Sativapo

I really like the 2020 M ( dispite the 30 bucks DHL and 40 euros fees :cuss:, does this give me the " right" karma wise to keep my karma to compensate ? :hmm:, I already gave last years), lots of improvements and different heating properties kind of in-between the ss and ti tips. Heats slower than ti but faster than 18 and 19 Ms retains more heat than the ti less than previous Ms.

A lot more airflow ( I like the polygon cut of the tip and big " wings"), easier to reproduce a consistent omni like effect with the 2 thin holes airport. I like the design that reminds the Omni body in better. I still think they didn't nail it completely to make it super easy to find the carb in the dark only by touch but a lot more grip to turn it.

I have the impression the adjust-a-bowl works better than in my ti tips. Nice to have this in an ss tip !

The captive cap is very convenient, no more squizzing ( if you squeeze it's a bit too tight to take off when hot). The temp on mine is a bit on the low side but more true to true vaping without scorching. If you want to scorch it's at your own risk after the click. I still get almost black abv respecting the ( second) click by heating down low maybe one more time than the M'S ( like a ti tip)

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
Someone asked if George was "still working on" an IH

Well, sort of. DV sells an IH under their in house brand Dynatec. It's a collaboration with Lucic Customs. Currently out of stock. The model is Apollo 2 retails for (??) $125ish.

I have it. Got it about 5-6 weeks ago. First one ever. So, nothing to compare it to. But, I think it's the bee's knees, the cat's meow AND another dated reference implying greatness.

I didn't see any mention on that IH and thought I'd give it a shout out.

GoldenBud

@notams telling you the truth, i don't understand why people think George or his crew need to make IH. u think the same?
like.. they're not electrical engineers or so. they know Mechanics well.. not electronics..
I think the best IH will have to come from somebody else, another crew

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Someone asked if George was "still working on" an IH

Well, sort of. DV sells an IH under their in house brand Dynatec. It's a collaboration with Lucic Customs. Currently out of stock. The model is Apollo 2 retails for (??) $125ish.

I have it. Got it about 5-6 weeks ago. First one ever. So, nothing to compare it to. But, I think it's the bee's knees, the cat's meow AND another dated reference implying greatness.

I didn't see any mention on that IH and thought I'd give it a shout out.

I considered that unit, but was put off by user reports that it was “underpowered”. I have NO personal experience with it. I’m hoping one day to get an 18650/21700 portable unit, but since yesterday, I can at least get into VapCap IH use, with a cheap Chinese IH that is AC powered. Glad to hear you are happy with the performance of the DynaTec rebrand. From the look and redirect at the Lucid site, it looks like they are no longer making their own custom versions either?

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: RogueGuy

Sativapo

Just found another pro of the captive cap : if you leave it loose without squeezing only retained by the little fins you can actually see the cap pop 1 or 2 mm and go back down in a loud environment like a concert... A lot of people complained about this for vapcaps

TommyDee

Vaporitor
That's probably why there is a waiting list, huh :clap:

Back to the main menu -

Broke in the '19 tip and cap finally. Very different click than the '18. Almost simultaneous on the heat-up and only one cool-down click. But it is a hot cap so we're good. Now an on-demand draw is to the click to get a warning not to snooze on the button. Native dip and click is working fine with good dark ABV within a second of the click on a normal 3x 18650 IH junky 'ol firewand.

Last edited:

Joeguito

My new lady stem Charlie - Long with Carb Hole and Anti-roll bump (Limited Run)(Pimp Edition) :bowdown::luv:by VGOODIEZ / this nasty lady knows how to milk me smooth that sometimes I think I don't vapor on my first hit and I have vapor
wagtrrtye.jpg
ergzhg.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:clap:

Broke in the '19 tip and cap finally. Very different click than the '18. Almost simultaneous on the heat-up and only one cool-down click. But it is a hot cap so we're good. Now an on-demand draw is to the click to get a warning not to snooze on the button. Native dip and click is working fine with good dark ABV within a second of the click on a normal 3x 18650 IH junky 'ol firewand.

2019 tip /cap already?

Damn, looks like I have some catchin up to due

notams

toke down Babylon
Just found another pro of the captive cap : if you leave it loose without squeezing only retained by the little fins you can actually see the cap pop 1 or 2 mm and go back down in a loud environment like a concert... A lot of people complained about this for vapcaps

I thought this was happening. But, I wasn't sure. Just this morning, I loosened mine a bit and used it on the ti tip. I can get that sucker to almost fly off when it clicks! Super fun!

I saw no practical use for this and tightened it back up. However, you are 100% correct. Genius solution to a common problem. If you're in a noisy environment (for me it's earbuds) the captive cap can serve as a visual "click". Thank you!

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Paranoid question of Tuesday night on my M19: do you think this tip is good or defective?

IMG-20200408-013518-1.jpg

I must say it has always done its job but being my first vapcap I have no comparison elements.

Top Bottom