thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
@RogueGuy thank you for the support. You're not the only one who 'pestered' PIU. Randy said they had a list going even before they arrived.

@someTooL if this order sells well enough then there will be others.

@stark1 International shipping with Royal Mail is $13 so compared to other carriers it's cheap.

Condensers have been in all my stems from the beginning it's only the Ti hot ends that are 'new'.

I figured if I'm offering airport's then they'd best be bloody good ones.

Fully open, fully closed or somewhere in between the option is now available.

The adjusting mechanism works well but as ever this is just the first version and things are in the works for a sexier Ti PHAAF.

@phattpiggie,
I was ORIGINALLY going to say,

"You know, there's going to come a time when it's next to IMPOSSIBLE to OUTDO yourself!"

But then I re-watched THIS video that you shared with us back in July, and realized just how FOOLISH a statement that would really be!

Your Work, Ideas and EXCEPTIONAL Skill, are simply an ENDLESS well of... W O W !!! :tup:

Like SO MANY of the members, here, (both, MASTER Accessory Makers and plain old gawker's/vapers, like myself)
It's an HONOR just to know you,
and a real TREAT to see each new Work Of Art! :nod: :tup:

Congrats on the new airflow adjustment system!

You HAVE, indeed, OUTDONE yourself, AGAIN! :clap:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :wave:

Last edited:

F-UCTD

sorry to back track the post but as someone with connective tissue disease thanks for posting up about the aromai flint jet lighter.

I use an Aomai flint wheel single jet when I use a torch.
Aomai-jet-torch.jpg

It doesn't have the highest butane capacity but it's easy to refill on the go and if you're just doing a quick session it's more than adequate. :D

The best thing about that lighter is that it has a switch for on and off.

When you slide the switch on and flick the Flint wheel, the jet flame ignites and will stay that way until you slide the switch off.

So if you have carpal tunnel or arthritis or something similar, it is much much easier on your hands to use over a prolonged session than many of the push button models. :tup:

It's just what I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Boy am i high!

Like an expectant father i stayed home all day waiting for my delivery. Luckily today, the mail came early.

IMG-20191107-130804-036.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-033.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-035.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-065.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-034.jpg

Perfection! That is the one word description for @phattpiggie Zebrano Stem. The construction is impeccable. I chose this one because it reminded me of old world antiques. When you hold it in your hands and look at it, you feel that tradition. It is both elegant and rustic. It spins effortlessly. It's beauty is only matched by its performance. I have never used a carb less condenser stem before. Using my favorite tip/cap combo, all my hits were incredibly flavorful and cool. I have to say that this stem far exceeds my expectations.

And a huge shout out to @PuffItUp for making sure I got one.

thejackalsmark

Boy am i high!

Like an expectant father i stayed home all day waiting for my delivery. Luckily today, the mail came early.

IMG-20191107-130804-036.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-033.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-035.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-065.jpg

IMG-20191107-130804-034.jpg

Perfection! That is the one word description for @phattpiggie Zebrano Stem. The construction is impeccable. I chose this one because it reminded me of old world antiques. When you hold it in your hands and look at it, you feel that tradition. It is both elegant and rustic. It spins effortlessly. It's beauty is only matched by its performance. I have never used a carb less condenser stem before. Using my favorite tip/cap combo, all my hits were incredibly flavorful and cool. I have to say that this stem far exceeds my expectations.

And a huge shout out to @PuffItUp for making sure I got one.

Well, Papa!
I believe you had an....
"Oh, BOY!" :nod: :tup: :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Must have been a little too late w my email to PIU guess a bucnh of people had the same idea lol. That twist is gorgeous tho. As usual I'll just live vicariously. Dynavap going live in 3mins!
Edit lol
I was an hr late and missed it. Hillarious. Hit that bell people

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

thejackalsmark

What if I call myself a fanboy?

Meh, you can only claim the title when OTHER people say it.:rofl:

And the beautiful thing is, it's all organic :)

Yes, we like our thread the same way we like our vaping... No GMOs. :nod: :lol:

@pakalolo :tup:

( I'm getting so good at cleaning up my posts after the fact that I should be a mod. :rofl:
btw, that's not a request for a job on my part, mods. I'm pretty sure we keep you very very busy in this thread cleaning up and fixing our oopsies. :lol:)

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Oh. And do remember your Aomai lighters. Followed by your IH.

And eventually, a PP custom stem.

VCAS will persevere. :spliff: Resistance is futile. :cheers:

IMG-568719991956218.jpg

Atta Boy! :spliff:
See? We fans :rockon:

DO pay attention, huh? :smug: :clap:

Glad I got to hear from
you, today, Buddy. :cheers:

Did you get a HydraVong yet? :cool:
I think You forgot that one. :tup:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :wave:

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

I'm amazed at how quickly this thread moves! I'm sorry guys and gals, I can't keep up!
It's truly an amazing thread for, what I think, is a great product.

I would venture that I have read 70% of the thread, although that's a total guess, but seems about right.
I know many of you have read every post.

So I am guessing the new color M's have been a hit? May have to grab one of those on Black Friday.

Top Bottom