• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Strange, yours should be in transit ahead of mine. i was informed delivery on 16th. Then 18th. WTF

Today, it said “expect delivery by Thursday, 11th”. In Chicago.

I am one happy camper! A Hotshot slingshot.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just motivated me to check my tracking, and it should be here tomorrow 😁
@stark1

As well I, but all I keep getting is:

We're doing some scheduled maintenance right now​

This section of our website is currently unavailable. Most maintenance takes no longer than a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Go to homepage

Nous procédons actuellement à une maintenance périodique​

Cette section de notre site Web n’est pas disponible en ce moment. La plupart des travaux de maintenance ne prennent que quelques heures. Nous nous excusons de cet inconvénient et vous remercions de votre patience.
Aller à la page d'accueil

when I go to check...
PLEEEZE make it stop!
:ugh: :shrug::hmm::cry::(:disgust:

vandalizedbythelotus

Would you look at that - a new layout based on Orion.
i was wondering how this new heater sprung out of nowhere seemingly. i wonder what the orion is based on tho huehuehue. has inspiration gone full circle?

@stark1 the orion layout looks tidy but i see a lot of wasted space, can't help thinking it could more tightly packed...

vandalizedbythelotus,
Reactions: stark1

MikeRotchHertz

@stark1

As well I, but all I keep getting is:

We're doing some scheduled maintenance right now​

This section of our website is currently unavailable. Most maintenance takes no longer than a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Go to homepage

Nous procédons actuellement à une maintenance périodique​

Cette section de notre site Web n’est pas disponible en ce moment. La plupart des travaux de maintenance ne prennent que quelques heures. Nous nous excusons de cet inconvénient et vous remercions de votre patience.
Aller à la page d'accueil

when I go to check...
PLEEEZE make it stop!
:ugh: :shrug::hmm::cry::(:disgust:

Protip: Once it makes it into the US, you can enter the Canadian post tracking number into the USPS website tracker to follow the progress.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Same here.
But, if you take your tracking #, then switch over to USPS, it should track
Once it crosss the border.

Also likely to be in Chicago.

stark1,
Reactions: Bologna

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My tracking originally said the 15th...however, if the current updates are accurate, then I probably will have it tomorrow or the next day!

Yay! :tup:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm dumbfounded as to what they were thinking with that VONG design :hmm:

5ac8c9e715050ef19d695fd9d0ea5d99.gif

The VONGs used to be the most artistically pleasing models.
Now, it would appear that they've decided to run screaming in the opposite direction from that paradigm.
Yes, that vong looks like some weird Frankenstein looking thing. Of course, it could be the best workmanship ever. But at first glance, it looks like they reduced the amount of wood and those edges where metal meets wood might separate, and could be ripe for quality control issues.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
i was wondering how this new heater sprung out of nowhere seemingly. i wonder what the orion is based on tho huehuehue. has inspiration gone full circle?

@stark1 the orion layout looks tidy but i see a lot of wasted space, can't help thinking it could more tightly packed...
This SideClick is a basement development apparently.
Those are the chokes used in Orion and the cap from Apollo.
Looking forward to further information.

vandalizedbythelotus

This SideClick is a basement development apparently.
Those are the chokes used in Orion and the cap from Apollo.
Looking forward to further information.
when you say SideClick you mean all of them including Katalizer, Vapeheater GO, FTV IH GO, Cuboo?
looks like they are all a rebrand of the same heater launched at the same time.

vandalizedbythelotus,
Reactions: fro

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Protip: Once it makes it into the US, you can enter the Canadian post tracking number into the USPS website tracker to follow the progress.
Much appreciated! Yeah, I just kinda figured I might have to be redirected thru Canuckistan Post... wasn't really worried... and I guess I never thought to even look for my LIFT Innovations tracking so many years ago... as well, all the SP crap I've gotten was probably shipped from his US distro place... anywho...:

March 6, 2021, 4:37 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on March 6, 2021 at 4:37 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

March 6, 2021, 4:02 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

March 5, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility

March 4, 2021, 5:41 pm
rrived at USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

March 2, 2021, 1:09 pm
Processed Through Facility
TORONTO-A, CANADA
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

March 1, 2021, 2:43 pm
Acceptance
CANADA

Bologna,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
As of about half an hour ago, mine just departed a city less than two hours normal drive away from me. So, hopefully it will be here tomorrow!

Getting excited! :razz:
tenor.gif

stark1

Lonesome Planet
when you say SideClick you mean all of them including Katalizer, Vapeheater GO, FTV IH GO, Cuboo?

Lets. Not forget the “Click&Go” .

The novel aspect of these IH entries is USB-C charging. How cool is that.

stark1,
Reactions: Bologna

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I meant the entry posted about, the SideClick as a product. However, yes, every heater out there save a couple are a basic triplet component set to make the heat with minimal support electronics. The IH heater is a device that converts DC power to AC power and then amplifies this AC signal to make high current excitation in the work coil. A front-end and some sensors can really up this game to the next level. The most effort to date has been MagHeater. Fluxer heaters added the option to reduce duty cycle with PWM providing more control over the bake. This is the first innovation that made it into the mainstream along with Orion's magnetic reed switch sensing.

vandalizedbythelotus

Lets. Not forget the “Click&Go” .

The novel aspect of these IH entries is USB-C charging. How cool is that.
not like there's more novelty from other manufacturers except perhaps fluxer and magheater (more artisanal tho and out of stock) AFAIK. metal case and reasonable price (assuming good performance) look pretty cool to me and sort of weigh more than charging method. battery looks replaceable too.

looking forward to a dynastash sized, temp sensing, replaceable battery IH (i'll take wireless charging too if you insist)... not more expensive than a crafty please.

@TommyDee yes i know all heaters are basically the same circuit with different layouts and stuff on top. but i mean those new ones (orion knockoffs?) in the EU are rebrands of exactly the same device including SideClick.
which is funny when they claim stuff like:
"IH GO FTV Auto/Portable Induction Heater is our third Induction project for Dynavap"
"Attention copies already in circulation - check the presence of the Katalyzer logo."
"420VAPE proudly presents CLICKER- Portable Induction Heater for DynaVap VapCap vaporizer straight from Poland."
etc

Last edited:
vandalizedbythelotus,
Reactions: stark1

snackmaster

Saw this on reddit
[pic of new stuff]
I think airports on all new models will be easier to find which is :tup:. As for the vong, I like compatibility with 10 & 14mm joints and seems like a good idea to use metal in areas that can get wet/hot, but aesthetically it looks pretty half-baked IMO. I really wanna see the 21 M tip, tho.

Texus

Hey @stark1, you mean the Hotshot? I think you already have a slingshot. No wait, that was the Shellshock. I can't keep track anymore. My HS finally left Chicago after a few days. I hope it had a chance to get a superdawg or an italian beef.

BTW @stark1, you have a HOT ass.
(Now I know someone is going to read this post months after you changed your avatar again)
Hopefully it was able to get that Italian beef "dipped". The idea of a soggy sandwich is tough for some to wrap their head around, but it makes beefs next level IMHO.

Texus

I meant the entry posted about, the SideClick as a product. However, yes, every heater out there save a couple are a basic triplet component set to make the heat with minimal support electronics. The IH heater is a device that converts DC power to AC power and then amplifies this AC signal to make high current excitation in the work coil. A front-end and some sensors can really up this game to the next level. The most effort to date has been MagHeater. Fluxer heaters added the option to reduce duty cycle with PWM providing more control over the bake. This is the first innovation that made it into the mainstream along with Orion's magnetic reed switch sensing.

Agree that the MagHeater temp control and Fluxer PWM are the real major innovations in this space. And I think replaceable batteries for portable options are well worth going with.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hopefully it was able to get that Italian beef "dipped". The idea of a soggy sandwich is tough for some to wrap their head around, but it makes beefs next level IMHO.
Had it... it's funny the things people can become accustomed to both geographically and/or culturally... like the "fried brain sandwich" that's so popular in Indiana or Rocky Mountain oysters elsewhere etc....

Cannabiker

I'd like to try rosin in my DV without weed, but I don't have a Dynacoil. I'm looking around the house, and I've got some regular cotton balls, but I've also got the wadded material in the bottom of the tubes from an XL DV and a Simrell. The wadding in the DV tube looks like it might be hemp (although it's a little reclaim smelly), while the Simrell looks more like cotton. Does anyone know for sure if these tubes ship with viable dab materials?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'd like to try rosin in my DV without weed, but I don't have a Dynacoil. I'm looking around the house, and I've got some regular cotton balls, but I've also got the wadded material in the bottom of the tubes from an XL DV and a Simrell. The wadding in the DV tube looks like it might be hemp (although it's a little reclaim smelly), while the Simrell looks more like cotton. Does anyone know for sure if these tubes ship with viable dab materials?

If you used the regular cotton balls, as long as there isn't any stated additives I'm sure you'd be fine until you could pick up some organic ones or pure hemp fibers. After you hit the rosin a few times, pull the cotton out and pull it apart with your fingers, then stick it back in.

Wow, I too was number two too. (on the list)
Tracking says I should have the hotshot tomorrow.
My tracking said the 12th, but now doesn't show any date. It finally left Chicago, so hopefully this week. The charger won't be here until Tuesday anyway. I'm curious what people think of the little flip door.

Top Bottom