someTooL

If I thought about it too long I wouldn’t have done it. Just an Omni here. Pulled the trigger too fast and didn’t take advantage of having a someTooL cap :(

Last edited:

bener

Vapeologist
I received the preorder email. Links to each of the three new models with intro pric.
  • 2021 M at $60.00USD
  • 2021 Omni at $176.00USD
  • 2021 Vong at $96.00USD
Preorders comes with a complimentary engraved captive cap, you pick message.
MAX 11 CHARACTERS (INCLUDING LETTERS, NUMBERS, AND SPACES). PLEASE ENTER YOUR TEXT EXACTLY HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT PRINTED (EX: UPPER/LOWER CASE).

LongDraw

jumped on the vong myself. never had one and i like the look of this with the metal end caps. recently got into using jhooks with devices, so figure this will be nice to have.

Like the omni, but i have the previous one and don't care for how light it is. Have the omni in demascus steel which i like the weight of the stem better. Maybe in the future i'll order it or the parts to turn my demascus stem into the newer version, but think will be happy for awhile with the vong to paly with.

RobbIt

I received the preorder email. Links to each of the three new models with intro pric.
  • 2021 M at $60.00USD
  • 2021 Omni at $176.00USD
  • 2021 Vong at $96.00USD
Preorders comes with a complimentary engraved captive cap, you pick message.
MAX 11 CHARACTERS (INCLUDING LETTERS, NUMBERS, AND SPACES). PLEASE ENTER YOUR TEXT EXACTLY HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT PRINTED (EX: UPPER/LOWER CASE).
Yes, I successfully ordered the Omni at 20% off ($176).
The Omni
  • engraving: RJI 2021
  • 2021 Mega Launch (VapCaps):-20%
  • Code: VOV 851-76-10-04.a
  • Weight: 0.2 LBS
1$176.00
Complimentary Storage
  • Code: VGFT-21
  • Weight: 0.01 LBS
1$0.00

fak

The Dude
It really only makes sense for Americans to order directly from Dyna, even with an additional discount on top of the mega pack it would work out to 410~ CAD and then also will get hit with an additional import fee. Essentially making each individual kit (stem+tip+stash) around 153~. You guys are really lucky down south!

sirwalter

Interesting- that doesn't match the prices on Dynavap.com. Wouldn't surprise me if they update the price before preorder opens. Full price on Dynavap.com is $220 before the preorder discount.

Im in for an Omni. I have to admit I really wish they still had the smaller Omni- I like how light weight it is. Reminds me of a joint/cigarette. Maybe George will offer it at some point..

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
It really only makes sense for Americans to order directly from Dyna, even with an additional discount on top of the mega pack it would work out to 410~ CAD and then also will get hit with an additional import fee. Essentially making each individual kit (stem+tip+stash) around 153~. You guys are really lucky down south!

I feel ya, for the 2021M it would cost me $111 USD shipped and taxed with a random chance of customs breaking my heart.

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Anybody know anything about this. The image is mixxed in w the vong pics on the site. Curious if this is a secret special edition or something. Looks niffty w.e. it is
Found another that looks like a cap shaped holder. Pretty cool as well. Maybe other drops coming soon

ChilledAsian

looks to me like all the parts are compatible with older versions. even the omni MP thread seems to have the same pace.
the machining is jaw dropping.
i really like the aesthetics but i'm a bit concerned about the mass of the fin design on the new TI tips having the same 20M undesirable heat "stealing" side effect... which seems to be fixed in the 21M? i'm like ... didn't the omni design team get the memo? just speculating based on pics.
dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-omni-xl-titanium-4.jpg

dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-vong-4.jpg
dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-m-2.jpg
I just noticed Vong and Omni both Ti tips but different in design...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Anybody know anything about this. The image is mixxed in w the vong pics on the site. Curious if this is a secret special edition or something. Looks niffty w.e. it is
Found another that looks like a cap shaped holder. Pretty cool as well. Maybe other drops coming soon

The upper picture is, I believe, the new holding tube for the “TED”s.

The other pic has the vong sitting inside the cap part of its containing tube.

🤥 i could be blowing hot air

Top Bottom