dddaver

I built a vape with a glass stem but want to add a fat mouthpiece. It's a $2 item but shipping is $7. Can't find coupons for free shipping that work. Anyone know any?

dddaver,

dddaver

R_YDvECOu4N6xu7MbsN9iiL5CkKOIN8-MhRBbAwzfMugXL8-SDpw_dXYLR8IkgcbZlWgQKDcIh1_iQuw5BsQiDchmtiH5YovGQ0aFsm7k_fz9-3wbHd9lyHNnckGFa1FErFc0ENMs_84WUb3TUu1cuBuGE0ByxkkYu30koPcqESw8YJ3MBmtI7Uk4xXKdycUpi3EZD0vkxihJ0d92pABTZ600xn3b86iTgA0Cg8T_KijJ2-y26BYBY78gG6TCApMsqHqI0jZcnJEyhCTh6ItF_z8WHqkgr99FM9r9sZAgpD4kbpvREtec0rAO4QPn_Zh2R67YMdydxevD3M6LoauWqEWi8rKBx3Ci0WF0_R52BZOJDhEqBZsUJFQs9MKwTNGZ-vFyI34NtxhD3UjskXRvWWYyXUZ7N4XT4kHNu_mHipSrcDEgIEUktTXWIDsszjJo_9gBmiZDuVPjsJjoODVlerrutu-Y9N8gUVZWIvL7irZpMNf974DEADtRLL3wZNDzKkh2UZwsioZglCNmkhMv2bmeEgGewSVqmAQlRVxghRfXliEOtcDz_hGKvEYUZohN320EGdSWmdKuyW29G_c8wPVKcxeKIrYuC_PKLx2q98PHWlkoBgMHXM4N6KmyGGBwOAbLNGzpPv34jSxdDht56oHCDHI2W5N8cgfDZSvIvWM5K44Ov2HDywAqhbu8sWtnD-7t1Ql9Bvzh7gnyfYcMVYfMwr5XcIploJ7pynmqCCgH8J5gMxBiYptmMed2TaoPGs=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

dddaver,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm definitely in the sip&dip camp on how to use the DV. Never seen a torch and likely never will. Long live solar chargers!

I have an official IH, the Alpine 2020. The switch clicker in the coil is too harsh - bits fall onto the clicker and they usually add a singe component to the flavor. Using it sideways helps. It is an aggressive heater but the setting is fairly tame. That combination makes it hard to simply "add a 1 or 2 count" to the firing sequence.

DIY IH's - I highly recommend this process if you have any hope of marrying solder to a circuit board somewhat properly. Cheap, teachable, frustrating, never ending nightmare of absolute joy! I've spent C'19 getting intimate with these things. Yet, the results can be the 'perfect' IH for me. I have the perfect IH for me now, FlatPack.
Back a few decade’s ago when the law’s were messed up:
Paper joint’s before gaping hole’s 4 Da mouthpiece.(due to bamboo used:
Glass was a material suitable 4 CANNABIS consumption.
The “M” would make thing’s CIVILIZED?
One rip with paper or maybe as many as 3 hit’s before the sand on da beach would cover da enjoyment before da wave’s
That would crash onto da reef.
To go back into a time when life was free?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
It's a full up Alpine @stark1 . It covers my day. A heavy day is 9 watt hours of usage. Alpine 2020 has a 11 watt hour capacity if you fully charge it like I do. 45 minutes to a full charge using a digital charger that provides assurances of accuracy.

Amen Brother @ataxian ! Haven't put bamboo to my face since late '70s. Coke-Cans were plentiful.

thunderstealer1337

Lol you should stop using the alpine, fair warning, puffitup got 90 units that failed QC, they posted it up for sale and took it down the next day and said they won't sell them. Yes ppl posted up saying the failed QC were the same units they shipped out, lol. They were offering them for $90 and 30day warranty but they tested one and it failed after 4hrs of being plugged in/used.

Use at your own risk! I am extremely happy I rts, I do feel bad for all the ones being resold for like $30-50 more then what ppl paid, and they are literally getting a fire risk....

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: snackmaster

TommyDee

Vaporitor
It is literally in a fireproof box LOL. No way, I love my Alpine 2020! Don't touch. properly built, no worries. That reminds me, I need to make sure it is properly built. But I have designs on it. When I can get them for $20 in bulk, I think I can upgrade them. Certainly worth a little effort in my book.

After all, what can go wrong with a rats'nest of wires and 11 watt/hours or energy all glued together with a dab of hot glue in a hot transport trailer? D'uh!

But as an entry into the marketplace, I'm glad it did and I like the concept. I don't like using it as is. However, I can fix whatever stupid can be found inside.

Any risky release such as this is a make or break. I don't know if Randall will go forward with it or not. He probably has a fundamental problem making this more effort than what he envisioned. It is fixable but will he do what is required?

DynaVap benefits with more -proper- IHs' in the world. I also applaud the effort. Seriously, no one else has gone out & put their nuts on the line.

thunderstealer1337

Just dont regret that decision, your looking at the most complained about IH that has ever been released (from my research) and its only been on the market for 1-2 months?

To each and their own. Its pretty interesting when a big company like puffitup pulls the product after their own testing.

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: sirwalter

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Again, I don't doubt there are dangerous units out there. Again, things move around in the back of a hot trailer. Mine isn't in a hot trailer anymore. It checks out in every other way. I just need to park it on the stove and put the heater to it so I can pull it apart 100%. Just lazy.

TommyDee,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
In the 70’s before DAZED & CONFUSED was cool !
Paper route was standard.
$10.00 4 a OZ. Of COLUMBIAN and COLAS were a status symbol.
CANNABIS from THAILAND via NAM after APOCALYPSE NOW. (Called THAI
ZIGZAG was the pack for TRUCK’N.
“M” = MAX FLIGHT
Dream life once a pond a time out west of the SIERRAS.
carrot’s to make a pipe when paper’s were not available?

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Got my Dynavap setup back from my cousin, he's out of town the next few days and he left me with quite the mess. Tried the toothpaste method and it did a pretty good job on the outside but didn't do much for the inside of the bowl, perhaps because I couldn't brush it as effectively. So I went back to my standby soaking it in ISO over night then scrubbing it with steel wool. I'm sure someone will say this is unwise but idk it works 🤷‍♂️ Once my task was complete it was time to take it for a test drive, going for micro dosing today so I only took two lower temperature hits. Heating just to the click with my IH gave me a couple slightly whispy but tasty hits. I'll temp step my way through the rest of the load this afternoon then maybe treat myself to a whole one tonight. Still a dam fine and satisfying vape with a good bit of versatility, might just have to use it exclusively for the next few days 🤔👍

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Tried the toothpaste method and it did a pretty good job on the outside but didn't do much for the inside of the bowl, perhaps because I couldn't brush it as effectively.

Yeah, the inside will collect more sediments, which is not a prob when brushing it frequently, but one that hasn't been brushed for a while might need a little more work.

Top Bottom