Duba

Accessory Maker
i also considered the sideclick for a while. maybe thats all i need. good pricepoint.
You can find this one for a good price here :
I owned it and I have to say that even if the heating depth is adjustable (thanks to silicone pads), I'm not very satisfied with the heating that I find globally too aggressive. it's a solid unit but quite heavy(280g). In the end, it's still a good investment for an entry into the field at a reasonable price. I have a Wand coming, I will be able to compare soon.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
Just got the Simrell regulator stem to add to my stinger. I gotta say the MVS is my top dog. I’ve got it paired with sneaky Pete half bowl adapter, original 7 fin LE tip, low temp cap. It’s my goto now. Although everything here gets some play.
MVS is without any doubt my favorite stem ever. I just ordered a performance kit to add to my 21M + 21Vong tip (half bowl) for when I go out and about. The intercooler makes a HUGE difference for my asthma, I can enjoy my Dynavaps again finally!

BallzMcVinegar

Anybody here use a coarse grind? I’ve been using my vapcaps with my Woodscents lately and I’m wondering if a coarse grind will be an upgrade. I noticed a real uptick in taste and draw when I started using DDave Ti mesh screens.

I’ll find out for myself when I get a coarse plate for my BCG. But I’d like to know what your experiences are.
Ive been using a coarse BCG plate the last few months and have been getting tasty results.

Dreuft

Hi I have a stupid question I guess...
Is the new omni 21 an XL size or a regular one please? I have an omnivap XL and it's the perfect size for me so if
I buy an omni 21 I want it XL...
Thanks guys

Dreuft,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
i have been considering getting an IH for well over a year now. getting closer. and i think i have circled in on the wand, just having some difficulties finding a place to buy it in continental europe atm.
while i am looking, are there people who own a "regular" DV induction heater & the wand but prefer the dedicated IH for their dynavaps? it seems easy finding people preferring the wand, so id be curious to hear the other side - still making up my mind i suppose.

i have never used an IH, a criticism i hear from time to time is the relative rigidity in heating when compared to a torch. IHs like the magheater with the adjustable oven seem to offer a little more flexibility, but i find it impossible to judge how practical this is in realworld use. also seems to require some stamina getting one.
i am aware of the much anticipated mad sense - could be soon now? might make sense .. to wait, but while it looks really snazzy & seems to offer a lot of great features - it seems it would have to be as rigid in the way it heats as any other IH? i think?

i have no use for a dabbing tool, and i would prefer a single hand operation (but yes this seems an unavoidable tradeoff for torch-like flexibility), so i am all ears for arguements in favor of other heaters than the wands while i am still out shopping. or if just to point out that never having tried an IH, the comparative lack of flexibility may really not be a problem at all. i also considered the sideclick for a while. maybe thats all i need. good pricepoint.

The only IH I had used was my DIY build, which was cheap and effective(till I broke it) but certainly got me interested in building or buying another one.

Until last week, when a friend was visiting with his newly acquired ispire wand.

The build quality is nice, i did struggle to get it to activate at first but soon worked it out(I think the dynavap cup insert sorts this issue)
I could easily and thoroughly roast a bowl in two heat ups while respecting the clicks, it seems flexible in how you can use it.

I liked it, I ordered one.

Inforit

Not nearly as well as the current models. I'd love to get another purely just for the collection, doubt I'd even use it tbh.

I've made a few different og glassy type stems over the years, replacing my broken parts etc. For a while I was just using a glass tube and a basket screen with a cap on as a disposable vape. Just take the cap off and bin the rest when you're finished.

If anyone finds og glassys for sale or has one they'd be willing to part with let me know id love to deadstock one in my glass collection cabinet.

Peace and vapcaps people
Once in a while they’ll offer them on the Dynavap site. They sell fast.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
So lately I’ve been having a problem with my Dynavap that has been pissing me off, I clean my dyna after 3.5g but lately before I’ve even put that much thru it, my dyna starts bubbling like it’s full of resin, so I clean it and and have a look and it’s barley dirty, so what in the fuck is going on!!, pisses me right off cause every time it happens I have to deep clean. It isn’t practical cleaning it in less than a day anymore, if I can’t find a solution I’ll have to stop using the dyna, which is such a shame cause I love these things.

Last edited:

sag

Anybody here use a coarse grind? I’ve been using my vapcaps with my Woodscents lately and I’m wondering if a coarse grind will be an upgrade. I noticed a real uptick in taste and draw when I started using DDave Ti mesh screens.

I’ll find out for myself when I get a coarse plate for my BCG. But I’d like to know what your experiences are.
I've been using coarse grind for a few years and like it with the vapes I use.

pop22

So lately I’ve been having a problem with my Dynavap that has been pissing me off, I clean my dyna after 3.5g but lately before I’ve even put that much thru it, my dyna starts bubbling like it’s full of resin, so I clean it and and have a look and it’s barley dirty, so what in the fuck is going on!!, pisses me right off cause every time it happens I have to deep clean. It isn’t practical cleaning it in less than a day anymore, if I can’t find a solution I’ll have to stop using the dyna, which is such a shame cause I love these things.
Maybe your hearing has picked up on the sound of the extraction in the tip, and now your focused on it. Listen for it when you use a clean tip. You may find it's just a normal sound.

Demonic chronic

Maybe your hearing has picked up on the sound of the extraction in the tip, and now your focused on it. Listen for it when you use a clean tip. You may find it's just a normal sound.
If isn’t a normal sound, sounds like liquid bubbling. A clean helps but after about 1 maybe 1.5g it starts the bubbling shit again.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: pop22

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
who you calling a yank? proud Canadian here 🇨🇦 and our climate isn't to dissimilar , good indoor hydro can be produced anywhere in the world if the grower has any skill.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
It happens to me too!!!!!
Initially I thought the reason was some water left in the simrell condenser after cleaning, but it happens even after 2 days after cleaning (and I clean my DV every 2/3 days max).
I think you and I have pretty much the very same style (no IH, single flame torch), so it could be due to the high tempereratures we reach at the first heating cycle (at least I have this bubbling happening only at the first heating cycle with a cold device).

Franco,

Demonic chronic

who you calling a yank? proud Canadian here 🇨🇦 and our climate isn't to dissimilar , good indoor hydro can be produced anywhere in the world if the grower has any skill.
Oh my apologies bad dog😂, true, just thought with all the legal weed it would be a lil better than what the dealers got round here, but like u say, u never know. Also never had this issue with bud in Amsterdam either🤔, weird.

Last edited:

Shorner

Is it a Ti screen?

I find the ti screens gunk.up terribly.

Shorner,
Reactions: pop22

Demonic chronic

I have always found the titanium to clog a lot quicker, I had the same problem when I had my simrell vortex.
I’ve honestly never had a screen gunk up, that’s why I’m so shocked and pissed off about the whole bazaar issue. I deep clean everyday.

Demonic chronic,
Top Bottom