Vape_Or_Die420

Hi fellow dynavapers I have a question that maybe some of you can answer for me ?

I would like to take a crack at anodizing and am curious on how I can get my ti tip relatively clean? Iso still keeps it black.
Dark Crystal glass cleaner 100% will make your dynavap brand new with just a soak, no scrub.

"I don't want no scrub" -TLC

Smokey McVape

is it any good @Smokey McVape? i've been looking for a reasonably priced one for ages
The unit works well and I like the fact the manufacturer provides additional parts allowing for user modification. The glass tube surrounded by the heating coil can be changed to offer different heating profiles. Out of the box it is set up for microdosing as there is a glass spacer inside the glass tube that raises the cap so you only get full extraction using a Ti tip set to 50%. For full caps you would use the replacement glass tube which doesn't have the spacer, it uses silicone discs (3 supplied) so you can set the height that gives you best results. I find that the open glass tube with 2 silicone discs gives the best result with a full cap.

Last edited:

vandalizedbythelotus

looks like more of the same new "sideclick" heater in EU
https://vapefully.com/product/vapeheater-go-induction-heater

@KidFated. i think they probably look better in person than in this shot.
the M body seems a bit unfinished to me tho because the grip pattern has different looking ends (could still be interesting IRL)
i def like the airport "platform"

edit: more i look at it more i notice features i think there's more to digest

Last edited:

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The unit works well and I like the fact the manufacturer provides additional parts allowing for user modification. The glass tube surrounded by the heating coil can be changed to offer different heating profiles. Out of the box it is set up for microdosing as there is a glass spacer inside the glass tube that raises the cap so you only get full extraction using a Ti tip set to 50%. For full caps you would use the replacement glass tube which doesn't have the spacer, it uses silicone discs (3 supplied) so you can set the height that gives you best results. I find that the open glass tube with 2 silicone discs gives the best result with a full cap.

Smokey, loloks like there is a variant that borrowed the sidekick concept, or possible the same enterprise targeting.
different markets.

Smokey McVape

Smokey, loloks like there is a variant that borrowed the sidekick concept, or possible the same enterprise targeting.
different markets.

That my friend is the exact same unit. I prefer the plain unmarked black casing on the UK version. Only downside is the batteries are not 18650's and are not easily replaced - they are 3 x 1000mh cells soldered directly to the board - I will put up a picture of the inner workings after I finish work today

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Great idea, Smokey.

Do you think the plastic flap will hold up under many cycles of opening/ closing—gawd
Forbid it falling on the floor.

🙏 Nice looking, enjoy your new toy. Meanwhile, I will be waiting for my “Slingshot”.

Smokey McVape

Great idea, Smokey.

Do you think the plastic flap will hold up under many cycles of opening/ closing—gawd
Forbid it falling on the floor.

🙏 Nice looking, enjoy your new toy. Meanwhile, I will be waiting for my “Slingshot”.
If you are referring to the side pod flap it is made of the same metal as the body and is hinged via the securing bolt that passes through it.
And here are the internals -
And the two glass tubes supplied -
And next to a Portside Mini -

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Only 11 more daze before the slingshot catapults its way here from the North Country!

Hey @stark1, you mean the Hotshot? I think you already have a slingshot. No wait, that was the Shellshock. I can't keep track anymore. My HS finally left Chicago after a few days. I hope it had a chance to get a superdawg or an italian beef.

BTW @stark1, you have a HOT ass.
(Now I know someone is going to read this post months after you changed your avatar again)

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm dumbfounded as to what they were thinking with that VONG design :hmm:

5ac8c9e715050ef19d695fd9d0ea5d99.gif

The VONGs used to be the most artistically pleasing models.
Now, it would appear that they've decided to run screaming in the opposite direction from that paradigm.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Just did two back-to-back blasters with the stock M, through my 15" beaker bong, total white water rapids. 🌊
I heat below the cap on the heatsink and really charge up the thermal mass so by the time it clicks the vapor just explodes out 🌋
@invertedisdead

D€ar invertedisdeaD

# Just tried this..... :rockon:

It works great...... :smug:

I'm @ big fan....... :bigleaf:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Would you look at that - a new layout based on Orion.
Layout of the Orion is, IMHO, cleaner.
If only the Chinese factory had used 94 5VA Plastic or something similar, it
Would have been a huge success.

Mine, in the meantime, is still chugging along. Wonder when the V2 will debut?

Saw it about 15 posts back, too, where another member used a "spoiler"...

:tup:
like the slim jim jewellers ’ glitter of the new Omni
:spliff:

Last edited:
Top Bottom