kel

FuckMisogynists!

GrandWazoo

Hi to everyone! Back here after a long time and what ?!? 2319 pages! WTF, I was something around 1K, got a lot to read! But I understand why: in the photo are my two DynaVape, they are over 5 years old and they are perfect, well working like the day I got them. They have fallen several times, I changed sometimes the screens and tested a lot of lighters before to find a good one, not too expensive three-flames. And that's all: good hits, large clouds, pure taste, and no problems. Had a very bad experience with electrical ones, never go back. Me and my family are using only this, don't need anything else but in case I will certainly buy another DynaVape. Maybe the new 2021 or the Tytanium, which was the option when I bought the blackwood one ( very fine, I don't regret it ). I use to clean them every week: in a glass box I have food-grade alcohol. I put all the parts in it after a pre-cleaning with a pipe-cleaner (and then reuse it for next time). After half an hour I wash the parts under tap water, and dry. Very easy, this way the DynaVap last long time, to enjoy pure flavour without battery charging. Very little, very BIG !

David Root

I bought a Crafty plus yesterday. After two bowls, the battery went dead, so it was Omni 21 for desert.

David

I keep the 21 M with the smallest bowl and in a dougout just like my pinch hitter.

I saw a Tiger wood dougout that would fit my Onmi. Right now its homeless.

Sometimes its just the loaded omni and the torch that came in the kit in my pocket.

David

GrandWazoo

Does anyone see the photo ? Because I don't , and don't remember how to upload, I allowed to do it in my profile ...

GrandWazoo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Hey guys just wanted to throw a little PSA out. I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now with the Mad Heaters Revolve stem that is up for release soon. It’s definitely something that this community is going to be talking about. Here is the thread if you want to join in the discussion over there.

Mad Heaters thread

The stem is pairing really well with all my Dynavap tips and is also well suited to use with virtually all my Dynavap and aftermarket accessories.

Mad Heaters are also releasing a kind of all in one Vapcap accessory called the Reload, I believe at the same time.

I’ve seen many of you over in the Mad Heaters tread but I fear some may have missed it. I don’t believe they have been mentioned here? Both products are definitely worth a look if you haven’t checked them out yet. That’s all I’ll say about that.
0540-B9-E8-F0-AE-4097-926-D-7424-F1-D1-FB29.jpg

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Hey did dynavap send out a preorder email for the color ms this time around and if so can anyone share the link. I went through my email and dont see it. I think I saw somine has said they preordered the 3 pack

Xclerk,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Hello all. I would like to try vaping using a Dynavap. Have been using a Davinci IQ, but do not like the flavor and it does tend to burn. This kit on the Dynavap site seems too good to be true - am I missing something? https://www.dynavap.com/welcome-kit/welcome-kit-zebrawood/
The vapcap wouldn’t be my first choice for flavor. Not unless I was using a Woodscents from Ed’s TNT. And if you don’t want it to ‘burn’ you’ll probably want an IH.

BUT the vapcap is still my favorite overall vaporizer. And that is an amazing deal to enter the Dynaverse. Go for it.

coolbreeze

This kit on the Dynavap site seems too good to be true
No, it's just a good deal. The 2020 M is probably less-loved generally than other Ms, but in my experience, it works fine and seems to be well-loved by those for whom it is their first/only M. It maybe suffers in comparison to the 2019 and 2021 Ms, but in terms of the $50 set, the difference is insignificant and this is a great deal.

bltkmt

The vapcap wouldn’t be my first choice for flavor. Not unless I was using a Woodscents from Ed’s TNT. And if you don’t want it to ‘burn’ you’ll probably want an IH.

BUT the vapcap is still my favorite overall vaporizer. And that is an amazing deal to enter the Dynaverse. Go for it.
What is an IH?

bltkmt,

coolbreeze

Are these essentially one-hitters?
Hah! They can be, but yes, generally you heat it until the 2nd click, take yer rips, and while you hold, it'll cool enough to double-click again, indicating that it is cool enough to heat again. You can generally cycle through 2-6 hits or so per bowl, depending on how aggressive your approach is. One bowl is usually takes 5-10 mins and is more than enough for a good buzz. You can also put it down part-way with no problem, or you can pack half-bowls to finish up quick. There's a bit of flexibility.

Top Bottom