notams

toke down Babylon
Man, I'm loving the conversation about small loads and screen positions.

I remember a while ago when I switched to the tiniest bowl and used ONLY that bowl setting for like 3 months. When I went back to full bowls I was blown away that it performs almost exactly the same with tiny bowl and huge bowl.

For some reason... no idea why... I went back to full bowls. Why? IDK - I love the reminder that it's great to run 1/2 or even 1/4 bowls with a nice low temp flavor session. I just did little baby caps. They were fantastic! What a great way to fall in love all over again with this little guy. Thanks everyone.

CBadger

DontWorryVapeHappy on YT has videos up of the new models.

*Edit: The Onmi video is missing. He uploaded the M video for the Omni. Hopefully he fixes that soon.

Last edited:

vandalizedbythelotus

He’s spilling the beans, but so have others!
Surprise, Surprise!

( 🤔 The slim new Omni is the swag :tup: )
didn't they say we can post anything after 21st so there's no spill?
thinking it's safe starting today.

anyway here's the YT link. he has videos for all 3 new devices FWIW.

are there other reviews out there?
seems like they are going for the "look but don't touch" price point with the omni sadly, i'd love to get a more detailed look tho.

Last edited:

Skinku

I want the Vong Ti tip please, that will do.
Pretty solid release, DynaVap is alive and kicking.

Skinku,

RobbIt

What I wonder about is how interchangeable are previously released tips, bodies. and stems with the new line?

That interchangeable modularity of previous iterations is something I really appreciated.
Yes that’s critical Bener, especially considering the very substantial price increase on the Omni. Part of the beauty of the Dynaverse is you can collect revised devices and play with interchangable tips and caps.
George/Josh please tell us !

Vapefanatic

Not that I'm buying any anytime soon but I didn't get any emails too. Last email I got was for Black Friday.

Vapefanatic,

RobbIt

That’s more reasonable and makes me feel better. Like I’m not getting completely hosed. Omni21 and 21M are definitely going to be added to the collection.
Yes huge difference. According to Dontworryvapehappy (our young reviewer friend from across the pond 🇬🇧) states that all three new models are worth the upgrade cost but he is most enthusiastic about the 2021 Omni; then again, he didn’t give the 2020 Omni a stellar review because of the airflow adjustment.

vandalizedbythelotus

That youtube review just posted a price correction- the Omni will be $220, not $277.
ok that's more reasonable, guess ill have to cancel the pitchfork order and spend that savings on more dynavaps i certainly need.
probably was all a ruse to make the planned price increase feel like a gift!.. marketing genius...

RobbIt

ok that's more reasonable, guess ill have to cancel the pitchfork order and spend that savings on more dynavaps i certainly need.
probably was all a ruse to make the planned price increase feel like a gift!.. marketing genius...
I think the reviewer just made a mistake. Also he’s responding to my inquiries on his YT channel about parts interchangeability, albeit I’m still not clear on the specifics re 2020 and 2021 parts on the three models.

RobbIt,
Top Bottom