GoldenBud

oh, and I forgot. the effects are STRONGER. I can explain this because the herb inside the tip gets less oxidized than using SS Tip. less time for heating without inhaling.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I like both.

Being an ex smoker I find the steel tips give me that closer to a spliff hit. Nice for after dinner. Harsher and closer to combustion.

Steel for my coil or wool when doing rosin or bubble.

I like my ti for reliable hits from the start. First heat and I'm getting nice hits.

And I like to mix caps and tips up.

Find my vong useless without a 2019 cap on it.
My Ti tips prefer captive caps.

Quite like my Omni 21 with low temp cap.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
how you made those stands with all the magnets?
Thank you and you may! Super simple. They are half inch magnets and the key is to get diametric magnets so the cap centers on the magnet and doesn’t get pulled to the side. I’ve gotten these a few times.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Neodymi...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

I had a lot of very dense hickory floorboards left from redoing the flooring in my house and used those but pick a wood you have or like. I ripped them to a size I liked on my table saw, measured for spacing, used a 1/2” drill bit with a 3/16” stop on my drill press, put a couple drops of 5 minute epoxy in the hole to insure they stay, press in with a flat object, a little buff and color touch up, and that’s it. I’m planing on making a two or three step 25-30 magnet stand in the near future. I’ve out grown my current display options.

snirgol

Thank you and you may! Super simple. They are half inch magnets and the key is to get diametric magnets so the cap centers on the magnet and doesn’t get pulled to the side. I’ve gotten these a few times.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Neodymi...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

I had a lot of very dense hickory floorboards left from redoing the flooring in my house and used those but pick a wood you have or like. I ripped them to a size I liked on my table saw, measured for spacing, used a 1/2” drill bit with a 3/16” stop on my drill press, put a couple drops of 5 minute epoxy in the hole to insure they stay, press in with a flat object, a little buff and color touch up, and that’s it. I’m planing on making a two or three step 25-30 magnet stand in the near future. I’ve out grown my current display options.
Exactly what I was looking for especially the drill bit size and stop!!! Thank you so much!

David Root

After a week, I definitely prefer the Omni to the M. Stem on the omni stays cooler.

With a full load in the M, the stem and lighter get hot to hold.

Because the Omni heats up faster, the lighter and stem stay cooler.

I am new to vaping dry herb. I tried to dab, but not my thing.
That first hit or two are the best.

When I am done, the herb looks like coffee grounds.

I have tried both fill bowl and the smallest bowl for micro dosing. It seems to work well.

You folks seem to have converted me.

David

b0

Cloudy...
After a week, I definitely prefer the Omni to the M. Stem on the omni stays cooler.

With a full load in the M, the stem and lighter get hot to hold.

Because the Omni heats up faster, the lighter and stem stay cooler.

I am new to vaping dry herb. I tried to dab, but not my thing.
That first hit or two are the best.

When I am done, the herb looks like coffee grounds.

I have tried both fill bowl and the smallest bowl for micro dosing. It seems to work well.

You folks seem to have converted me.

David
Welcome sir, there is no way back now!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Yup, the omni was tops for me for the longest time.

My preferences have evolved only slightly over the years. My go-to pick these days is the Omni tip paired with a JoeKing Assassin body... in this setup, I am also using a condenser tube from the OG lineup, it came with an early generation Ti/Glassy combo.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
My go-to pick these days is the Omni tip paired with a JoeKing Assassin body... in this setup, I am also using a condenser tube from the OG lineup, it came with an early generation Ti/Glassy combo.
Sounds amazing. I’d love to see pic of that. Oh and a close up the Omni Condenser. I’m interested in how they differ from later models.

I’d love to have an OG Gen 1 Ti Omni in he collection . The Glassy Omni is beautiful too you’re very lucky.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: GoldenBud

vapeape77

anyone get this email from sneaky pete about 2021 Dynavap colors??? the email seems early fr
Pretty badass looking eh! Would love loading some purple haze in a purple Dynavap
4_17370ef4-cdc8-48f6-80c2-c5b3350bbd20_grande.jpg

Top Bottom