TheResistance

Didn't have a de-bowler for the Omnivap so I made one from what I had laying around, turned out pretty solid.

It's pocketable because the pin is below the rim of the funnel, and can empty to your hand or to a container while the cap and everything is all in one place, will stand vertical on a DynaStash too, comes in handy all of the time for me. A solid 3D printed one from DynaVap would be pretty sweet.

ChooChooCharlie

Thanks, everyone, for the supporting words. They mean more than you know. I want to give a direct shout out to the great people at Dynavap, who kindly sent us a package of Wisconsin cheese. We don't know them at all, and they were kind enough to send this care package.

We are making good progress and have shipping operations ready for accessories. The store has recently been reopened. Further, we are working on taking more inventory of damage and getting moved into an adjacent space for now.

Work on the batteries is already underway. We have had a few meetings with the factory and are working on a solution. In parallel, we are pursuing an alternative factory. We will have more detailed information and a timeline soon.

Community

Pretty cool, George

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
PSM was too aggressive for me, at least with the Ti tip. I ended up selling mine as I preferred the torch for better flavor and control. Perhaps the low temp cap would have helped. Or I can just find a less aggressive IH...

you should try a stainless tip with PsM/ INduction heaters
I only use M with PsM and omni with torch.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
you should try a stainless tip with PsM/ INduction heaters
I only use M with PsM and omni with torch.

Yeah, I quit using my titanium tip with my cauldron induction heater also. It was just browning out herb way too fast. Stainless steel tip works just fine timing and heatwise on everything though. Haven't had a chance yet to try out low temp cap. I assume it would probably be well suited to most induction heaters.

@Planck :rofl:
To be honest, I would probably, myself, get better results from the Omni or most other stems I've tried so far, using the stainless steel tip versus titanium. Just more comfortably forgiving as you go.

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Planck

believes in Dog
To be honest, I would probably, myself, get better results from the Omni or most other stems I've tried so far, using the stainless steel tip versus titanium. Just more comfortably forgiving as you go.

:) Yeah it was an honest "quggestion" suggestion. I've used the M exclusively since the release and have no desire to have a Ti tip or an Omni for that matter.

/engage Atx mode
The M works brilliantly for me.
M = Marijuana = perfect.
SOmetimes it's hard to be human.
We all have different needs.
:D

I would, but the Omni condenser does not function properly with the stainless M tip.

Oh I did not know that. :(
What is the issue, it must be fixable at least for the determined.

Last edited by a moderator:

flammy

Yeah, I quit using my titanium tip with my cauldron induction heater also. It was just browning out herb way too fast. Stainless steel tip works just fine timing and heatwise on everything though. Haven't had a chance yet to try out low temp cap. I assume it would probably be well suited to most induction heaters.

@Planck :rofl:

The low temp cap is great solution for aggressive induction heaters. I primarily use induction heaters and now only use with low temp cap. Another way of dealing with aggressive induction heaters is to pulse. The heating curve is not linear so pulsing can help tame it by resetting. Just heat, stop, heat, stop until click.

Oh I did not know that. :(
What is the issue, it must be fixable at least for the determined.

I thought for the longest time that it would work but I tried and it does not. Something about the mating of the condenser with the SS tip won't allow it to restrict airflow as intended.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Guys, take a look at the Mag Heater Professional → heats a cold cap within 5 seconds (warm cap = 3 seconds), which is about the same as heating it with a torch in the upper part of the cap. An extra 1 to 2 seconds will result in a darker, PSM like hit. It's also water resistant and fully charged in 15 minutes. I really like my PSM, but the Mag Heater performs on a much nicer level. No need for pulsing or guessing or having to deal with one heat level only.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Not so much related to the current talk about caps, but I love sharing useful things and this seemed useful. :lol: :nod:

Hell, I didn't know the differences between the two for the longest time. :rofl:

2019-11-22-17-25-24.jpg

Last edited:

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Hey all, I'm new to FC and just wanted to introduce myself. So I tried vaping a few years ago - got a Mighty, a Pax and a Firefly 2. I was determined to make the switch, but none of those vapes did the trick. The Mighty and Pax worked well, but not for my use-case scenario. I tend to take one toke, maybe two tokes, then I'm done. Microdosing is about all I ever do. Sometimes an hour later I'll take another, that kind of thing, but it's rare I ever want a lot all at once. The Firefly seemed like it would be my answer but I just couldn't get the hang of it. So, I gave up.

But I hate smoking. Especially in winter. It regularly gets to -20 and colder where I live and going outside to take a toke just sucks (I can't smoke indoors here). So recently somebody suggested the Vapcap to me and I looked into it. Ordered one and my life will never be the same again :rockon:

This thing is life-changing. I've never 'tasted' my bud before. I'm able to sit at my PC upstairs and take one toke, two tokes, doesn't matter - sweet, delicious vapor that's utterly milked from the finest greens. The efficiency is unbelievable. Since I mainly only toke in the evenings (save for days off / high-stress days) I go through very little to begin with, but now? I mean, I'm blown away by how little I go through to achieve the same effect as before.

And the effect is so much cleaner. I'm feeling more subtleties from strain-to-strain. I'd better shut up because I could keep going on about how much this little Dynavap has blown my mind.

Ordered an Omnivap XL a couple days after getting my M. Uh, what can I say... it's my main driver :rockon: (<-- I'll be using this lil' dude a lot, best emoji ever that's not available on the other forum I frequent)

Been lurking through these pages for a week now and figured I'd join up. Doubt I'll ever read the entire thread, but I'll get through a lot of it. A wealth of information from you fine folks - thank you! :tup:

Got a lot to learn for sure! I'm getting fantastic results but in time I'll really learn how to use it and fine-tune each session for exactly what I'm after. And I'll love every minute devoted to mastering it. And I'll no doubt be adding more to the collection.

Back to reading, see ya! :wave:

UAKBLtF.jpg

Last edited:

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Welcome and congrats!

Have you checked out @Pipes Caldron IH yet? It'd be perfect for you. Seriously, check it out. @thejackalsmark posted a link just a few posts above this one.
Thank you! Have no doubt I'll check it out soon, but for now I'm loving a torch. I want to master torching before I consider an IH. Though if it's portable, I may consider sooner than later. The one thing I'm nervous about is how well the DV will work when hiking in the cold and I'd bet an IH would work a lot better than a torch when it's subzero...

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Caldron is plug-in, it'd work great while you're working at your PC. I've got a Flux Deluxe portable IH but for outdoors I usually take a torch. Batteries don't like sub-zero temps. Neither do lighters but I find it easier to keep a small torch warm vs a larger IH.

But yeah, buy a Caldron for your home use. Sooner is better than later.

Here's a pic from last winter.

shoveling.jpg

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Caldron is plug-in, it'd work great while you're working at your PC. I've got a Flux Deluxe portable IH but for outdoors I usually take a torch. Batteries don't like sub-zero temps. Neither do lighters but I find it easier to keep a small torch warm vs a larger IH.

But yeah, buy a Caldron for your home use. Sooner is better than later.

Here's a pic from last winter.

shoveling.jpg
At least torch lighters aren't tough to use with gloves, unlike bics :) and I suppose finding a non-windy spot is most important. I'd still be interested in a portable IH though. My nic vapes never struggle in the cold at all, 'course they're kept warm in my pocket.

I guess the torch and DV will be kept warm in my pocket too...maybe I shouldn't be nervous about how well it'll work in the cold. I'll find out soon, I'm already getting cabin fever and need to go for a hike. :nod:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I want to master torching before I consider an IH.

I love my IHs a lot, but that's actually a good idea. IHs can fail, and being able to master the Dynavap even then is definitely a plus.

However, handling a torch precisely in windy conditions is a bitch. Most IHs on the other hand will have a hard time withstanding rain and the like. The only true outdoorsy IH I know of is the Mag Heater Professional →

It's true, batteries shouldn't be kept in cold conditions for too long, but an hour or two (max.) is okay.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I love my IHs a lot, but that's actually a good idea. IHs can fail, and being able to master the Dynavap even then is definitely a plus.

However, handling a torch precisely in windy conditions is a bitch. Most IHs on the other hand will have a hard time withstanding rain and the like. The only true outdoorsy IH I know of is the Mag Heater Professional →

It's true, batteries shouldn't be kept in cold conditions for too long, but an hour or two (max.) is okay.

Damn that's sweet!

WakeVape&Bake

Believe me you are going to love it ... welcome to the Dynaverse

Dyna-Vap-2019-M-Teaser-600px-2-zpsderufkuv.gif

hehe, yeah i am really excited to try it out, should be here beginning of next week, will definitely post impressions here :-)

i´ve also bought a triple jet flame lighter, i´ve read here that it is better for starters than a single flame

Hey all, I'm new to FC and just wanted to introduce myself. So I tried vaping a few years ago - got a Mighty, a Pax and a Firefly 2. I was determined to make the switch, but none of those vapes did the trick. The Mighty and Pax worked well, but not for my use-case scenario. I tend to take one toke, maybe two tokes, then I'm done. Microdosing is about all I ever do. Sometimes an hour later I'll take another, that kind of thing, but it's rare I ever want a lot all at once. The Firefly seemed like it would be my answer but I just couldn't get the hang of it. So, I gave up.

But I hate smoking. Especially in winter. It regularly gets to -20 and colder where I live and going outside to take a toke just sucks (I can't smoke indoors here). So recently somebody suggested the Vapcap to me and I looked into it. Ordered one and my life will never be the same again :rockon:

This thing is life-changing. I've never 'tasted' my bud before. I'm able to sit at my PC upstairs and take one toke, two tokes, doesn't matter - sweet, delicious vapor that's utterly milked from the finest greens. The efficiency is unbelievable. Since I mainly only toke in the evenings (save for days off / high-stress days) I go through very little to begin with, but now? I mean, I'm blown away by how little I go through to achieve the same effect as before.

And the effect is so much cleaner. I'm feeling more subtleties from strain-to-strain. I'd better shut up because I could keep going on about how much this little Dynavap has blown my mind.

Ordered an Omnivap XL a couple days after getting my M. Uh, what can I say... it's my main driver :rockon: (<-- I'll be using this lil' dude a lot, best emoji ever that's not available on the other forum I frequent)

Been lurking through these pages for a week now and figured I'd join up. Doubt I'll ever read the entire thread, but I'll get through a lot of it. A wealth of information from you fine folks - thank you! :tup:

Got a lot to learn for sure! I'm getting fantastic results but in time I'll really learn how to use it and fine-tune each session for exactly what I'm after. And I'll love every minute devoted to mastering it. And I'll no doubt be adding more to the collection.

Back to reading, see ya! :wave:

UAKBLtF.jpg

welcome to FC!

looking at that wooden box i know what i gift myself for x-mas when i like the Dynavap :-)

Last edited:

Alexis

Yeah I never use my vapcap outdoors in wind these days, but I did experience the PITA of it many times.

Until I tried the Vertigo Cyclone triple torch lighter

https://www.amazon.com/Vertigo-Cyclone-Triple-Lighter-Charcoal/dp/B00LJVW0FW

Hands down the best torch I ever used in wind, outdoors. Much better than the supposed windproof torches I tried which were completely useless.

TommyDee

Vaporitor

Another sideport IH! That's is how my skeleton IH is set up now. I keep the coil sideways and spin the VC for even baking.
The Mag Heater looks a lot like the @Pipes PortSide Mini. How would this one be different in adverse weather?

Top Bottom