Cervical CBD

Not sure I want to spend money on a torch and butane for this CVap when I read about all the issues with them....waste of $11 I guess.

Cervical CBD,

murf2010

Go low & slow. Don’t suck hard, quick draws are a nono.

Or you can use a needle file.
I’ll try that, I was just trying to rip huge clouds and was probably being too aggressive. Felt some heat doing that. The key for me was lowering the flame, I was scared at first to heat down near the bottom of the cap but eventually that’s where the magic happens. Good flavor at the top though, just not much vapor.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Funny thing @murf2010 - I can go dark ABV in a single draw on a full cap using an IH in real-time/on-demand. The vape is so dense that it condenses quickly in the mouth and lungs (and stem) so the cloud is unremarkable.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
The below roughly applies to the standard cap. No idea about that new "low temp" cap...

Animation-Vaporisateur-GIF-2-QShM.gif

Can't see pic. Demanding username and password... :cool:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

thejackalsmark,

murf2010

Funny thing @murf2010 - I can go dark ABV in a single draw on a full cap using an IH in real-time/on-demand. The vape is so dense that it condenses quickly in the mouth and lungs (and stem) so the cloud is unremarkable.
I was incredibly medicated on 4-5 draws.

murf2010,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Getting 4-5 draws on a cap at the click is fairly common. I do relax much of the time and just use the VC native as advertised. I normally get about 3 draws per bowl respecting the clicks.

TommyDee,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

murf2010

Getting 4-5 draws on a cap at the click is fairly common. I do relax much of the time and just use the VC native as advertised. I normally get about 3 draws per bowl respecting the clicks.
I messed around with flavor vs cloud density. Even with no vapor I felt it on the first couple draws with the flame towards the top.

murf2010,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The idea about 'efficiency' of your herb is all about condensing as much vape in your lungs as possible. Mouth pulls detract from this a little but blowing clouds is probably 80-90% of your high going towards others in your household. My heavy draws produce little vapor but the medication is, as stated before, an eye-roller. I'll hold that puppy while I can. Closest I've come yet to 1/4-gram bong hits.

murf2010

The idea about 'efficiency' of your herb is all about condensing as much vape in your lungs as possible. Mouth pulls detract from this a little but blowing clouds is probably 80-90% of your high going towards others in your household. My heavy draws produce little vapor but the medication is, as stated before, an eye-roller. I'll hold that puppy while I can. Closest I've come yet to 1/4-gram bong hits.
My first two hits using this, obviously getting familiar with it were two long super flavorful hits and no vapor, but felt it instantly. It’s was deceiving, as I realized this an hour later, probably over medicated for 6:30pm haha. Gelato for the win.

What’s the verdict on the 2020 M? I’m looking for my first DynaVap and can’t decide on getting the hydravong xls or the new m with all the fancy features. The titanium tip seems nice on the hydravong and so does the overall look of the vape. Makes it look a lot less “crackheady” than the all metal. But the adjustable bowl for microdosing and the “spinning” effect sound promising. Let me know what you guys think

WhyAmIBlitzed,

murf2010

Yeh, sure ... at first ... until VAS comes along: Ti-tip, DynaStash, Desktop I.H., Portable I.H., Custom Stems, next year's model, etc., etc. Don't EVER add it all up ...
Haha I get that! I do have a tiny might coming too for session mode and on demand as well. I’m honestly wondering if I’ll ever need anything else besides these two gadgets!
I’m extremely tempted to get a full on vrod New Vape set up but do I really NEED it? No, I don’t do dabs all day and sit at home. It would serve as a good options in the bedroom, right before bed and maybe when I can’t get back to sleep. But then I’m just fantasizing over convenience. I took a hit in 5 seconds form a fresh packed dyna next to my bed last night and was back asleep in 2 mins.

Top Bottom