stark1

Lonesome Planet
Brenyo of Sense control seems to be coming up with some interesting competition for DV stems, as well as his IH.
Renderings, to prototypes coming soon, hopefully.

It’s all making Sense to me. Slowly. :tup: :chill:

Ground Control, we have a launch?

Let’s beat Bezos and Branson to launch!

upload image

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
I can get more primo bubble hash than I could possible consume now. For decades it's been unobtanium. Have 3 strains ATM, the next will be dry ice extracted. That should be interesting.
Legalization has its advantages.

I usually put it on a bed of flower in the vapcap and vaporize it. Just a half cap, half hash half flower. :D

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice looking collection, Ballz! :sherlock:

Would you elaborate on the (middle) glass piece, the taper of the mouthpiece
LQQks elegant.

What is the SP “spacer”, an extender, or the 1/2 bowl adapter (looks like middle, and bottom pieces are extended)?

Who makes the little wooden bowl/stand on top?

:tup: Neato setup!

PS a finned extender would be a nice after thought add-on for a Kool-R toke

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
So the community, what's the TiTip21 worth compared to the old model?
Is it an added value?

Duba,
Reactions: Bologna

BallzMcVinegar

Nice looking collection, Ballz! :sherlock:

Would you elaborate on the (middle) glass piece, the taper of the mouthpiece
LQQks elegant.

What is the SP “spacer”, an extender, or the 1/2 bowl adapter (looks like middle, and bottom pieces are extended)?

Who makes the little wooden bowl/stand on top?

:tup: Neato setup!

PS a finned extender would be a nice after thought add-on for a Kool-R toke

The glass piece I got from Rogue Wax Works that he called "heady stems". Over a year or so ago he had a handful of stems made that were all one off shapes and colors. There were only two that had this rainbow type coloring. I fell in love with the shape. Absolutely perfect for what I like in a stem. Especially since I prefer no airport. A little longer than an XL and it has a unique vapor path to anything else I have. Plus the addition of a little bubble to keep it from rolling away. Really nice thick glass too. The heat sink is from the Jet Pack kit that was made for the Shockwave/techtonic stems.

I have no idea why there isnt anyone doing hand blown stems. Id love to get some old school fumed heady glass stems. I really prefer glass. I saved this one photo from the batch but dont have anything of the others. This was the only one with this particular shape out of the whole run. He was going to have another batch made at some point but I dont know if that ever happened.

The SP "spacer" is the 1/2 bowl adapter they just released.

The little wooden bowl is from OConnell Wood Works called the Dyna Dish in walnut. Its the only item in my gear that has a magnet. Its a nice piece to have near the computer. Since I use glass most of the time I just lay the stem on its side and the magnet keeps it from rolling away and I dont have to worry about knocking it over and possibly breaking the stem. Same reason why I have that silicone mouthpiece on the hula stem. Really easy to tip over stood up on a magnet. Especially with that Jet Pack heat sink making it stand up taller than it normally would. I could see myself cracking the mouthpiece if it tips over. The dish part I usually just use to dump my AVB for a few sessions if I dont have anything else near and the fresh herb stays in the BCG.

Smokey McVape

Yeah, but I'm even more interested to hear how just a new Omni condenser works with an OG Ti tip and body.... :tup:
The new condenser used with the Old Omni tip and body is better than the 2021 Omni IMO. I find the standard older model gives thicker hits compared to the larger but diluted hits from the 2021 Omni (due to the rattly, loose captive cap). The new condenser with the old setup means beautiful, thick hits that are slightly cooler than normal.
Being honest, the condenser from the 2021 Omni is the ONLY component that makes any improvement over the previous model. The new tip doesn't produce any more or any less vapour compared to the older tips (I have 7 different Ti tips) but the new tip struggles with a non captive cap because the air channels funnel air around the tip instead of feeding the air into the bowl from top to bottom like the older tips and I would argue the only difference with the stem is the look. I sold my 2021 Ti tip, body and stupid captive cap to a friend and kept only the condenser.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The glass piece I got from Rogue Wax Works that he called "heady stems". Over a year or so ago he had a handful of stems made that were all one off shapes and colors. There were only two that had this rainbow type coloring. I fell in love with the shape. Absolutely perfect for what I like in a stem. Especially since I prefer no airport. A little longer than an XL and it has a unique vapor path to anything else I have. Plus the addition of a little bubble to keep it from rolling away. Really nice thick glass too. The heat sink is from the Jet Pack kit that was made for the Shockwave/techtonic stems.

I have no idea why there isnt anyone doing hand blown stems. Id love to get some old school fumed heady glass stems. I really prefer glass. I saved this one photo from the batch but dont have anything of the others. This was the only one with this particular shape out of the whole run. He was going to have another batch made at some point but I dont know if that ever happened.

The SP "spacer" is the 1/2 bowl adapter they just released.

The little wooden bowl is from OConnell Wood Works called the Dyna Dish in walnut. Its the only item in my gear that has a magnet. Its a nice piece to have near the computer. Since I use glass most of the time I just lay the stem on its side and the magnet keeps it from rolling away and I dont have to worry about knocking it over and possibly breaking the stem. Same reason why I have that silicone mouthpiece on the hula stem. Really easy to tip over stood up on a magnet. Especially with that Jet Pack heat sink making it stand up taller than it normally would. I could see myself cracking the mouthpiece if it tips over. The dish part I usually just use to dump my AVB for a few sessions if I dont have anything else near and the fresh herb stays in the BCG.

Glass is class, especially a purty piece like yours.
RWW sent me a piece to test a while ago ( I bought it ).

Just asked him when he is making/stocking one like yours.
Seems he cant source glass blowers to make
Some, for the time being. 😢

As always, his stuff is a nice bang for the buck.

Last edited:

BallzMcVinegar

Glass is class, especially a purty piece like yours.
RWW sent me a piece to test a while ago ( I bought it ).

Just asked him when he is making/stocking one like yours.
Seems he cant source glass blowers to make
Some, for the time being. 😢

As always, his stuff is a nice bang for the buck.

I had a feeling it was sourcing issue especially after last year. Bummer. Hopefully he finds someone willing to make a batch. He is in oregon so hopefully it wont be too long. Thats an interesting piece of glass. Dyna had a a couple glass option on their site for a short time that had a similar shape. Ive also seen something similar on alixpress. How does it hit? Looks like it would have some fluffy vapor.

BallzMcVinegar,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Similar to DV mini Turbo Twist.
Interesting effect as the vapor bifurcates, only to meet again....

The MTT adds an further feature, the vapor expands (a bit), enhancing a cooling effect.
At least thats the percieved purpose of the expansion chamber.

Last edited:
stark1,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Then you may find Sneaky Petes (new) spiked spiral stem, the spiked wet winder interesting

Last edited:
stark1,

BallzMcVinegar

I like the idea but its missing that comfortable hand feel I look for. I like to be able to hold it like a pencil. I was able to piece this thing together with parts I dont use. I had a DDave WPA that never seated right, a leftover fat mouthpiece stuffed into a 14mm male/female adapter. Created an interesting vapor path and put my leftover parts back in use.

StringTheorista

4-B043-EBB-FA2-A-4-EFF-A9-CB-BBE2-A97-C7630.jpg
Since we’re talking about cool stuff from @RogueGuy, check out this sweet acrylic mouthpiece (on integrated titanium condenser) that he made. I like the mouthfeel of acrylic mouthpieces, and it’s a nice way to jazz up my old cocobolo Nonavong (still one of my favorite stems ever). Not sure these are on his website yet, but check it out (he’s migrating away from his Etsy shop): www.theroguewaxworks.com

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@cybrguy repurposing a tM

—Imitation, they say is the greatest form of flattery. A
poor man’s imitation of “Wood Scents” (couldnt man up on a NEO, neither).

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: cybrguy

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I am happy that your purchases have made your DV experience better. Being in the UK I can't justify purchasing them due to additional shipping and import costs and will have to make do half filling a full bowl as I have been for years.
Also UK, interested in these and likewise put off by the additional costs!

Perhaps we could arrange a group buy and someone stateside could help us out to minimise those costs? :brow:

Or perhaps a retailer in the UK could arrange a shipment. Happy to help out where I can.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
4-B043-EBB-FA2-A-4-EFF-A9-CB-BBE2-A97-C7630.jpg
Since we’re talking about cool stuff from @RogueGuy, check out this sweet acrylic mouthpiece (on integrated titanium condenser) that he made. I like the mouthfeel of acrylic mouthpieces, and it’s a nice way to jazz up my old cocobolo Nonavong (still one of my favorite stems ever). Not sure these are on his website yet, but check it out (he’s migrating away from his Etsy shop): www.theroguewaxworks.com

String, your linky to RWW search shows “acrylic” tools. No mouthpieces.
Could you post a direct link to the item, shure would look nice on a new
acrylic body. :spliff:

stark1,
Reactions: kel
Top Bottom