condition

if you soak in iso you have to disassemble it to dry properly
before first use if you have an ultrasonic cleaner it would be enough

condition,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Water rinse or Iso soak? Take it apart ?

I would definitely suggest taking it completely apart, removing any O-rings & giving it a thorough deep clean with iso before first use - including using iso soaked q-tips or or twisted up pieces of paper towel to make sure you get absolutely everywhere. The last DV parts I purchased had a shocking amount of machine oil residue left on them - this was back in April last year so I don't know if they have since improved their process in this area but I would still reccommend it, all the same :2c:

:peace:

Smokey McVape

This makes me want to buy second hand vap-caps in the future :p
You should still clean a second hand Dynavap - you don't know what the last user did with it and it doesn't take long at all!
In addition you will have to strip your Dynavap regularly to clean it moving forward so get used to it!

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Aye it doesn’t take long to clean, literally takes me 5mins, I deep clean every 3.5g that goes through my Dynavaps:rofl:

Demonic chronic,

MegaMan2k

Hah yea i guess ur right about that :D
Its been soaking now for a few hours will take it out soon

Do you have any tips to taking off the o-rings on the tip without damging them ? ^^

MegaMan2k,

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Hah yea i guess ur right about that :D
Its been soaking now for a few hours will take it out soon

Do you have any tips to taking off the o-rings on the tip without damging them ? ^^
I don’t take the o-rings off the tip, I let the parts soak for about 5 mins then qtip and pipe cleaner till clean, takes at most 5 mins.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Do you have any tips to taking off the o-rings on the tip without damging them ?

Hey, for future reference, if you have good dexterity, you can remove the o-rings by gripping them with your thumb & index finger, then squeeze & push up (both away from the tip & away from the connector at the bottom) to stretch the o-ring into more of an oval shape giving one side of it clearance from the ridges, then, while still gripping it with the same fingers, manoeuvre the streched part away from the tip towards the bottom & over the ridges to remove it. It is kinda difficult to explain & it may take a little practice, but it does work.

Good luck & I hope you have fun with your new toy.

:peace:

I got a call from a random Wisconsin number this morning. Didn’t pick up since I assumed spam. They left a voicemail - it was a sales rep from Dynavap asking me to call back to hear about a “special offer.” Anyone else getting phone calls from them now? Really not down with this telemarketing BS.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I got a call from a random Wisconsin number this morning. Didn’t pick up since I assumed spam. They left a voicemail - it was a sales rep from Dynavap asking me to call back to hear about a “special offer.” Anyone else getting phone calls from them now? Really not down with this telemarketing BS.

Received the same message today. I can’t recall ever getting a phone call directly from a company like this. Guess they need some quick cash! If they want to “offer” me something, they can EMAIL me.....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wouldn't mind a free IH, but I haven't bought anything from them since my 21VonG so I would be very surprised by such an offer.

cybrguy,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

Been a while since I've posted here and I definitely miss the interaction. Here is something fun just for you.

IMG-20211102-212601093.jpg

For anyone who is interested,
I would trade this for an interview on a podcast.

Cheers,

George

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

rosedale

For anyone who was contemplating returning the call or is just interested, the call I got was 33% off of anything in the “Staff Picks” section. I think that the free IH came in if you bought the Obsidium / Orion bundle which worked out to be just the (full) cost of the Obsidium after the discount. It is a unique code that is good for just one time but with no limit on the number of items.

I know that some people saw this as a spam call but I have to say that it was a pleasant surprise for me and a nice personal touch. I was thinking about something for Black Friday and this exceeded my expectations so I am going to pull the trigger on a few things. My experience with Dynavap has already been outstanding with a free CVAP and 7 fin tip. These guys are great!

Top Bottom