• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herbie

The Portside Mini induction heater has made me love the DynaVap. The combination produces consistently GREAT hits. It can be taken anywhere.

On the other hand, if I didn’t have the Mini, and had to rely on the torch method, the DynaVap would be gathering a lot of dust. I don’t care for the torch method at all. Never could get it right.

That’s all.

joner

So I took the plunge on the new 2020M. Lookin forward to the new body more than anything. My 18M with ti tip have treated me VERY well over the last 1.5 years.

My wife and I recently began to watch Breaking Bad' for the second time. Interestingly, last night, the day after ordering my 20M, Walt gave an excellent lesson to his high school class about the chirality concept (season 1 ep 2). Found myself relating his lesson to the 20M which gave an interesting perspective!

Gigsabits53

Received my 20M and C-vape today. Love the color on the C-vape and I am not sure I will pass it on or not.:\
My 1st impression of the 20M is that I really like the new airport. Only did one cap in each to test them , you know, for science and shit:lol:

I turned my 20M into an XL with a spinning mouthpiece, works awesome!

The new cap seems to work fine for me so far as well.

No negatives to report though it is early yet.;)

Hope everyone is enjoying their VC's in these crazy times. Stay safe everyone!:)

hinglemccringleberry

I know this is completely unfeasible, but it would be really cool if the cap had a center pin. Make it pointy so it "stabs" any nug sitting in the chamber once you put the cap on. It would heat the load more efficiently and eliminate the need to stir or break up the nug. Probably get denser vapor too.

Last edited:

LabPong

I know this is completely unfeasible, but it would be really cool if the cap had a center pin. Make it pointy so it "stabs" any nug sitting in the chamber once you put the cap on. It would heat the load more efficiently and eliminate the need to stir or break up the nug. Probably get denser vapor too.

.....and combust 10 times easier....lol

GoldenBud

good idea but remember that most users use grinded material, not whole bud.. although the taste is.... :)
plus, you don't wanna have sharp item grounded to the ccd so the user can get injured/difficulty to replace ccd...using pick tool is much easier :)

GoldenBud,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
The heady Stems are in!!

Groups-B-W.jpg

Groups-Purple.jpg

Group-Yello-Blue.jpg

Groups-Black.jpg

Groups-Rainbow.jpg

Groups-Orange.jpg

hinglemccringleberry

.....and combust 10 times easier....lol
Combust? Never heard of her lol
I have the opposite problem, sometimes I have to heat a few seconds past the click w/ my 3-flame torch to get everything out of the bud. I've never combusted in 3 years of ownership. I can get dark brown AVB if I heat for some obscene amount of time past the click, but usually I don't do that and my finished loads have 'cold' spots. I guess my cap acts like a low temp cap even though it's from 2016

good idea but remember that most users use grinded material, not whole bud.. although the taste is.... :)
plus, you don't wanna have sharp item grounded to the ccd so the user can get injured/difficulty to replace ccd...using pick tool is much easier :)
I wasn't thinking of a very long pin. It could be barely shorter than the smallest chamber height which wouldn't interfere w/ the CCD on smallest setting. It would work great for ground bud and whole nugs. Ah, stoner thoughts :science:

Last edited:
Top Bottom