• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NOLOGO

My tracking says I should expect mine on the 15th!
just fyi I ordered my first vapcap (M) 2 weeks ago (Feb 18th) from puffitup, and paid extra for priority. My estimated delivery date came and went last week, and now it just says "in transit, arriving late" with no expected delivery date. USPS is broken.

EDIT: to puffitups credit, they created the label hours after I ordered. Always fast with them.
They shipped my order from Auburn, CA and I'm in New Orleans. Hoping it comes in the next few days. Stoked to try vap capping!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
just fyi I ordered my first vapcap (M) 2 weeks ago (Feb 18th) from puffitup, and paid extra for priority. My estimated delivery date came and went last week, and now it just says "in transit, arriving late" with no expected delivery date. USPS is broken.
Bummer. Payment was made 3/1 for mine and I opted for the free shipping (USPS 1st class)...:

March 2, 2021, 2:38 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending AUBURN, CA 95602
Your shipment was received at 2:38 pm on March 2, 2021 in AUBURN, CA 95602. The acceptance of your package is pending.

March 2, 2021, 12:38 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
AUBURN, CA 95604

I really have to look around harder for my M17... it's gotta turn up (unless the daughter has it...grrr)

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
The handoff between canuck post and usps was slow for me, expect a delay, but hope for the best! Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do! It’s been through the wringer already and hasn’t missed a beat!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ever since Louis DeJoy became the 75th US Postmaster last May,
Snail mail has operated like a broken machine.

:clap:My last priority 2-3 day priority package took about 2weeks too late,
Some of my mail got returned to anxious senders, I did not get my $600
Stimulus check, bla, bla. Blah.

But, I am happy.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

vapcap. the best vape for hash, eva!
space browns GIF

Grobalot

i put the hash with a bit of herb.... anyway i clean my vapcap's tip once or twice a week.. i guess it needs more cleaning with hash.... but it worthes it... i think?

sweet! cheers @GoldenBud. I clean mine about the same amount anyway so that's all good. last years plants where stupid oily so doesn't take much to get my stems gunk'd up.
nothing worse than a sticky tip... depending on the circumstances

GoldenBud

sweet! cheers @GoldenBud. I clean mine about the same amount anyway so that's all good. last years plants where stupid oily so doesn't take much to get my stems gunk'd up.
nothing worse than a sticky tip... depending on the circumstances
yeah when the tip has that "over-popcorned" smell from it - when you smell it "from cold" - it means that it's dirty from the inside...and I also found that it's important to brush it with toothpaste once a month/two monthes.. the outside

I hate to cough...

Grobalot

i get you. i don't actually mind the abv smell so much, but i usually give all the parts, minus the cap, a soak in some iso for a few minutes and stuff some paper towel in to grab most of the crap out. rinse in really hot water, soak in iso again for another minute, rinse and repeat with the paper towel.
never heard of using toothpaste though. does it work?

Grobalot

if your tip looks dirty from the outside, it somehow gets into the airpath, and will raise the chance you'll cough. if you see soot or smth on the outside, it's recommended to brush it like 3-5 minutes with some toothpaste.. then rinse with water.. it helped me..
ahhh i get you now. i buy the stupid expensive gas for my lighters so reduces the soot a bit on the cap.
my Ti tip goes a little darker, but i don't think it bothers my chest too much. when i heat too low on the cap and do a big mouth to lung pull, that burns the lungs out of my chest lol
if it gets too mucky i'll definitely try the toothpaste on it :D

Grobalot,
Reactions: ataxian

el sargantano

I like to use my vapcap for hash mixed with... sage.
Trust me. It's worthy.
Sage screens sorrounding a hash coin.
Since vape temp of sage is a little lower than our beloved herb, first two hits are strong mint-flavoured and then you use the cap to press a cross into the oven. We call it La Santa Croce.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MyDGMqUh6Kw3FwjC9ivZVeIvBnSLcyET/view?usp=sharing
From third hit on, an after-eight explosion blasts in your mouth coming straight from a british grandma living-room.
That's the only way I use the vapcap. Top notch!
Ps: And thanks to @GoldenBud and the toothpaste trick it's pretty clean!

Last edited:

Vaporware

if your tip looks dirty from the outside, it somehow gets into the airpath, and will raise the chance you'll cough. if you see soot or smth on the outside, it's recommended to brush it like 3-5 minutes with some toothpaste.. then rinse with water.. it helped me..

The outside of the tip and inside of the cap are also part of the heater/air intake, so as you draw the air is flowing over those heated parts and it’s bringing hot soot (or whatever is on it) into your vapor.

So yes, if you have soot or anything you don’t want to inhale on the inside of your cap or on your tip cleaning it is a good idea. :)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yeah. Right now there are shipping delays all the time.

A couple weeks ago I bought one of the brand new Woodscents Vitolo was selling. It shipped, and the tracking said it should be here on Sat, the 20th. On the 20th there was an update just saying it's delayed, but still in transit. I didn't get another update till the following Sat the 27th, saying it arrived in a nearby city. It showed up Monday, the 1st.

I expect shipping delays with everything right now. Is what it is.
As long as it shows up eventually.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Such a classy attitude, Bro! :cheers:

Get our “paraphernalia” while we can, seems there may be trouble ahead
Mailing “vaping” material via USPS in the wind.

Seems PayPal has issues as well.
:shrug:Such wild cultural swings. Almost surreal.

condition

Personally I live in Athens, Greece and I stupidly ordered vaping accessories from UK's vapefiend, in the 1st week after official Brexit, total value 180 GBP. After a month UPS contacted me and asked me order receipt or order confirmation, then they revert with offer eur 80 for customs tax, including expenses, LOL. I agreed as I thought it would be shame that the order will be destroyed, as vapefiend meanwhile advised. Well 2 days after my written approval of the offer, a lady contacted me over the phone this time, not in writing, and told me that she is sorry but UPS will not eventually import my order and that it will be destroyed, duh :mad:

Planck

believes in Dog
:shrug:Such wild cultural swings. Almost surreal.
Special interest groups, big tobacco and pharma have been pushing this for years actually. They get special support from several states that fucked up their investments of the Master Settlement Agreement payout are are coming up short.

I get so pist when scum sucking fuckwads like paypal, fedex and ups get all righteous on everybody.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Personally I live in Athens, Greece and I stupidly ordered vaping accessories from UK's vapefiend, in the 1st week after official Brexit, total value 180 GBP. After a month UPS contacted me and asked me order receipt or order confirmation, then they revert with offer eur 80 for customs tax, including expenses, LOL. I agreed as I thought it would be shame that the order will be destroyed, as vapefiend meanwhile advised. Well 2 days after my written approval of the offer, a lady contacted me over the phone this time, not in writing, and told me that she is sorry but UPS will not eventually import my order and that it will be destroyed, duh :mad:

Sorry that happened, @condition!! Insurance, for such disasters?

Hope my purchase from across the pond doesnt end up the same way ( even tho I am home free
In Ma., USPS is a federali entity ),

I asked the package to be labelled as “AT Builder”. If nothing else customs’ cops (if they can get away from their donuts) will be :hmm: scratching their heads. YMMV haha

I have 2x the insurance. Haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom