the little dynavap with the bowl set at 50%, I’d always laughed at the half bowl😂, now its helping me get my tolerance back up:nope::leaf:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Recently had a month or more smoke break and was using the old sticky brick, and fuck me sideways I was too high was like the first time ever, had to have a lie down:rofl:, so needed something with a smaller bowl and all I can say is thank fuck for the little dynavap with the bowl set at 50%, I’d always laughed at the half bowl😂, now its helping me get my tolerance back up:nope::leaf:

Funny you mentioned the 1/2 bowl, I bought the 2-Pack from SneakyPete awhile ago, but just started using it more. In a titanium tip, and a well tuned Fluxer Deluxe IH, it’s like a “JOINT HIT”, 2nd cleanup hit leaves dark extraction. Well worth it!

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
funny enough I’m also using an IH the caldron, getting 2 hits trough a little 250ml roor bong, I always said that a torch gets me higher so that has always been my preference so thought while I build up a tolerance I will continue to use the IH(they have their uses:lol:)since I find it a lil milder, then back to the flame🔥eventually.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Bad Dog

EpsomSalt

Hello guys, just wanted to leave this here:

*Never purchase anything from Vapeurshop. They scam you. They send you faulty products and when you return the defect POS, then they won't send anything back. I've waited for my compensation for MONTHS.*

If your located in the EU and you're looking to buy Dynavap parts or Dynavaps in general, then Dispensr.Eu or even dynavap.com is a lot better.

At least they give a f/^** about their customers and don't spin them in circles for months with shitty excuses.

Again, don't purchase from Vapeur! Their customer service is basically non-existent.

I've sent Mike of Vapeurshop *ten* e-mails now, and he's only answered two of them where he basically bullies me over my situation.

So stay the F@#$ away from Vapeurshop! Go to Dispensr.Eu instead, it's another European vape shop and atleast they care about their customers! They also have better prices and deals in general, but I digress.

I just wanted to warn the rest of the community. Best regards!

Last edited:
Hello guys, just wanted to leave this here:

*Never purchase anything from Vapeurshop. They scam you. They send you faulty products and when you return the defect POS, then they won't send anything back. I've waited for my compensation for MONTHS.*

If your located in the EU and you're looking to buy Dynavap parts or Dynavaps in general, then Dispensr.Eu or even dynavap.com is a lot better.

At least they give a f/^** about their customers and don't spin them in circles for months with shitty excuses.

Again, don't purchase from Vapeur! Their customer service is basically non-existent.

I've sent Mike of Vapeurshop *ten* e-mails now, and he's only answered two of them where he basically bullies me over my situation.

So stay the F@#$ away from Vapeurshop! Go to Dispensr.Eu instead, it's another European vape shop and atleast they care about their customers! They also have better prices and deals in general, but I digress.

I just wanted to warn the rest of the community. Best regards!
I've heard about this shop by the videoclip they does recently for promotion, which isn't that bad. But didn't knew about their service, thanks for your review.

terac.one

Manufacturer
One of our customers ordered the development of an adapter for a dynavap extraction chamber. At the moment the final tests are in progress and soon this (and other) adapter type will be available for ordering and/or downloading from our website. Coming soon :)

We are very inspired by this idea, because it will combine the mobility of the dynavap with the cooling and cleaning capabilities of the link-system terac.one. And the TRC-steam will also be available for dynavap users.

dynadapter-1.jpg
dynadapter-2.jpg

Last edited:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
That's cooling to the next level and beyond. With the ten internal cooling units, cleaning looks as simple as a good iso soak for the most gunked up scenario. Now, where do I find a ss 3D printer?

endof3d,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
That's cooling to the next level and beyond. With the ten internal cooling units, cleaning looks as simple as a good iso soak for the most gunked up scenario. Now, where do I find a ss 3D printer?

And your name would lend me to suspect that 3D printers are your nemesis :shrug:

Might this possibly be a deceitful attempt to get us to reveal the geographical locations of known 3D printers, not so you can acquire their services, but so that you can plan your bloodthirsty attempt to assassinate all 3D printers in order to bring your sinister plans of worldwide destruction of all things 3D...and therefore all life as we know it?!?!?!?

I bet you almost thought you got away with it, didn't you?

Now, lets pull off your mask and see who you really are...

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Maybe ask those guys, maybe they can do it in TI ?

endof3d

And your name would lend me to suspect that 3D printers are your nemesis :shrug:

Might this possibly be a deceitful attempt to get us to reveal the geographical locations of known 3D printers, not so you can acquire their services, but so that you can plan your bloodthirsty attempt to assassinate all 3D printers in order to bring your sinister plans of worldwide destruction of all things 3D...and therefore all life as we know it?!?!?!?

Stop spreading another one of those conspiracy theories that the fact checkers have already debunked!!! Just like heavy metal music rots your brain, Sasquatches and little green men exist and that the Ghost MV V2 is about to be announced.:lol:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud

That's so dark Mr Ramahs...... I love it!

endof3d

Maybe ask those guys, maybe they can do it in TI ?

Thanks for the link. A bit concerned about inhaling hot vapour threw a 3D extruded device that uses powdered metals and binder compounds to achieve the end results. You seem to be more researched than any one on this forum when it comes vaporizers, purity and safety issues. Interested in your thoughts on this subject.

endof3d,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thanks for the link. A bit concerned about inhaling hot vapour threw a 3D extruded device that uses powdered metals and binder compounds to achieve the end results. You seem to be more researched than any one on this forum when it comes vaporizers, purity and safety issues. Interested in your thoughts on this subject.

You don’t need to binder jet if you DMLS ;)

fogbank

Funny you mentioned the 1/2 bowl, I bought the 2-Pack from SneakyPete awhile ago, but just started using it more. In a titanium tip, and a well tuned Fluxer Deluxe IH, it’s like a “JOINT HIT”, 2nd cleanup hit leaves dark extraction. Well worth it!
In an amazing coincidence I just received my 2-Pack of SneakyPete half bowl adapters today. And I just tried it out in the Ti tip of my 2021 Omni, using my Orion V2.

I hadn't seen anyone mention the adapter in this thread for quite some time, and I thought I might post a few thoughts about it today, but then I logged in and saw this post and the timing was perfect :)

I know some people were not too impressed with the SneakyPete adapter, but I like it. It just makes using the half-sized bowl easier for me. I realize that it's not really needed to use the half bowl setting in the VC, but it sure makes getting the CCD in place easier.

I don't know if I agree with the claims of improved performance, but it improves the ease of use. Extraction appears to be about the same as a full bowl, using the same timing in the Orion.

When I'm using quality material I can actually get two sessions out of a full VC bowl. Cutting the load in half allows me one session per bowl, and therefore I get fresh material for each session.

fogbank

The titanium 1/2 bowl adapter adds some “mass”, which can effect the results in heating in my IH... I’m finding it a positive.
I like the 1/2 bowl adapter in my Omni.

I don't like it, and I may not use it at all, in my 2021 M.

In the M the adapter causes the SS stem to become very hot during and immediately after use. I take my draws in rapid succession, allowing very little time between heat cycles. I draw until I hear the cool down click, and then start heating again a few seconds later.

By the end of a four draw session (with very thorough extraction) the stem of the M is almost too hot to hold near the tip end. The mouthpiece end doesn't get as hot, but still warmer than it would without the adapter.

The tip and the stem become so hot after the session that I can't refill the bowl without waiting 5 minutes or more. The M gets hot enough to burn my fingers.

Without the 1/2 bowl adapter I can handle the stem of the M and I can refill it after a minute or so.

3l3tric

Just got my M out of the mailbox. After disassembly for cleaning, I've gotta say this thing has a lot more thought put into the design than I thought (like how the condenser is used to adjust the bowl - pretty nifty).

I had some issues actually getting a decent heat cycle out of it at first, but this advice from coolbreeze was absolutely essential to getting good performance (I literally pulled out a measuring tape to measure the flame XD).
This. The most common heating technique problem is heating too fast. If you have problems with this (or any) technique, you may be too close to the flame. Half inch high inner single flame, spinning tip just at or beyond the outer flame, just to the clicks. Works with every tip/cap unless the wind interferes.

I'm probably still in the honeymoon phase, but man, this thing really gives some nice hits once you get a feel for the technique. I'm not really sure why they ship with a triple flame when it's really easy to screw it up, but I can definitely see myself reaching for this guy a lot when I'm not really trying to macrodose.

Anyway, now that I know that it'll work pretty well for me, I think getting an IH is top priority, since everything I've seen through this thread and elsewhere say that those really elevate the experience to the next level

fogbank

Just got my M out of the mailbox. After disassembly for cleaning, I've gotta say this thing has a lot more thought put into the design than I thought (like how the condenser is used to adjust the bowl - pretty nifty).

I had some issues actually getting a decent heat cycle out of it at first, but this advice from coolbreeze was absolutely essential to getting good performance (I literally pulled out a measuring tape to measure the flame XD).

I'm probably still in the honeymoon phase, but man, this thing really gives some nice hits once you get a feel for the technique. I'm not really sure why they ship with a triple flame when it's really easy to screw it up, but I can definitely see myself reaching for this guy a lot when I'm not really trying to macrodose.

Anyway, now that I know that it'll work pretty well for me, I think getting an IH is top priority, since everything I've seen through this thread and elsewhere say that those really elevate the experience to the next level
I also wondered why the Starter kit came with a 3 flame lighter when it seems that beginners would be better off with a single flame. I used my 3 flame lighter exactly once.

I received a UFO induction heater with my M (in a bundle), and I use it, an Orion V2, and a Black Shadow exclusively with my VapCaps. I consider all 3 heaters temporary while I wait for something better to come along (check out the Sense). They all work adequately, and I have been told that they all use the same heater, so the real difference in their performance is the depth of the tube that the VC sits in. The huge discussion regarding patents and intellectual property rights notwithstanding, I would not recommend one over the other except as it relates to price. DynaVap had a special deal for a while that included an Orion V2 with the purchase of an Omni. At that price the Orion is worth it. :lol:

When you get your induction heater be prepared to take some time to dial it in. I have the 3 different heaters and two different types of VapCaps (M and Omni), so I have six different sets of instructions to get the results I want without combusting. The difference between the SS and Ti tips is significant, and the few millimeter variances between the depth of the tubes in each heater makes a huge difference as well. I had to dial-in the number of seconds that I heat after the click. When dialing in each tip/heater combination I tended to push it to combustion and then back off just enough to get really dark brown or black ABV.

I do find that once you have the VC dialed in it is remarkably consistent with an induction heater. I'm sure torch users feel the same way. Consistent clouds, extraction, ABV color, effects, etc.

Top Bottom