Clapped_r6

I think I need an IH that uses something other than a pressure switch to activate it. My Pipes devices are damaging my caps over time by indenting the top and sometimes weakening the crimp making the cap hard to remove. Both the JarHead and the PSM. :(
Can vouch for the VHB carbon. Button rules (had a portside mini, great unit, but wanted more battery life)
Makes it easy to heat while drawing on a water piece

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wonder if it is possible to drop something cap size (non conductive) in the receiver on the switch. That would at least resolve the indentation part.cap.jpg
You can tell which caps I have used in the IHs from this.

Majordude2626

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't think so. That is about $36 delivered to me. I am hoping it is available from the Dynastore.

Actually it may not be that much cheaper from DS.

cybrguy,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
@TommyDee
Seems no one learned from your “screen mod”. For the money, they could have cut some small SLITS in the top ring of the adapter, as all it’s doing is supporting the CCD. Then some of those CCD cutouts would be exposed and able to move some air/vape. I’m fine with my full bowls, I keep my only SS tip at half, but never reach for it....

0946B3F1-D5F0-41EF-9575-58B9A0581F9F.jpeg

BallzMcVinegar

I wonder if these spacers will make the captive cap not needs as much heating after the click to get the hit Im looking for.

BallzMcVinegar,

Majordude2626

I don't think so. That is about $36 delivered to me. I am hoping it is available from the Dynastore.

Actually it may not be that much cheaper from DS.
yeah i hear you. I don’t want to have to deal with pulling them out of one device and putting in another, so I need at least 3 or 4 of them. If the normal price for one is 25 bucks, it’s just to much. But at 2 for 25 that’s, working, plus I added a pack of ccds to get me at just over 60 for free shipping. I’ll regret if I don’t get em on the cheap. I’m always struggling with 1/2 bowl and can only get it consistentlywith my Omni. If this solves that issue, it will pay for itself in how much less material I use.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
For the most part I can set the CCD fairly easily on most of my tips but I find myself going out of my way to leave them in to avoid the hassle. An easier way is always appreciated, and the idea of the extra mass is intriguing. But its a little pricey with shipping from CA.

Skinku

Designed by Sneaky Pete and manufactured by DynaVap, you’re receiving an adapter produced with the high level of precision and quality DynaVap is known for.
3493553B-C94C-4CC2-A6F6-7DCC9E28FFB3.jpeg

Skinku,

Jackdaw

I hate to be a pooper, but a C-Clip could be used. :evil:
Someone, please clue me in?
They're saying the extra mass improves extraction, which sounds plausible. But at that price, I'm getting some c-clips; just need to check that they don't off-gas anything dodgy.

Jackdaw,

StringTheorista

Is this the moment dynavap officially jumps the shark? A $25 micro titanium tube, designed as a crutch for the tip not working as it is designed to work? (I use a half bowl on my omni, and just keep that tip set at half)
85-C9-E939-0-B08-4239-B18-F-BDF53-A65-CB69.jpg

bener

Vapeologist
I don’t understand why one can’t just leave the CCD in the full size position and then load up the tip with less material when what you are after is a smaller dose. That is what I do and seems to work fine for me.

I do understand that some people require a consistent experience or have other requirement necessitating uniform bowl sizes, but I think a lot of us probably don’t have that need. What am I missing?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The inlet taper seems good for not blocking the CCD unlike the seat in the bottom. As to mass, not a huge concern. The walls and the cap is the primary heat source for the herb. The contact area is minimal.

My half-bowl solution;
20210319_121925 (1).jpg

Top Bottom