jabba

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Amazing! A shipping label was created for me on the 8th but not in USPS possession yet. I won’t count my eggs till they’ve been collected but I’m happy others are receiving free tips. Dynavap really lifted my spirits today when I heard about this.

I feel bad for the people who really wanted one but didn’t sign up because they truly couldn’t afford the $77 price tag.

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
Amazing! A shipping label was created for me on the 8th but not in USPS possession yet. I won’t count my eggs till they’ve been collected but I’m happy others are receiving free tips. Dynavap really lifted my spirits today when I heard about this.

I feel bad for the people who really wanted one but didn’t sign up because they truly couldn’t afford the $77 price tag.
that's awesome! how did you find out about the label being made? did you get an email or something?

SomnusViduus,

DocAnchovy

If this is really true.....and in 2020 it is unbelievably difficult and time consuming to discern truth(s).....I will be a very happy camper and a DynaVap fan for life. I did sign up for one 7 fin tip. Here's to hoping.

A lot of speculation on a single reddit post. But hey, it’s the internet, it must be true
I too was hesitant to sign up given the price, but the small text stated that it was a way for the dynavap team to gauge interest and not a firm commitment for purchase, and I was in fact interested.

Joined the tea time Sunday night before the 7fin sign up date (12/6) and George said they weren’t going to reach out regarding purchase until after the holidays anyways, so I figured sign up, save a bit, and make the decision a few weeks from now.

Package showed up this morning. Surprised and excited, the sign up was the only logical reason I could think of. Posted on Instagram, chatted with a few friends, then chatted with a few dynavap team members and was told happy holidays, enjoy, and all who signed up were also getting a surprise :brow:

but let’s not forget... this is the internet... I could be lying right now! I may not even be an anchovy doctor... but we may never know for sure!:razz:

I do hope everyone who signed up gets one!

(Joking aside, I agree with the unfortunate fact that truth is often folded in shilling, bullshit, and sketchy “influencers” with YouTube videos and websites. Sometimes, it is even entirely pushed to the side in exchange for “likes” and internet attention. I promise you that anything you see from me isn’t that, and if it was I would at least have the guts to be transparent that I was being encouraged to share my opinion by outside influences. But for now, I’m just a guy who likes cannabis, and the vape community.)

- Doc Anchovy 🐟

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Interesting, I said I was interested and signed up through a account that has over $900+ of purchases.

I highly doubt I will get anything free, just cuz I have never gotten anything free other then stickers from them.

Nothing in my informed delivery or dhl like reddit users are stating.....

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
I use “informed delivery” by USPS. It should show up in a google search. It’s a pretty neat service. It doesn’t just show incoming packages it also show photographs of incoming mail.
ahh, it got all messed up trying to verify my account so now i have to wait for a letter fom usps. i guess i will just have to wait and see if i get lucky...
edit to add that i have never won anything but the spelling bee, so my breath is not held.
just cool to see some people getting hooked up.
i'll still pay for the thing.

SomnusViduus,
Reactions: DocAnchovy

DocAnchovy

@DocAnchovy was that a rose gold M that was also included? Curious cause I just won one in Ed’s Tnt raffle.
It looks like a factory second cvap based on some discoloring imo. I’ll be delightfully surprised if proved otherwise 😂

edit to fix typo and to add: please share your rose gold maw model, I’d love to see them and they were one of the top prizes I was crossing my fingers for but didn’t win. Congrats, they sound very cool!

thunderstealer1337

tbh I dont understand how dynavap is doing this - maybe fake marketing?? or maybe I was to blitzed to remember lol

I dont recall putting in your address when you signed up, it was just a email and qty, nor do I recall you had to log in to sign up for one, dont remember - I just wanted to sign up with my account that has high $ purchases.

edit: yes someone has a screenshot of the sign up page, it does have the address, my chrome must have auto populated and I only recall putting in email and qty of tips

Last edited:
thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: DocAnchovy

Xerror

I’ve been lurking for a few years. Live in a newly decriminalized state. My state sells liquor via a government store — no private stores. We are talking about legalizing next year, but I bet it Will be done via, wait for it,.... a government store.

I have an OmniXL, a Simrell XL, and a 2017 M that has never been used. I have the cap, low temp cap, and even one with 420 etched on the end of the cap. I have the coil and an Apollo 1. So, I’m new here, but I’ve invested.

I have enjoyed all 2161 pages of this forum.

I don’t know if I am violating any posting rules, but I wanted to give a little recommendation to a YT channel that has only 500 subs. He is a Vap Guy — loves the Omni and Simrell and loves weed. His channel is not polished , but I like the guy. A regular black dude who loves weed and Vapcaps. In my opinion, he should have 10 to a 100 times the viewership.

He goes by OHX_Official on YT. I think some on here might dig his content. Im new to posting here, so forgive me if this is against some thread rules.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I’ve been lurking for a few years. Live in a newly decriminalized state. My state sells liquor via a government store — no private stores. We are talking about legalizing next year, but I bet it Will be done via, wait for it,.... a government store.

I have an OmniXL, a Simrell XL, and a 2017 M that has never been used. I have the cap, low temp cap, and even one with 420 etched on the end of the cap. I have the coil and an Apollo 1. So, I’m new here, but I’ve invested.

I have enjoyed all 2161 pages of this forum.

I don’t know if I am violating any posting rules, but I wanted to give a little recommendation to a YT channel that has only 500 subs. He is a Vap Guy — loves the Omni and Simrell and loves weed. His channel is not polished , but I like the guy. A regular black dude who loves weed and Vapcaps. In my opinion, he should have 10 to a 100 times the viewership.

He goes by OHX_Official on YT. I think some on here might dig his content. Im new to posting here, so forgive me if this is against some thread rules.

If you are recommending a Youtuber, then you should include a link to their channel/video.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Well now, that blew a hole in my business plan :freak:

Keep your shirt on, TD Bear.
You can always hawk your FQ stems / IH combo? 🙏
Chat Infuriating GIF by AnimatedText

Happy Ho-ho-ho-holidazes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom