• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
So what I’m gathering if you going to buy one it should be a 2018M? Cause I was kinda looking at the 2020M as a present to myself.
I can only say that my 17 and 18 are still used several days a week. The 19M has been made into a WoodScents stem (sans condenser and cap) and the 20 was gifted to a friend with no prior DV experience. He uses it regularly and likes it.

TommyDee

Vaporitor

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
@Joeguito get a Pipes induction heater, it will work and he will sort any problems if they arise. Top bloke.

@ginolicious I enjoy the 2020M, great airflow through a waterpiece, my biggest gripe is that the airports are hard to find in the dark. Grab one when they go on sale, no harm in that. :brow:

Planck

believes in Dog
Did you log in? For some products to see you need to have a customer account and be logged in!
But Im not very impressed by their "new" limited products...
I can't access the page at all, no way to log in or do anything at all.
I can just see the whited out page, no mouse pointer and no active controls.
That parrot is dead!

Planck,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
@Joeguito get a Pipes induction heater, it will work and he will sort any problems if they arise. Top bloke.

@ginolicious I enjoy the 2020M, great airflow through a waterpiece, my biggest gripe is that the airports are hard to find in the dark. Grab one when they go on sale, no harm in that. :brow:

I would agree as long as he's in one of the countries that @Pipes ships to. @Joeguito here is the link. If interested, you can message @Pipes here for more info.

So what I’m gathering if you going to buy one it should be a 2018M? Cause I was kinda looking at the 2020M as a present to myself.

So it's all a matter of preference. It is true that they started cutting the tip grooves for the 19M. This was the big reason why I got a few 19 tips when the 18's were selling cheaper. I'm curious if folks who love the 18's like @TommyDee cut the grooves in themselves or if it wasn't a big deal to them. Out of all the tips I have the 19's have the best airflow, but I have yet to try a 20 tip.

The other thing I like about the 19 M's in general are the improvements in the o-rings. The rings stay put easier than in older models. For example, the ring near the mp sort of snaps into place and stays put. This was far from the case in older generations. I don't know in what years those improvements were made, but I know the 19's illustrate it.

Someday I'll at least get a 20M tip, although I've read more critical reviews than positive. They sure look cool.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So DV is selling 2017 and 18 M's for the same price as a new M? Like it's a chance to buy limited museum pieces? Get over yourself.

Damn. I have a 2017, 2019, and 2020 M, so I wanted to get a 2018 to complete the collection. But I'm definitely put off by the high price for the previous-gen model. Did the 2018 M even cost $75 when it was the newest model?!?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm pretty sure it did, at least I payed €75 for it, and usually the prices for DVs translates $=€ in German / European shops.

Hmmm. Maybe my memory is fuzzy. I thought it was somewhere between $60 - $70

Ramahs,

Dutch-Mic

I read critical posts about the 2020M . Everyone has their perspective of course, but I want to share another perspective: the 2020M is my favourite Vapcap so far. The reasons:

- The microdosing setting is perfect for my style of usage. Microdosing works best for me and the smallest bowl setting helps me not to overfill the bowl. Also the SS screens are a bit easier for me to put in the right position compared to the TI screens.

- I get way more even extraction when I put a little nug in the bowl with this new SS tip compared to the TI tips. That's why I would really want to see the adjustable bowl in the next iteration of the 21M.

- Somehow the new tip gives me more temperature control compared to the other Ms and TI tips. Maybe because there's more mass in the tip? With the other tips I tended to reach higher temps than I wanted. High temps cramps my muscles and can results in anxiety, so more temperature control is a winner for me.

- I love the chiral airports for extra cooling. For me it makes the needed difference to make the vapor easier on my throat. I also enjoy the taste a bit more compared to the 19M.

- The captive cap works for me. I needed to loosen the cap a bit, but after that it works perfectly.

- The aesthetics. I think it's a beauty, even more than the 19M. A possible con are the edges on the body. People with very sensitive hands could find those edges a bit uneasy/irritating while spinning, but I don't have that problem.

LabPong

17M's came out for $20 and were perfect except for the missing tip notches (easy to DIY).

That was not the retail price......it was a time limited discount offering only. I recall $49.99 was the original M price.

Just discovered lemon juice works great for cleaning ti tips. (Maybe everybody already knows this, lol).

Dark Crystal Glass Cleaner is the BESTEST EVA! really ....it is incredible how well it cleans metal too!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I got the M18 from puffitup back in early April 2018 and I paid $59 for it. I do not believe I received any discount.
(I just found the email confirmation- no discount.)

You are right:

Screenshot-20200801-171236.png

(Via https://web.archive.org)

Top Bottom