Drug

Lovely VAS and idle browsing has unearthed some cheap 2019Ms for the UK/Europe amongst us.
20% off with code: X1431Z
£46.80 all in.
@Mr.Sifter I think you are a UK based dabbler?

Thanks for the tip, was able to grab one for € 51,16 shipped.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You boys are so lucky. You get to pay higher prices, thanks to elder- LyDonny. :evil: 🩲

PLUS +, VAT .

stark1,

Smokey McVape

Just finished modifying my 2018 Shadow M tip! Haven't used it since I bought it 2 years ago but its my only vigin Dynavap! I might be wrong but I think they were the first model to have a serial number on the cap. Mine is 1965.

Attachments

• 20201010_141707.jpg
    20201010_141707.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 12

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Black Friday ain't too far away. DV always has something interesting going for sales.

However, for the slightly older vapcaps I like to keep an eye on what the online vendors like PIU and POTV have to offer for DV sales. Can't remember if it's the BF or 420 sales, but more than once I was able to pick up the previous year's M for 40-45 dollars with FS. Sometimes it's a flash sale. Maybe we'll be able to pick up a 2020 this year on the cheap. I don't care about the stems, but I like getting a new SS tip and an extra cap for only 40 bucks.

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
what's going on with the portab;e IH frpm Dynatech? 50x / CHG- really? i ASKED IF THERE is an upgrade path, but no reply. amyone with advice?

Kimosabe,

NexVision

what's going on with the portab;e IH frpm Dynatech? 50x / CHG- really? i ASKED IF THERE is an upgrade path, but no reply. amyone with advice?
There is the Orion and the Rover Orion has roughly 60sih clicks and Rover is roughly 100ish. If you want more your only chance sticking with DV would be a Orion and adding bigger battery. Or get third party.

thunderstealer1337

This has been asked over and over again, since dynavap has ignored it for months now, I would say their upgrade path for the consumer on this product is you buying another unit when this ones' battery dies past first year.

Toivarita

999 Forever
Go with the Rover 2 with a bigger battery and more clicks per charge. I like the aggressive heat up from the caldron from @Pipes.
Though I have not had any in person experience with other IH.

Toivarita,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@stark1 - that's about 10 years at your rate, may 2 at mine.

I haven't got a clue what "50 clicks" really means in true metrics but 1000mah means a lot to me. It tells me it is good for about a gram of well vaped flower. A small targeted coil keeps it efficient while keeping the battery size reasonable. I would suggest that a gram during the day through a vapcap would be a pretty good feat. I have a little bit of a background in determining power levels in these things.

As to a backup or upgrade, USB power banks. This thing will rip through charges if you can keep it on a USB power bank, car charger, or whatever. I think the battery choice was spot on and that charge path far more desirable than 12.6v/5.5x2.1 charging. It'll charge at 10 watts so the full charge is an hour. This is manageable. If you need more, you need a Fluxer. There is a reason there is a waiting list of over a year.

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone else get an email from dynavap a few days ago about an upcoming arrival and about registering for an account for access? Any news or eta on this? Heard something about a phantom 20m, any pics?

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: Toivarita

entirely_foreign

Hey, saw this on IG and wanted to give people a heads up - there's a pre-sale going on for the bb vapes shell shock stem over at vgoodiez. 20% off with the code VGEZSHELLSHOCK. Pre-sale ends tomorrow (sunday) night, should be shipping in early November. IG post: http://instagr.am/p/CGEaqLGHi3v/
This one is interesting to me because compared to other machined stems (simrell and joekingco's assassin) this one is much cheaper ($50 MSRP), but still looks very well made and functional. Anybody else thinking about getting one?

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hey, saw this on IG and wanted to give people a heads up - there's a pre-sale going on for the bb vapes shell shock stem over at vgoodiez. 20% off with the code VGEZSHELLSHOCK. Pre-sale ends tomorrow (sunday) night, should be shipping in early November. IG post: http://instagr.am/p/CGEaqLGHi3v/
This one is interesting to me because compared to other machined stems (simrell and joekingco's assassin) this one is much cheaper ($50 MSRP), but still looks very well made and functional. Anybody else thinking about getting one?
I’m unfamiliar with this stem. Could you tell me any more about it?

Toivarita,

Drug

I got one, thanks for the tip. I needed (quote unquote) another ti tip anyways and with the discount and my DVAS it's hard to pass on this offer. I'm all for o-ringless design. I chose the iridescent one. I usually pick black or metal colors, so it's gonna get some looks from all its dynabuddies once they meet.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I've been enjoying whole Black Kush nugs over candle light in my 4th gen Ti Omni. The flavour is incredible and the vapour is so smooth over the first three cycles. By the time I crumble for the finisher I'm already drifting away from my pains.

This is a Claro Walnut Brass Core body.
20201010-195908.jpg

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I’m unfamiliar with this stem. Could you tell me any more about it?
The midsection is brand new but BB Vapes is not. They originate on the ecig side of the industry. They operate out of Ontario, Canada.

These are all made of Stainless Steel but Ti is being considered. If you remove the drip tip it is the same height as the 2020M but it's real beefy and weights double the M. With the included drip tip it's a bit shorter than an XL stem. The drip tip is swappable and they are working on a WPA tip for 10, 14 and 19mm connections. The stock drip tip included works natively with a 10mm piece but it won't support itself.

There is a condenser included and it's threaded so it requires no o rings! It also has a slip ring that goes over the airport so you have fixed variable airflow like the Omnivap. The difference is you can see the exact amount of air being introduced.
I have the silver prototype shown in the listing. I like the machine work and design. It's heavy so not for everyone but I prefer the extra weight of the SS.

Skinku

It takes a 510 drip tip doesn't it?
I am all for chunky SS and I have a bag full of shiny drip tips.
I will await feedback and some part of my mind thinks it will be stocked at VapeWellness.
I spy a smashing Christmas stocking filler.

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
It takes a 510 drip tip doesn't it?
I am all for chunky SS and I have a bag full of shiny drip tips.
I will await feedback and some part of my mind thinks it will be stocked at VapeWellness.
I spy a smashing Christmas stocking filler.
He already asked me about it so yes I suspect they will have it as well.

Yeah 510 drip tip. :tup:

VGOODIEZ,
Reactions: Skinku

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Alright guys and gals. Not all of you care about DIY but I have something to share that some of you might appreciate.
After a bit of pestering in the past, I've finally completed my thoughts on inverting the CCD.

Top Bottom