StringTheorista

Squiby, the much lamented former sage of this place, used to swear by the vapman for hash. Check out the vapman thread and you’ll find many who agree with her. I don’t have access to hash, but I do find the vapman is a really nice complement to the dynavap. My two most-used vapes, vapman in second

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Squiby, the much lamented former sage of this place, used to swear by the vapman for hash. Check out the vapman thread and you’ll find many who agree with her. I don’t have access to hash, but I do find the vapman is a really nice complement to the dynavap. My two most-used vapes, vapman in second
Didn't Squiby pretty much quit vaping flower in her Vapcap before she left?
I recall her developing a fondness for concentrates in her Vapcaps. Phattpiggie pretty much switched to concentrates exclusively in the Vapcap too. I recall chatting with him about his preference for Rayon fiber loading.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Got an in person lesson from Piggie last year at Champs on his rayon. He enthusiastically demonstrated how he balls it up, shared the stem with me so I could see how great it tastes (clean just concentrate), gleefully revealed how it was all used up with no sticky residue left, then the best part he gave me his personal dynavap.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
New Flix V2 added to my Dynaverse. Pictured here with the rest of my titanium and aluminum collection. 41AFFB63-F9D1-4747-82DB-68FFDDAAD868.jpegI’m starting to amass quite the IH collection. From Fluxer Heaters I now have a Flite and a Flix and they are both wonderful heaters to use and own. I’m very proud to have them in the collection. I love the green LEDs indicating it’s on and ready to go and when activated it fires up the red under coil LEDs. Just awesome. 3B354106-AA46-4F78-A960-960724B14847.jpeg

Vaporware

Didn't Squiby pretty much quit vaping flower in her Vapcap before she left?
I recall her developing a fondness for concentrates in her Vapcaps. Phattpiggie pretty much switched to concentrates exclusively in the Vapcap too. I recall chatting with him about his preference for Rayon fiber loading.

I think for quite a while she was flattening out thin disks of hash to load in her VapCaps and getting great results. I tried it a few times too, but then the only place I knew of producing hash here stopped. :disgust:

I need to try harder to track some more down. From what I remember it was very similar to flower without many of the drawbacks.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Has George/Dynavap made any comments on the federal USPS ban and UPS/Fedex volunteer ban on shipping vaporizers?
Smooooke on the waaaater ,lol... I think it is about time that people stop spreading worrying vibes,as expected from the beginning it does not affect herb vapes,just because some got too paranoid after using his beloved toy. That ban affects only carts, i agree that the text could be more precise from the beginning ,that might have spared a lot people those thoughts.
Today i found there are knuckle duster 510 mods and torches.lol///
7918d69977914af33420ffdeaf4df440.jpg

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Seems Buffalo Springfield’s lyrics still applies today:

“For What It's Worth"

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking' their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

It's time we stop

ETC

👀 —On a more audible note, USPs updated delivery 🚚 of my Slingshot from the 15th to the 17th. Day-em!
I believe one could walk from Toronto area to Springfield, Ma, faster than “creep” mail.

😱 It is what it is.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Abysmal Vapor there is an open thread here discussing this, I have no intentions of starting the same debate in this forum.
I am aware of that thread, it is just pains me a bit to see people freak out over it forum wide. Myths and boogieman tales are made out speculation due to insufficient information . Anyway apologies if i hurt someone's eyes with my post.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
RE:
I am aware of that thread, it is just pains me a bit to see people freak out over it forum wide. Myths and boogieman tales are made out speculation due to insufficient information . Anyway apologies if i hurt someone's eyes with my post.

You're saying this:

Has George/Dynavap made any comments on the federal USPS ban and UPS/Fedex volunteer ban on shipping vaporizers?

= "Freakout"...? On what planet? Seems completely rational to me... Your post, however, is fraught with assumptions, probably mostly generated from your own personal fears...?

Greenleaf88

Hi fellow dynavapers I have a question that maybe some of you can answer for me ?

I would like to take a crack at anodizing and am curious on how I can get my ti tip relatively clean? Iso still keeps it black.

Greenleaf88,

Planck

believes in Dog
I would like to take a crack at anodizing and am curious on how I can get my ti tip relatively clean?
I've read that Simple Green works, dunno I've never tried it.
Toothpaste and elbow grease.
or Metal polish and less elbow grease.
If you haven't already, glove up no more bare hands.
Wash with soap and water then alcohol rinse and let dry.

Finally post your results here. :)

Cannabiker

Hi fellow dynavapers I have a question that maybe some of you can answer for me ?

I would like to take a crack at anodizing and am curious on how I can get my ti tip relatively clean? Iso still keeps it black.
I just cleaned mine up pretty well with Bon Ami, a scrubby sponge, and some q-tips. I used just enough moisture to form a paste with the Bon Ami, and washed as Planck described.

Top Bottom