• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I do have one untested idea???? take 2 rice grain sized piece and using a pick tool like a rolling pin roll out the hash in a thin rectangle as wide as the Dynavap bowl is deep and long enough that if you curl the ends to meet it makes a cylinder the same diameter of the Dynavap bowl and place in and fill middle with flower. ....... might work???

Bad Dog,

Steamer

Dropped my bong bowl and smashed the bastard🤬, anyone know of a good way to vape hash, I’ve tried in the past with no success in many different vapes.
I love the Dynavap for hash, I settled on a 21M + Stinger combo. Takes 2-3 heat cycles before the tip is fully heat soaked, but it's incredibly stable at the higher temps that you want for hash. The Stinger is doing an amazing job at cooling down the vapor again and delivering some extremely flavourful hits!

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I love the Dynavap for hash, I settled on a 21M + Stinger combo. Takes 2-3 heat cycles before the tip is fully heat soaked, but it's incredibly stable at the higher temps that you want for hash. The Stinger is doing an amazing job at cooling down the vapor again and delivering some extremely flavourful hits!
Won’t the dyna screen get gunked the fuck up🤔?, it’s soft Afghan hash that I feel will make quite the mess. Some sort of liquid pad seems like it would be a good idea.

Steamer

Won’t the dyna screen get gunked the fuck up🤔?, it’s soft Afghan hash that I feel will make quite the mess. Some sort of liquid pad seems like it would be a good idea.
The melty stuff can be a bit challenging, what I try to do is heat it the first couple of times horizontally so the hash melts on the side of the tip. After 2 heat cycles it will have become pretty much solid and you can just dump it into an IH without paying attention. You're gonna clean the tip more often than with flower for sure, but I tend to get all the gunk out with a tissue while it's still hot.
I try to avoid the stuff though :lol: dry sift and bubble hash is easily available over here and they don't leave a mess at all.

Demonic chronic

The melty stuff can be a bit challenging, what I try to do is heat it the first couple of times horizontally so the hash melts on the side of the tip. After 2 heat cycles it will have become pretty much solid and you can just dump it into an IH without paying attention. You're gonna clean the tip more often than with flower for sure, but I tend to get all the gunk out with a tissue while it's still hot.
I try to avoid the stuff though :lol: dry sift and bubble hash is easily available over here and they don't leave a mess at all.
Aye it’s a challenge, I’ll try using a ti tip and a DDave water wand, that way I don’t have a condenser 2 clean also😂

vandalizedbythelotus

the screen and oven will get gunked up. better to make a snake and coil/stick it on the oven wall.
but to avoid cleaning i make a 1.5-2cm long 1-2mm wide snake, which i then wrap i a bit of vaping cotton/rayon. then i coil it inside the bowl along the chamber wall since conduction is needed.
if this is too much work, rice grain sized (or smaller) bits can be sandwiched in cotton and stacked on top of each other.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I do! What's your method?
first this method is for firmer less melty hash. take a rice grain piece and using a pick tool like a rolling pin roll the hash into a circle and cover half the terp pearl with the hash and place in Dynavap hash side up, than cap and keep upright to heat with torch or ih aggressive for first cycle like what would just almost be the combustion line for that tip and cap and hit ideally through water. I do prefer a single torch for this but have done with ih . after that it should be held in place and your free to heat in any position you like and because its now mostly heat soaked you don't have to heat as hard because of the carry over built up heat.

however I did this with full melt and it also worked splendidly so a thin layer is key on the pearl

Last edited:

Cannabiker

So, does anyone have a verdium that's really green, like emerald green? Or are most of them closer to pee yellow? I was amused by Troy and Sneaky Pete, both of whom claimed their lighting was turning them "gold", but, really, if you could see the verdium in natural light, they said, it's green. The DV website has a disclaimer, with a photo, noting that there is variation in the color. So far, except for marketing materials, all I've seen, including mine, is yellow--not gold, yellow.

To be clear, this is just an observation, not a complaint. It's a beautiful piece. I like yellow, and the blue offset between the fins is very cool. The cap is the greenest part, and it seems to be getting darker with use. And, I'll give Troy and Pete some credit here, it really does color shift at just the right angle, in just the right light, to make you think there's some green in it. I took it's picture in a very green place to test it out, but it's still pretty yellow.

Smokey McVape

You can use the small liquid pads for the Crafty/Mighty for hash. Cut them to size to fit the bowl, put hash on top and then vape.

vandalizedbythelotus

So, does anyone have a verdium that's really green, like emerald green? Or are most of them closer to pee yellow? I was amused by Troy and Sneaky Pete, both of whom claimed their lighting was turning them "gold", but, really, if you could see the verdium in natural light, they said, it's green. The DV website has a disclaimer, with a photo, noting that there is variation in the color. So far, except for marketing materials, all I've seen, including mine, is yellow--not gold, yellow.

To be clear, this is just an observation, not a complaint. It's a beautiful piece. I like yellow, and the blue offset between the fins is very cool. The cap is the greenest part, and it seems to be getting darker with use. And, I'll give Troy and Pete some credit here, it really does color shift at just the right angle, in just the right light, to make you think there's some green in it. I took it's picture in a very green place to test it out, but it's still pretty yellow.

every one i saw so far is more towards straw yellow than green.
the recently released promo on yt is so green it's almost false advertising.

i don't understand why they didn't go for the deeper more toxic green at the end of the spectrum, you can see it on some rosiums by default.
they said it's not supposed to change color from heating like the azurium and rosium, implying it actually is at the end of the spectrum but the color doesn't match with the green there.

edit: oh apparently it's right before the toxic green? ah well ... tbh i kinda like all the colors anyway.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

You can use the small liquid pads for the Crafty/Mighty for hash. Cut them to size to fit the bowl, put hash on top and then vape.
Tried doing that with the storz and Bickel liquid pads with no success, anyways I got my new bowl so I have no need for vaping hash.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Ok, I hope I'm not having another brain fart but I think I remember a Fury 2 concentrate pad fits snug in a dynavap tip but w/o any cutting. You just have to squish it a little to make it a titty-witty more narrow. Worked ok for waxes until the reclaim fucks up the flavor. I would agree with the cotton suggestion.

vapeape77

Ok, I hope I'm not having another brain fart but I think I remember a Fury 2 concentrate pad fits snug in a dynavap tip but w/o any cutting. You just have to squish it a little to make it a titty-witty more narrow. Worked ok for waxes until the reclaim fucks up the flavor. I would agree with the cotton suggestion.
Best way to go without a mess is sandwich flower between the concentrate, a bit closer to the end of the cap imo works well.

I see some green on the cap area.

Those aqua ones were a little trippy looking blue to purple in the pics I’ve seen. I’m sure I would space out on all of em!

mistergyro

wow 2321 pages....no way i can go through everything. i'd like to try this vape out. would be my first torch vape which has me a little intimidated but i really see some benifits

can anyone suggest to me a good starter pack?

Cannabiker

wow 2321 pages....no way i can go through everything. i'd like to try this vape out. would be my first torch vape which has me a little intimidated but i really see some benifits

can anyone suggest to me a good starter pack?
I don't know if this link is still good, but Dynavap offered this package about a month ago. It's a 2020 M, which isn't quite as nice as a 2021, IMO, but they work great:

Top Bottom