ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
BIG Ti TIP DIFFERENCE
I've been playing DynaLego and found a big difference between the 2 new Ti tips.
The Vongs Ti tip bottom hole is NOT tapered like the Omni tip so using an extendable condenser doesn't change the airflow at all.
Not sure what taper you’re talking about. I just examined the throats of 3 Ti tips - a 5-fin, a 7-fin, and the ‘21. NONE of them show any taper at all at the point where the condenser comes nearest to the tip...or at any point in the throat. The throats and tip-insert sections of the three are identical. Sounds like your Vong tip is just a tip?

Odd about the weight difference you found, tho. No idea how to account for that unless you left a cap on, and I’m sure you didn’t do that

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
EA6-DACDC-C1-F9-4-EAC-A646-663939-EB8088.jpg

Mine is safe to use with a gin & tonic!

I have just a handful of these DynaBowle kits left for the $39.99 introductory price...

Happy Friday! 🥳

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Vong came. Nice little slim stash. It's very handsome. Wood spins freely. I wiped an ISO soaked q-tip through it (found nothing), wiped out the tip, moved the CCD to half tip and gave it a whirl. I liked it. It will be a nice addition to the family. It's early, but so far I can see no utility to the captive cap. It seems a little odd that it is the default. I'll have to give it a little time...

Smokey McVape

I see and hear George indicating that there’s a taper there...and yet...I’m kinda in the habit of believing my own lying eyes, so I’ll sit mute on the subject.
If there is no taper in the tip then why is the Omni condenser tapered to match? No taper means to air adjustment. The reason the new Omni tip weighs more than the VonG tip is possibly due to the taper in the Omni tip. The VonG tip doesn't need a taper as the air flow adjustment is facilitated by the VonG body.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
EA6-DACDC-C1-F9-4-EAC-A646-663939-EB8088.jpg

Mine is safe to use with a gin & tonic!

I have just a handful of these DynaBowle kits left for the $39.99 introductory price...

Happy Friday! 🥳
I see what you’re doing there,
you’re ghetto fitting your own Tafée Bowle!!!
:evil::brow::cool::rofl:
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Part of the Preston Hanna Latticino Tube Set I got for 420...
I ghetto fitted my own too.

D188AD8D-D666-42B7-BE2C-4B03ADD0E86D.jpeg
That dabber poker is hefty...
0E4DB9DB-B8DF-4D4E-A80E-1FF34C95453E.jpeg
Latticino all over...
76F30DA7-1E80-4C8F-AE59-A2D39A15A8D9.jpeg
Carb hole comes very handy...
570A419E-BFAB-47A8-92DF-D802712C081C.jpeg
Waffle 🧇 Millie...
DA333768-ABC0-4751-81BE-0BBF14DB4902.jpegMissing tube on the photos, tube action at NV FP thread...F6976459-ED7E-4A82-94FC-2D89A62B3CF9.jpeg
Waffle 🧇 Millie close up...
0EC44E27-1280-4DBD-898A-451302811745.jpeg

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's early, but so far I can see no utility to the captive cap. It seems a little odd that it is the default. I'll have to give it a little time...
Pardon me for replying to myself, tho I do that all the time at home.

So after a night playing with the new Vong I do get the captive cap thing. I have never really had an issue with caps falling off since the original glass VCs, but for anyone who may, the cap can be squeezed so that the indent grabs a fin without making it impossible to remove with a magnet when hot. That was my biggest concern, that hot cap removal was inhibited, but with a little experimentation the cap can be adjusted well enough to make it removable and capturable. It just takes a little practice. So while this wasn't necessary for my use, I can see it may be a benefit for some. But it will also be an annoyance for some, at least until they get it figured out.

Cannabiker

I fumbled a hot Vong. I did catch it before it hit the ground, but it was between my thighs. I was wearing shorts. There's a mirror-image print on the other thigh. They're probably not bad enough to leave permanent scars--is it wrong that I'm a little bummed about that?

51135901056_ed89179435_z.jpg

Cannabiker

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've been hitting the new VonG a little bit without water and I like it. I have mostly been a mouth puller with VCs (when not on glass), but the adjustable air port in this VonG gives me good control for lung pulling, and I like it. It is much more controllable than my Ti Omni, especially as I can see the amount of air I am allowing at the port.

alex91

I’m torn between the new Omni and MVS. I already have the OG XL Omni and Vortex. I don’t care much about the Vortex. I mostly use the Omni because of the adjustable airflow. Since now the MVS airflow is adjustable too, I can’t decide. I don’t care about the vapor being cooler.

What are your opinions? I’m leaning more towards the MVS with a SS tip, because it seems to me that it brings all Omni features and more, and I think it looks better, but I’ve been reading some users saying the Omni gets you a thicker/harder hit vapor. Is this actually the case? Could I adjust the MVS to get there or it’s a lost cause?

Also, If I decide on the Omni, do you think it’s worth to upgrade, since I already have the OG XL Omni?

Thank you.

Last edited:

thedynaman

I’m torn between the new Omni and MVS. I already have the OG XL Omni and Vortex. I don’t care much about the Vortex. I mostly use the Omni because of the adjustable airflow. Since now the MVS airflow is adjustable too, I can’t decide. I don’t care about the vapor being cooler.

What are your opinions? I’m leaning more towards the MVS with a SS tip, because it seems to me that it brings all Omni features and more, and I think it looks better, but I’ve been reading some users saying the Omni gets you a thicker/harder hit vapor. Is this actually the case? Could I adjust the MVS to get there or it’s a lost cause?

Also, If I decide on the Omni, do you think it’s worth to upgrade, since I already have the OG XL Omni?

Thank you.
You can actually remove the intercooler from both the Vortex and MVS in order to remove the cooling. This makes it a denser and harsher hit. Try it out with your Vortex to see how you like the hit. If you like it, the MVS can be that but with the adjustable airflow.

Top Bottom