Walrus88

So after a long week of crafting stems for others, I felt the need to make something special for myself..
Dyed and layered Birchwood in my favourite colourway. 92mm in length. Custom full length SS condenser.

Pretty pleased with myself on this one tbh.

Attachments

• 20201023_224651-picsay.jpg
    20201023_224651-picsay.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

notams

toke down Babylon
Poll:
M vs titanium tip for dabs with the Dynacoil?

Would love to hear your experiences if you've tried both.
I prefer ti tip with the Dynacoil. I like that the whole tip is the same material. I think it heats and cools more evenly. When I use Dynacoil with steel tips it's... meh.

Hey all - been gone for a while. Medical crap. Been lurking and keeping up. Just not posting. Anyhoo -

NEED HELP PLEASE - I remember someone saying they used needle nose pliers on a captive cap to "remove" the detents and make a captive into a non-captive cap.

I prefer the original design. I only have one low-temp old style cap. Every site I see is out of stock. So, I want to buy a low-temp captive and alter it. I'm scared this'll screw it up.

Any ideas?

P-Molonne

For the money, there should be a warranty which the dealer should stand by. Unless
It’s a fly by night dealer?

The Orion is lock tite, and sturdy. Shouldn’t be broken after one use. If you manage
To somehow open it, please let us know?

Kinda sucks, somehow.

Edit. Ahh. I see you resolved your dilemma.... :cheers:
The seller was very professional,asked me post back and send him a message with photo from post office,and send a replacement Orion when they had details I’ve sent back,
It was something wrong with the Orion , the button came off...
Now new one is perfectly
It’s great for portability

I have to say flame is a little easier to control
But I love the Orion
I think dynavap are great
I want a lower temp cap
I also think eds and a few others aftermarket are great

thunderstealer1337

The seller was very professional,asked me post back and send him a message with photo from post office,and send a replacement Orion when they had details I’ve sent back,
Now new one is perfectly

But I love the Orion
I want a lower temp cap
I bet by now all vendors are made aware of all the issues they are seeing, power button (10+) and usb charging ports (3+) issues are starting to show their heads.

Last edited:

Ripstar

Is anyone rocking the sneaky petes globes? If so, which size? I wish there was some sort of protective device for it like Austin Simrell showed in a video!

Ripstar,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
magicflight-glass-orbiter-box.jpg

Full globe w/ base.

Ripstar

magicflight-glass-orbiter-box.jpg

Full globe w/ base.
Hell yes, this is what I am talking about. I remember Austin Simrell showing a mock-up of a protective cage he built a custom, saying he wanted to make them at some point. Thanks again TommyDee!

Ripstar,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Q
Now new one is perfectly

But I love the Orion
I want a lower temp cap

Way to go, @P-Molonne ! :cheers: :spliff:

Tronzo669

Hello dynafriends! this is a bit of a shameless plug as i haven't been super active on here in a while, but i thought this might be relevant to any fellow Canadian FCers. I've started doing youtube reviews of legal strains from the recreational market here in Canada using only vaporizers for my reviews (vapcaps and sticky brick in almost every video so i thought of you guys :love:) i thought it would be helpful since the only other channels i've seen reviewing the government issued electric lettuce have been doing so with traditional combustion methods for the most part. I know there are still a wide array of alternative sources, but my goal is to try and find the best of what the feds have to offer and share it with the interwebs :brow:.

Anyway, if anyone is interested you can check out the channel here ! I plan to keep doing at least one video per week, so if you're not sick of me after the first 5 minutes, consider subscribing :p

That's all for now, peace out dynaverse!

Greenleaf88

Hello fellow dyna users I would like to pick your brains on something. I'm in the market for a portable induction heater, I've been rocking a caldreon from our very own pipes for over a year and absolutley love it. I've been looking at the psm or the new Orion as its new. I will be using this at home also going to move my cauldron to the bedroom. I'd like to start taking my dynavap out without a torch and the orion size is a selling point but the battery and the build worries me for the price.

Ripstar

Hello fellow dyna users I would like to pick your brains on something. I'm in the market for a portable induction heater, I've been rocking a caldreon from our very own pipes for over a year and absolutley love it. I've been looking at the psm or the new Orion as its new. I will be using this at home also going to move my cauldron to the bedroom. I'd like to start taking my dynavap out without a torch and the orion size is a selling point but the battery and the build worries me for the price.
I love the Orion for portability. It does get a little uneven/timing can be different but it works wonders when out. Luckily, I haven't had an issue yet.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If I hadn't already gotten a PSM I would seriously think about the Orion, but so far I have been very happy with the PSM. A little heavy, but I have never run out of charge when I was out and about with it and a very reliable device.
On the Orion, I do like that it engages without a need to put pressure on the cap.

thunderstealer1337

VHB Carbon is set to release in a couple of weeks. Not too much bigger than the Orion but with a battery that's user replaceable. Currently available with a pre-order discount.
I went and preordered the carbon, I owned a vhb before as well, I want to say the carbon is gonna crush this orion for capacity, here are the dimensions

4.50L x 3.50W x 1.25H

vs

2.25" x 4 3/8" x 1.25"

10+ bowls vs like 50+ bowls for like 10% more in size, its cheaper to, but does not charge with usb and needs a ac/dc inverter (but your 5x the capacity vs the others) and the battery is replaceable (soldered in).

I mainly bought it because it has a built in glass slider to seat the depth of the tip to your liking and you can use it natively on a wpa, quite a lot of innovations

Last edited:

GoldenBud

i have to say that i get bad coughs from the M, lol, will a Ti Tip reduce its harshness ? this cheapo' converto' is strong to my throat/lungs/both

GoldenBud,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755

Fluxer is coming out with a new model soon. You can't beat the quality or service.
Fluxer Heaters, induction heaters for Dynavap

I promised to share a pic of the latest Flite prototype build once the PCBs arrived. They showed up yesterday afternoon, so let me share that with you now. :D This version includes the battery management system I mentioned in the last update (the blue, oval PCB visible underneath the battery holders) and the DC charge port, visible at upper right. Please excuse the sloppy soldering on this prototype:

IMG-0325-private.jpg

There are a few more versions coming after this one, and each iteration moves the project a bit closer to being ready. Overall, the device is coming together nicely. I don't have an exact ETA yet on the cases, but I've been in touch w/the case vendor, and I think things are still on track for a late October/early November release.

Testing the above circuit boards yesterday took me away from making Flix - sorry. I'll get back to making Flix later tonight, and should have those added to the store by the end of the weekend. :tup:

Cheers,
:leaf:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I went and preordered the carbon, I owned a vhb before as well, I want to say the carbon is gonna crush this orion for capacity, here are the dimensions

4.50L x 3.50W x 1.25H

vs

2.25" x 4 3/8" x 1.25"

10+ bowls vs like 50+ bowls for like 10% more in size, its cheaper to, but does not charge with usb and needs a ac/dc inverter (but your 5x the capacity vs the others) and the battery is replaceable (soldered in).

I mainly bought it because it has a built in glass slider to seat the depth of the tip to your liking and you can use it natively on a wpa, quite a lot of innovations

Comes in yellow/green/purple options? Pretty/tempting?

:D — Why doth thou twitch so, has thou no shame, errant finger?

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I got my 2019M back off my sister yesterday, she decided to get a dynavap of her very own. 👍

So been gettiing reacquainted aka vaping the heck out of it. :spliff:

I definitely prefer the aesthetic of the 19, low key stylish, carb easier to find, draw resistance spot on for me.
I reach for the 2020 when going through water though. 💦

Now I just have to convince the brother in law to part with the 2018 I sent his way. 👀

:peace:

Top Bottom