danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I am so looking for feedback on these @danielj - You will be rivaling Omni's no less :rockon: Who's done that in the last <place epoch here>?

I'm really happy you picked up the Poor Man's Omni [PMO] mantle my friend. Your vape does justice to that name.
thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words and encouragement

danielj,
Reactions: TommyDee

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Anyone else using JoeKing Assassin stems?
I am shocked but I NEVER use my omni anymore... this stem gives me much easier and less restrictive airflow.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Love all theses new stems and all this creativity!
I made for fun an unique stem with my favorite vape combinaison : wood and glass
It's a pipe in boxwood (love this hardwood) with a vapor path in 10cm glass insert and A-maze cooler (from Lamart).
I like the sweet turbulence of the vapor, the a-maze cooler make the job very well! I also like the grip!

thunderstealer1337

the shellshock stem has adj airflow and I had 2 assassin stems and regret selling one of them, I even posted up a vid of the intercooler spinning inside the stem, I have converted the assasin to use a glass condenser though

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: mwnger

Duba

Accessory Maker
That looks like an interesting wood to work with. love the concept.
Thx. You didn't see but I put a carb at the back side that gives an interesting result : pulsions of fresh air are mixed to the vapor in the glass condenser, with some turbulences in the a-maze cooler.

thunderstealer1337

eDMbnUF.jpg

joekingco and shellshock stems, these are off the shelf stems for super cheap, dont sleep on them, we talking $50-65

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
PLEASE share!
How does each compare to one another?

IS the shell shock more or less restrictive (in its most open setting)?

FlyingLow,

thunderstealer1337

Sorry, dynavaps are not in rotation tonight lol, troubleshooting a TM that I just received, hoping to save the guy from shipping to finland lol, I'll prolly use on tom or Wednesday and report back

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: mwnger

Ripstar

PLEASE share!
How does each compare to one another?

IS the shell shock more or less restrictive (in its most open setting)?
I feel like it is more restrictive(just got mine today, so, I have only used it once), but it pulls much tastier clouds with a slow vape draw. I can get 2-3 amazing, tasty clouds from my IH. It's heavy, so on an IH magnet, it gets iffy to stand up straight(hardly a problem, just fyi) It's sooooo beautiful! Love it so far.

Ripstar,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thank you! I am going to pump the breaks if it is more restrictive than the Assassin.

Is Shellshock more or less restrictive than an Omni?

FlyingLow,

Ripstar

Thank you! I am going to pump the breaks if it is more restrictive than the Assassin.

Is Shellshock more or less restrictive than an Omni?
Not sure about being more restrictive than the Assassin, I don't own one but compared to the 20 omni, I would say so. In a good way though, a slower draw makes it way better. Does that even make sense?🤣

Ripstar,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Glad you like, but that does not suit my tastes.... having had nearly 10 different Dyna configurations, I unquestionably prefer the least restrictive.
I like open airflow and full extraction in one draw.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Is JoeKing Assassin stem more or less restrictive than the SIMRELL VORTEX?

Duba,

Toivarita

999 Forever
Just picked up a ‘18M for a good deal to go with me ‘19 and ‘20 collection. Having the ‘19 and ‘20 already, do you guys think I’ll be reaching for the ‘18 at all?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So I just pulled this giveaway from CCV for a pumpkin carving contest. I own a 2020 m but i just disliked torching all the time but I loved the vapor quality of the VC. So I'm hoping this IH makes all the difference Polish_20201104_171855375.jpg

Oh yeah here was my pumpkin. Did a cheech n chong pumpkins
IMG_20201031_220746_217.jpg

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I killed my new DynaCoil by trying to torch it clean with a big shot. It just fell into 3 pieces.
Tried to use it like that, but now it fell out of the tip and I lost it.

Well now I know why Dynavap does not recommend to torch the coils :lol:

P.S. Sorry for this late edit but I have to specify: The coil did roll up tighter under the heat and was too small to fit the tip. When trying to enlarge the diameter of the coil it broke apart, because it probably got too brittle from the heating.

Last edited:
Top Bottom