condition

hey vandalizedbythelotus, I got the IH ONE FTV and it didn't perform like apollo2, so I don't use it, maybe are there any tricks?
So provided I got the Apollo2 Portable, I will get one only if its better otherwise I will invest on a new vape :D the bowle :D

condition,
Reactions: ataxian

vandalizedbythelotus

hey vandalizedbythelotus, I got the IH ONE FTV and it didn't perform like apollo2, so I don't use it, maybe are there any tricks?
So provided I got the Apollo2 Portable, I will get one only if its better otherwise I will invest on a new vape :D the bowle :D
the adjustable depth chamber should fix that check out the youtube vid in my previous post.

i think any IH should perform well with the proper coil configuration and the most important aspect is aligning the middle of the coil with the middle of the bowl, more or less the ring you normally hit with the flame.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Wow, am I noticing a "feud" of sorts between the IH Camp and Flame Camp...?

I guess I'm more about options and variability... I like any and all, as long as they serve a specific use scenario well.

(And tho I do generally prefer FORETHOUGHTS, I can't wait to get my new AFTERTHOUGHT from Pipes.... :razz: 😜:brow::rockon::science:)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
😅 I like FOREPLAY.:tup:

💀
My take on IH versus alcohol heaters ~

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
Alibaba's Magic Lamps
Wow, am I noticing a "feud" of sorts between the IH Camp and Flame Camp...?

I guess I'm more about options and variability... I like any and all, as long as they serve a specific use scenario well.

(And tho I do generally prefer FORETHOUGHTS, I can't wait to get my new AFTERTHOUGHT from Pipes.... :razz: 😜:brow::rockon::science:)
No feud on my part just a desire to create some interest and curiosity about the most satisfying way I've found to use a vapcap during 3 years of exclusive VC use. After all the flame is the reason I bought a vapcap in the first place. Participatory vaping and I get my best extractions with this, each draw tailored to the moment.

Sometimes sticking a thing in a thing till it clicks can be handy too.

Pithy no one makes a lamp perfectly suited to this application and no one yet tries the simple drill two holes DIY solution to making what I've found to be an excellent dare I say near perfect vapcap heater.

The quest continues, it should have a flame something like this ...
Untitled 02.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Funny you say “feud”... I see a community of folks who use these devices is many different ways, and have mostly genial conversations about them. dynavaps have such a broad range of users, compared to other devices, I think. And a pretty broad range of ways to use them, to one’s own satisfaction.
First off, funny you say funny, as it was primarily meant to be funny from the get-go really... and the word "feud" taken totally out of context doesn't really convey how it was originally used... which was to imply that it's both subtle if not really much of an actual shoot em up "feud" but merely more a difference of opinion being delivered with friendly jabs by both proponents...

but in the larger sense, I agree with everything you said!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Slingshot?
Who’s getting one?
Me, hopefully on or before 3/12...!

:tup: Way to go, Bud. Never argue with a lady!
(BTW, I did get your drift, even if I am landlocked here @ 01002)

People inside 128 can tend to be tongue in cheek-at-times. Must be the salty air.
Ha! Call it instinct... ah yes, zoomass and spent many a time on mt tom... but alas, I grew up just outside 128/95&90 (02181) and have lived very close to 495 (01746) for over 21 years now... born at Beth Israel, lived here my whole life (54 years). Pure Masshole thru & thru... :tup:

Does the company make the “M” this year on the pale blue dot?
I bought a '20 from @PuffItUp yesterday for $60 delivered w/a free Honest torch.... just throwing that out there...

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hotshot? Little beast that could!&will!&does!
My budget gets me a “B” version, I usually beat my shit to hell, anyway.
Me, hopefully on or before 3/12...!

O
Ha! Call it instinct... ah yes, zoomass and spent many a time on mt tom... but alas, I grew up just outside 128/95&90 (02181) and have lived very close to 495 (01746) for over 21 years now... born at Beth Israel, lived here my whole life (54 years). Pure Masshole thru & thru... :tup:

I bought a '20 from @PuffItUp yesterday for $60 delivered w/a free Honest torch.... just throwing that out there...
Fuckin aye! Drove a Boston Cab while getting a BS/MS at Columbia Point. Only way to drive nights in Boston/Roxbury was to be totally bakked. Combat Zone, et al.

The Zoo is kinda bare, and locked these days. Loved the all-you-can-eat dining in the dining halls for $11!

stark1,
Reactions: Bologna

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You haven’t seen them in the wild yet, Dude? @ataxian.

Hey, good to know UR OK! How was France?
I want to move 2 FRANCE, however my FRENCH WIFE like’s SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUBBLE life?

In EUROPE the HASH is decent?
Does a “M” work with HASH?
CANNABIS where I live now grow’s wild?
No seed’s 4 consumption?
Seed 4 crosssing shit (marijuana)!
My cap is barely functional ?
May-B a new “M” 4 next crop??????

GoldenBud

I want to move 2 FRANCE, however my FRENCH WIFE like’s SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUBBLE life?

No seed’s 4 consumption?
who carez for hash bro when you got these american gentix ?? sticky fudge nugs .... you saw the names too? "kerosane krash" what next ? waxed like-hell ? the grass becomes hash at the end .... stay where the best weed in the world, oh oh ;D

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Or you can just get a new cap?

The new M may be a bit more
Bling

No seed’s 4 consumption?

Zoltani

No seed’s 4 consumption?

The hash i had in France sucked, and at one point made me blackout and I hit the floor pretty hard. Who knows what is in the shit, after all that's what they call it "shit".

I did at times get some flower, but it was mediocre at best. Maybe you can find better connects than i did.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The hash i had in France sucked, and at one point made me blackout and I hit the floor pretty hard. Who knows what is in the shit, after all that's what they call it "shit".

I did at times get some flower, but it was mediocre at best. Maybe you can find better connects than i did.
CANNABIS has a different significance depending on one’s location?
MY favorite part of the plant is the monkey tail in Spanish (cola in mainland MEXICO B-4 BRICK WEED)?
SEED OF GSC 2 GROW SOMETHING WORTHY OF “M” Action in order 2 experience CIVILIZATION!

Top Bottom