bask

I just ordered a Duality with the special Halloween cap, definitely not looking for a second one. The Obsidium M is dope, but I don’t need another M.
The Omni was a no-brainer though, as I already wanted a 21 Omni. Glad I can get in in Eu, without extra VAT and customs handling costs.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
It is very nice!!!

300 USD is about 230 GBP + Postage + 20% VAT + 3.5% Import Duty + Delivery Company Handling Fee... more or less £300 all told.

It IS a good deal, but it is still a lot of money ... Unobtanium rather than Obsidian for me! I simply do not have that kind of cash spare right now 🙁

Every few months I return to this thread, to find some new IH's to consider buying. I'm just getting bored by torches with time.
Is there any good tutorial with links to Aliexpress or an European shop for parts, to build a pocketable IH with 18350's? :rolleyes:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Every few months I return to this thread, to find some new IH's to consider buying. I'm just getting bored by torches with time.
Is there any good tutorial with links to Aliexpress or an European shop for parts, to build a pocketable IH with 18350's? All I found, is kinda big brick or expensive, unfortunately.

https://vapoven.com/roll-your-own/ :tup:

Still not that bad, if it can sit in a case like orion 2 or something of a similar size. But from what I've seen on their diy photos, it's kinda a lil biggy to be pocketable :sherlock:

bask

a great little project
Agreed! Bit pricey for mainland EU, as the GBP is still worth something. Add VAT and stuff and you can already buy a wallplugged here and just velcro a 3s lipo onto it.

That being said, it’s super convenient that it’s bundled and ready to be built for those that like the experience of it.

stonedmallone

Anyone know why a cap might only give 1 click when using an induction heater but gives the standard 2 with a torch? No matter what I do I am only getting 1 click with IH on one of my caps. The rest are fine

Top Bottom