StringTheorista

I've been enjoying whole Black Kush nugs over candle light in my 4th gen Ti Omni. The flavour is incredible and the vapour is so smooth over the first three cycles. By the time I crumble for the finisher I'm already drifting away from my pains.

This is a Claro Walnut Brass Core body.
20201010-195908.jpg
Hey Winegums, great to see you back around these parts!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I've been enjoying whole Black Kush nugs over candle light in my 4th gen Ti Omni. The flavour is incredible and the vapour is so smooth over the first three cycles. By the time I crumble for the finisher I'm already drifting away from my pains.

20201010-195908.jpg

Good to have you back. Found out recently bamboo has cyanide. True?

Is that why I am acting like a panda sometimes.

vaporculture

20201010-195908.jpg
Hey @Winegums -- that looks a lot like my most used stem. So comfortable to hold and spin and now the woodgrain has become fantastic with the glossy coat of natural oils that has built up. I appreciate you and your work nearly every day, so glad to see you're still around.

Neimi2D

Has anyone tried both the bb3 and the Rattle Stem by Sneaky Pete? I'm looking for a glass stem and not sure what to go for between these 2.

Neimi2D,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I just hope Dynavap can offer better shipping rates to us EU folks come Black Friday.
40$ is too much to much to much to much

I've stopped ordering direct from dynavap because of the increase in shipping to NZ.
Over here, customs charge tax on that shipping fee as well. :horse:

I suspect that dynavap have pivoted torwards supplying overseas buyers from their wholesalers.

A. To ease the burden on their staff's time dealing with small order international shipping complaints.

B. Wholesaler's taking issue with dynavap direct sales undercutting them on price. (Speculation on my behalf)

It's a real shame though, as it limits access to limited edition items and fire sale prices to international customers.

On the positive side, it's good to see dynavap committed to the long term success of their business.

shopdognyc

I've stopped ordering direct from dynavap because of the increase in shipping to NZ.

I suspect that dynavap have pivoted torwards supplying overseas buyers from their wholesalers.

A. To ease the burden on their staff's time dealing with small order international shipping complaints.

B. Wholesaler's taking issue with dynavap direct sales undercutting them on price. (Speculation on my behalf)

It's a real shame though, as it limits access to limited edition items and fire sale prices to international customers.

On the positive side, it's good to see dynavap committed to the long term success of their business.

I've seen better results ordering through other places than direct. Faster shipping, less issues. Dynavap doesn't allow discounts but you do get things much quicker elsewhere. Sorry don't know about supplies from your side of the world. What about the Europe suppliers?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hey Winegums, great to see you back around these parts!
Thanks, I thought I would stop in.
Good to have you back. Found out recently bamboo has cyanide. True?

Is that why I am acting like a panda sometimes.
Only Bamboo shoots and young stems, nothing that would work as a vapcap stem which requires mature wood.
Hey @Winegums -- that looks a lot like my most used stem. So comfortable to hold and spin and now the woodgrain has become fantastic with the glossy coat of natural oils that has built up. I appreciate you and your work nearly every day, so glad to see you're still around.
I'm glad my work still survives. while I don't make vape accessories anymore, I do think about what I've sold in the past and wonder how it is holding up.

I use my Vapcaps every day and I've yet to have any real failures as of yet.

Whissmu

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm with you!
I have looked out of curiosity how cost an omni to my home in Spain and bufff plus of 47$
1-E675265-FE78-447-A-BB4-A-59-A991-F41940.png
, before free international shipments offers or royal mail for less than 20$:uhoh:

I will have to make my acquisitions of the dynaverse world from vaposhop where for 50 euros of purchase the shipment is free:tup:
468654-B2-0361-49-E4-9569-6699520-CAFE9.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A Happy “Indigenous Peoples Day”, everyone! Columbus got sidelined, here in Jeffery Amherst
Country. :evil:

Think I’ll stake out my tent tonite, and wrapt myself in a smallpox-free blanket, while watching the stars with my
M / Orion— that is,
If the “fake” aftermath of Delta force doesn’t rain on my parade. :spliff: And the fires, oh, the fires in Cali!

“Covid immunity”, my ass. Frack you, and Fronto Lobe Dementia, Fred Jr.

I wish I had another Karma to give. What goes around, comes around.:cool::brow::brow:

Last edited:

tukatukera

Retailer
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm with you!
I have looked out of curiosity how cost an omni to my home in Spain and bufff plus of 47$
1-E675265-FE78-447-A-BB4-A-59-A991-F41940.png
, before free international shipments offers or royal mail for less than 20$:uhoh:

I will have to make my acquisitions of the dynaverse world from vaposhop where for 50 euros of purchase the shipment is free:tup:
468654-B2-0361-49-E4-9569-6699520-CAFE9.jpg

Yo Whissmu, I'm also from Spain... Should I order Vaposhop cause shipping direct from Dyna is EXPENSIVE.

Shoot me a DM we can chat for a bit(!)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Has anyone tried both the bb3 and the Rattle Stem by Sneaky Pete? I'm looking for a glass stem and not sure what to go for between these 2.

I've not tried either, but you would want to decide what you're using it for. The bb3 is pretty short and only has a taper for 10mm glass. This is would be great for discreet hits or using on small glass bubblers and such. I myself don't like short stems because of the loss in cooling. The rattle is short too but the beads are meant to add extra cooling, but there isn't a ground glass joint for paring with a bubbler. Both have airholes if that is important to you. The bb9 is longer and has the option of 14mm glass too. Some folks find the beads to clog up from reclaim and lose the fun of them rattling around.

SP has a bunch of glass options and trying a few is fun and part of the GAS syndrome. Most of us have a drawer (or two) full of all sorts of shit that have fallen in and out of favor. Their gnarly stem is a variation of the hula stem. It looks cool but it is pretty long.

You don't know until you hold it in your hands, but some glass is cheap Chinese shit glass, not boro, and breaks easily. I bought one of the little finger adapters from SP which I found to be thin, light glass and the ground fittings are poorly made.

Some other great, thick glass options from trusted sellers are DDave's classic water wand (no airhole):

and RWW's anelli stem (different lengths):

Have fun and welcome to the community. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

tukatukera

Retailer
Ole, ole and ole a countryman from my land in this great and wide universe of vapor!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I do not know better option and offer than vaposhop for us ibericos when it comes to getting a vapcap!
Thanks for the info @Whissmu
I hope to see more locals vaping and participating in these types of forums and spaces. I'll toss you a link via DM if you want to get the heads up on a space dedicated to these types of topics, but in Spanish.

Cheers!

PS: will def check out vaposhop(!)

StringTheorista

My cap stopped working/clicking. It was working great for a while. All of a sudden it just stopped working.
Is it dented? Sometimes a deep enough dent will prevent clicking. Also, it may need a deep clean. If resin has dripped down into the cap, it can sort of glue the clicking disks. There’s a dynavap “Snap” video that shows how to clean the cap with dish soap and water. Check out their YouTube channel

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Just received my Portside mini, how the hell do I know when it’s charged ?, the light on charger has been green for a while but the battery indicated is 1 away from full.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,

Whissmu

Thanks for the info @Whissmu
I hope to see more locals vaping and participating in these types of forums and spaces. I'll toss you a link via DM if you want to get the heads up on a space dedicated to these types of topics, but in Spanish.

Cheers!

PS: will def check out vaposhop(!)
Do not hesitate friend There are many Spaniards in the FC!! That we are also in the Spanish steam forum!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Just received my Portside mini, how the hell do I know when it’s charged ?, the light on charger has been green for a while but the battery indicated is 1 away from full.
I pass similar when receiving my PSM, you must have your PSM in Position On and connect the cable to the current wing... when the battery is complete the light will go from red to green
Enjoy you PSM :tup:

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
while I have been a stranger to the forum lately I have been diving deep into Dynavap lately. Here are a few things I have been working on.

MP 2.0! ⁣Acrylic MP with integrated 5mm GR 2 Titanium condenser. Will work with any 8mm Vapcap stem. Fits a 10mm water piece and is even compatible with your favorite intercooler

4mfoz15k6imlry2y.jpg

xs78eff1h998qdiw.jpg

85uuyt3n3fcrkzqo.jpg

wxy1gpgzct44vr1q.jpg

Go Rogue! Introducing the TRWW stems. Each stem is made from wood with an integrated acrylic MP. The stem is fully lined with 5 mm Ti for the condenser and 8mm Ti for the tip pocket. The MP fits a 14mm joint. No carb on these but will make some with. These stems are also compatible with your favorite intercooler

k8wa9uyn11vcknxq.jpg

5ia7bvr9zk849esm.jpg

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
while I have been a stranger to the forum lately I have been diving deep into Dynavap lately. Here are a few things I have been working on.

MP 2.0! ⁣Acrylic MP with integrated 5mm GR 2 Titanium condenser. Will work with any 8mm Vapcap stem. Fits a 10mm water piece and is even compatible with your favorite intercooler

4mfoz15k6imlry2y.jpg

xs78eff1h998qdiw.jpg

85uuyt3n3fcrkzqo.jpg

wxy1gpgzct44vr1q.jpg

Go Rogue! Introducing the TRWW stems. Each stem is made from wood with an integrated acrylic MP. The stem is fully lined with 5 mm Ti for the condenser and 8mm Ti for the tip pocket. The MP fits a 14mm joint. No carb on these but will make some with. These stems are also compatible with your favorite intercooler

k8wa9uyn11vcknxq.jpg

5ia7bvr9zk849esm.jpg
Hey bro...way to step it up a notch!
congrats!

I have been busy too... will post pic of my new xxxl stems, incl the VC (variable condenser)
a poor mans omni

tomorrow all

ps RWW thanks for the referral on the IST

Top Bottom