ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
After a full month of pulling in the Omni exclusively, I keep telling myself I should put it away for awhile and pull the new ‘20 M back out, as it’s gotten no attention since that first ~36 hours…but I keep pulling on the Omni instead.

I’ll have to take sterner measures….
So, friends, I did: I put the Omni away right after that & have used the ‘21 M instead for the last two weeks. Found myself resorting to a regular pipe more and more often…had to acknowledge to myself that the M wasn’t doing it for me - at least not the way I wanted it to..

Pulled out the Omni minutes ago, and *HELLO*…Omni wins.

I was glad I got the thing, y’know? I’m more glad now than I was, and that’s nice.

Cant imagine where in the lower 48 you could be in, if you cant get a good pint of cask ale.
Around Tucky Day, Goose Island comes out with some of the most delicious Bourbon County stout, if you
Are quick!

Kentucky bourbon ale is the tits.

As for good hash, you must know someone pressing “good” hash locally, despite our having “liberated”
The Afgani for some decades, great hash is a pipe dream.

Lots of other shit, all legal in the many dispensaries that keeps popping out like so many
magic mushrooms here.

Vapcap, on.

Anyone come up with a good solution to the sthicky Vong dilemma?

PS “INFLORESCENCE HEATER”s, anyone? That’s what some refer to
Arizer products. Haha— takes another toke from his Thermal Extraction Device.
:sherlock:

Dude, Honeybird for a mouthpiece???
I wanna come play at your house!

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Not sure if anyone here remembers me and my posts from a few months back but I finally got around to contacting dynavap after my 10/27/19 Omni purchase.. I have little hopes they will do anything after this much time has passed. And I no longer think this is a defective device, I just don't know how to use it and have given up. Depending on what their CS tells me, I may be putting this omnivap up here on the market place very soon.

I also popped in a brand new OG (Not captive) cap and I get the same fucking results.. As if this point.. yeah I think it's user error and not this device. This isn't fucking rocket science but for some reason.. it takes me 10 to 12 whispy hits to clear a full tip.. Don't know how you all do it.. I've seen plenty of videos.. I can't replicate any of it for the life of me.

I'm really curious if the Dynavap guys will do anything since this much time has passed. If I put this up on the Market place, it will be for an even C Note.. Omnivap, extra used cap, fat mouth piece, BB8, and Stash box.

No amount of videos or speaking to me on it is going to help.. I just either want my fucking money back or I'll just take the L and drop everything mentioned above for $100. Unless they send me another Omni that instantly WORKS and changes my mind about this Brand.. I'm out! Anyone interested please pm me, thx.

caliganja420

I also posted a few weeks ago about my new CAPTIVE caps and they still take a longer heat up to darken my load. my old regular caps, I would get great results and would nearly combust if I went over the click. With my new caps I have to wait 3-4 seconds after the click, and still doesn’t get as dark as my old caps. is there a break in period or something I am missing out on? I have tried 2 different induction heaters and get same results on both. Been a few weeks and still the same shit…

Last edited:
Anyone come up with a good solution to the sthicky Vong dilemma?
Yep. I'll quote myself from the previous page:
My Vong also spun at first but then stuck. I got it free by freezing it till it moved, then putting butcher block oil onto the inner tube where the (closed) airport hole is and twisting it back and forth. Basically lubing under the sleeve. Mineral oil would also work.

Steamer

With my new caps I have to wait 3-4 seconds after the click, and still doesn’t get as dark as my old caps. is there a break in period or something I am missing out on?
I actually switched to the captive cap when I started using my IH (Sideclick) with the 21 Omni. 7 cycles 1-2s past the click and my bud comes out almost black. I did sqeeze the cap a bit so it doesn't move around on the tip too much.
There's definitely some break in time, but I'd say it's days rather than weeks.

Smokey McVape

My 21 omni is working fine with the captive cap in fact if I use a old cap the load comes out scorched, Loving the new Omni.
If using an old cap scorches the load it means that the new Omni tip must run hotter than the old tips and needs additional cooling.
Funny thing is that my 2021 Omni is paired with a tight 2017 cap and I never get scorched loads.
Talk about ''your mileage may vary"!

JJ785

Hi. Is a Simrell Stinger into a Joe King Assassin stem an upgrade over using an Omni condensor?
According to this reviewer, the stinger -> Assassin is not a very tight fit

But a few minutes later he says it's great and recommends it

Not sure what to think.. :)

JJ785,
Reactions: stark1

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
FWIW There is a simple fix for tight Vong wooden sleeves. First separate the Vong body by holding the front and rear metal barrels and simply pulling and twisting apart. Then twist off the wooden sleeve by hand and apply dynawax and reassemble. Avoid oils as they are absorbed and can swell wood.

Smokey McVape

According to this reviewer, the stinger -> Assassin is not a very tight fit

But a few minutes later he says it's great and recommends it

Not sure what to think.. :)
This reviewer seems like a nice guy but he clearly doesn't do any research before releasing review videos and makes a lot of unnecessary mistakes. In his Omni review he complained of no airflow control after putting a S/S tip on the Omni!

FWIW There is a simple fix for tight Vong wooden sleeves. First separate the Vong body by holding the front and rear metal barrels and simply pulling and twisting apart. Then twist off the wooden sleeve by hand and apply dynawax and reassemble. Avoid oils as they are absorbed and can swell wood.
Dynawax is absorbed by wood in exactly the same way as oil. My 2021 VonG turned UNTIL I put Dynawax on it. 2 mins later stuck VonG.

Last edited:

Steamer

This reviewer seems like a nice guy but he clearly doesn't do any research before releasing review videos and makes a lot of unnecessary mistakes. In his Omni review he complained of no airflow control after putting a S/S tip on the Omni!
There is no such thing as a reviewer. They receive the product for free and get to keep it. And he's a DV fanboy as he stated himself. So call him an influencer.
Too much of this stuff going on imo.

StillBiggerThanYou

There is no such thing as a reviewer. They receive the product for free and get to keep it. And he's a DV fanboy as he stated himself. So call him an influencer.
Too much of this stuff going on imo.

You mean you don't wanna know about their skin care routine and tea drinking regimen?

Lmao. I agree.

An entire generation of baseless opinions constantly broadcasting their clueless drivel, all for the clicks.

Can't wait for that bubble to burst.

JJ785

agreed, the reviews could be a lot better :doh:

Steamer

agreed, the reviews could be a lot better :doh:
It's all about getting that 'review' out as soon as possible. I have my Omni for almost a month now and it's only been a couple of days since I had the AHA moment. I knew I liked it, but now I know what its limitations are.

Very frustrating when you're looking for your first vape and every product seems to be the best on the market...

Megaton

I had completely forgotten how well the dynavap works natively without touching the air port at all. I've just come off a three month break, so I now have baby lungs that can't really handle the big hits at the moment, so last night I thought I might try not closing the air port and hauling on it as hard as possible like I usually would. Still got good clouds and a two cycle extraction with my Ti woody without giving myself a coughing fit! Very nice.

I had completely forgotten how well the dynavap works natively without touching the air port at all. I've just come off a three month break, so I now have baby lungs that can't really handle the big hits at the moment, so last night I thought I might try not closing the air port and hauling on it as hard as possible like I usually would. Still got good clouds and a two cycle extraction with my Ti woody without giving myself a coughing fit! Very nice.
When I want to re-try the airport, I always end up by blocking it completely with an o-ring. Don't know why I love so much that throat hit. It's one of the reason why I ditched all my other vapes. + The time that you loose for searching the hole while inhaling. Must try it again one day, maybe I just didn't get it.

Megaton

When I want to re-try the airport, I always end up by blocking it completely with an o-ring. Don't know why I love so much that throat hit. It's one of the reason why I ditched all my other vapes. + The time that you loose for searching the hole while inhaling. Must try it again one day, maybe I just didn't get it.
When I use the port I tend to feather it, almost tapping on it, it feels like there is a little boost in the action of going from high pressure to low pressure, so I don't block mine permanently, iv tried portless stems, but prefer having the option to control manually.

picautomaton

Having used the VonG for a number of weeks I reckon Dynavap has designed the new tips to reduce a heat spike which reduces the possibility of combusting. In comparison, the Nonavong hits harder but a second or two past the click and it could combust.
I use a torch and have squeezed the cap to eliminate the captive feature, works well.
I really dig the VonG but feel the Nonavong is the ultimate TED. The Nonavong is the closest replication of a spliff to me.

condition

I got the new IH Orion V2 and I am impressed for far. I have not tried the flux heaters but I use the dynatec IHs as follows, to get better vapor:
Place DV into IH > Wait for double click > Place it on the magnet without drawing and wait for double click > Heat it again and remove it 2-3 seconds after the double click > start vaping.
If I use a full load I have to stir, but if I use half load by dividing the DV's tip the load is darkened evenly and the is no need for stir. Orion V2 is an worthy upgrade from Apollo 2 portable, as it frees your hand from pressing DV down when heating, also it heats faster and size/weight make it truly portable.

Top Bottom