fak

The Dude
FYI, I'm fairly certain Simrell has a new product he's about to announce. He was demoing it on IG live a few days ago, I believe it's just a new intercooler but he was also hiding the stem and was quite hush hush about it all. Here's the thing, as he would toke on it, the sound it made was essentially the same sound a blow off valve makes on a turbocharged car. Quite the sound I might say. I can't wait to order the new Ti tips and an Omni though!

Smokey McVape

I didn't get the email to pre-order the 21 im sad
Join the club. Signed up on day 1, been supporting Dynavap since 2017 and yet no email. Unlike you I am not sad, I am angry.
Dynavap really valued their customers when they were starting out, now it seems to be the opposite. Still saved me £220, I'm gonna stick with my 2018 Omni and buy a Sticky Brick instead

Cannabiker

FYI, I'm fairly certain Simrell has a new product he's about to announce. He was demoing it on IG live a few days ago, I believe it's just a new intercooler but he was also hiding the stem and was quite hush hush about it all. Here's the thing, as he would toke on it, the sound it made was essentially the same sound a blow off valve makes on a turbocharged car. Quite the sound I might say. I can't wait to order the new Ti tips and an Omni though!
You mean like one of these?
whistle ring got one when you bought new pf flyers | Vintage tv ads,  Vintage tv, Retro

Sorry, the whistle ring might be a senior citizen reference. But no, I don't want my Simrell to whistle. Part of what I love about that device is its elegant style, which would disappear with sound effects.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Join the club. Signed up on day 1, been supporting Dynavap since 2017 and yet no email. Unlike you I am not sad, I am angry.
Dynavap really valued their customers when they were starting out, now it seems to be the opposite. Still saved me £220, I'm gonna stick with my 2018 Omni and buy a Sticky Brick instead

It’s odd, I received both the email and gifted 7-fin tip awhile ago, so I’m definitely in the DV database, or was. I did NOT receive any emails regarding new products.

vandalizedbythelotus

It’s odd, I received both the email and gifted 7-fin tip awhile ago, so I’m definitely in the DV database, or was. I did NOT receive any emails regarding new products.
guys i don't think they sent the pre-order e-mail yet.
Pre-Orders start March 25th at 4:19PM CST

Greenleaf88

I've held off buying a omni for years I get all there pre order emails I even signed up again amd am very dissapointed I was 100 percent ordering one. I do have a omni vong but still held off to buy the omni xl.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: KidFated.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Did anyone get the email? the new styles are definitely not for me, but I guess I might try out the new tips. I’ll just have to have Ed make a new vong for me. Definitely don’t want sound effects or other gimmicks especially the way some people over value their mass produced stems.

vandalizedbythelotus

looks to me like all the parts are compatible with older versions. even the omni MP thread seems to have the same pace.
the machining is jaw dropping.
i really like the aesthetics but i'm a bit concerned about the mass of the fin design on the new TI tips having the same 20M undesirable heat "stealing" side effect... which seems to be fixed in the 21M? i'm like ... didn't the omni design team get the memo? just speculating based on pics.
dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-omni-xl-titanium-4.jpg

dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-vong-4.jpg
dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-m-2.jpg

Last edited:

sirwalter

On dispenser.eu the Omni is listed for €226, which is still $270.

I can't get dispenser.eu to work, but I'm assuming $220 is the price Dynavap is charging at their site.
The 2021 M has already been added to the Dynavap site, it wouldn't surprise me if they add Omni info soon.

As far as a preorder email- I haven't received one either. I'm not sure if we are supposed to be waiting for Thursday or not.

sirwalter,
Reactions: Greenteam

vandalizedbythelotus

I'm surprised people aren't more stoked on the slotted helical condenser design. More external surface area to contact the air = better cooling

I have a bunch of crazy condenser designs, but I think this one is pretty crafty!
the exterior certainly looks cool and i imagine it adds a bit more turbulence and vortex action but i doubt it has much impact on cooling on the inside of the condenser.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
the exterior certainly looks cool and i imagine it adds a bit more turbulence and vortex action but i doubt it has much impact on cooling on the inside of the condenser.

Cooling the outside cools the inside!

You want to remove heat being conducted to the sidewall, this is the principal behind finned tubes, or a heatsink!

a side effect would theoretically be more convection, but I'm not sure how it would apply here 🤔

vandalizedbythelotus

Cooling the outside cools the inside!

You want to remove heat being conducted to the sidewall, this is the principal behind finned tubes, or a heatsink!

a side effect would theoretically be more convection, but I'm not sure how it would apply here 🤔
yeah to a degree, but i don't think there's that much heat conducted in the condenser since it's not touching the tip like the stem is. doubt it's going to cool anything like an increased surface area condenser (like the intercooler or a nipple stem of the same length)
but i def like it, it's an elegant solution and i'm sure it helps cooling.

vandalizedbythelotus,
Top Bottom