Ganjora

Got the M with a 3 jet lighter.
Hated the lighter, got the Apollo 2.
Got a 1 jet lighter.
Hated the IH, got but better hits from the 1 jet.
Now use lighters the vast majority of the time, but keep the IH for on the verandah (& in the wind) on weekends.
Definitely much prefer the lighter.
You do need to fill it daily - minor detail imo.

Ganjora,
Reactions: Goita
I see a lot of people comparing a torch lighter to an IH, but has anyone compared to a torch lighter to the Ispire wand? I was looking for an IH for my dynavap and decided on the wand instead as it was only a £15 more expensive then a typical dyna compatible IH, it had great reviews for dyna heating purposes, and obviously it doubles as a dabbing tool too. It also seems like the best of both worlds - the control/accuracy of lighter heating but with no butane/refilling.

Anyone else tried this? I've got the wand, I just need to pick up some batteries today.

bask

going with this
I hope you get a tip with deep grooves. Unless you like a really tight draw, then it gives a lot of control.

*edit: forget what I said, VapoShop delivers them with the ‘20 captive caps, so airflow is improved.

Last edited:

MegaMan2k

I hope you get a tip with deep grooves. Unless you like a really tight draw, then it gives a lot of control.

*edit: forget what I said, VapoShop delivers them with the ‘20 captive caps, so airflow is improved.

Awsome, yea i did look for some extra tips in there, but dosnt seem like they sell any.
Is tips sold stand-alone anywhere, might want to test out a few different ones i assume? :D

MegaMan2k,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Awsome, yea i did look for some extra tips in there, but dosnt seem like they sell any.
Is tips sold stand-alone anywhere, might want to test out a few different ones i assume? :D
Where in the world are you. Plenty in UK and French sites for example....

Chicken No Name,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Im in Europe, Only been looking on Vaposhop so far.
Drop some links if you dont mind :bowdown::D

Just a few. All good.

Vapefiend UK is a top site also.....

Down the rabbit hole you go :lol:

Last edited:

Chose

I love fire
never used a ih
So can’t compare the effects but for me as an ex joint smoker using a torch and the noise and color off the flame adds to the ritual
It takes me back to the nineties building a massive five skin and blazing it up

I still get that feeling when I load my omni
And blast it with 🔥🔥
I have owned many battery operated vapes
And some I still use
But what I love about vapcap is it gives me the same feeling as smoking but isn’t killing me
Hope this makes sense I’m slightly baked

coolbreeze

I love fire
never used a ih
So can’t compare the effects but for me as an ex joint smoker using a torch and the noise and color off the flame adds to the ritual
It takes me back to the nineties building a massive five skin and blazing it up

I still get that feeling when I load my omni
And blast it with 🔥🔥
I have owned many battery operated vapes
And some I still use
But what I love about vapcap is it gives me the same feeling as smoking but isn’t killing me
Hope this makes sense I’m slightly baked
Poetry.

coolbreeze

MegaMan2k

How hot does the joint of the rig get when using a glass-piece with the vapcap?

Anyone had breaks from heat or from pulling it in and out of the joint?
(Im thinking a long object sittin vertically, lot of force if twisted to neither side)

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: pop22
Top Bottom