beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Although I love my Skelator IH and use it frequently I just really love roasting a load with a single jet lighter. Maybe I'm just an old fashioned gal. I wouldn't give up my Aomias

I love my Caldron and use it a lot. But there's something to be said for a great lighter-a lighter that works for the way YOU use the vapcap.

The lighter I got is 'my' Aomia-I tried to like those but they were too small and dainty for me-I understand why they're perfect for you. I love having a tight single flame to point at the vapcap, and every lighter/torch has its own sound-some more pleasing than others. I love the Zoocura's sound, feel and look-so I totally get where you're coming from. It brings us a bit closer and more involved with the experience.

And there is something about painting the cap with a torch that's a bit romantic, artistic, and builds anticipation for the click.

Hippie

I've finally found a lighter for the vapcap that I really enjoy.

It's a Zoocura dual flame, that merges into one, for $15 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y65VLKJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's got everything I want; a tight flame, easily adjustable, and it has a flame-lock button. It sits nicely in the hand and the pocket despite its manly size. Mine arrived this morning and I've already ordered two more for 'just in case'.

Hope you have better luck than me as mine ($6 from fasttech) only lasted a day or 2 before one of the jets got blocked up :(
Silly me :) I shouldn't have trusted the factory butane that was in the tank when it arrived.
I should have purged it and filled it with quality butane instead :doh:

NitroRIP

Hi all, I had a question regarding glassware for a Dynavap -hope this is the right thread for it. Have my eye on an awesome Stone Age sidecar bong -only problem it has a 14mm MALE joint. I figured I could just whack a 14mm top load vapour dome on it to sit my vapcap in. Would anyone on here have any idea how big the top hole on a 14mm dome is? Like would it be around 10mm to put a vapcap or is that just wishful thinking? Any advice would be highly appreciated -thank you.

NitroRIP

This... https://www.ebay.com/i/264483426879...MI6v_d6dDC5QIV0oNaBR0bnQ3LEAQYBSABEgI_1PD_BwE

which converts a 14mm male (that you have) into a 10mm female.

And this...

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c6/DynaVap_Vaporizers.html

which fits into a 10mm (or 14mm) female.

would be one way to go.

Thanks for the advice mate -really appreciate it. Yeah I was looking at the adapters before, like the first link you posted -but was worried it may be a bit clunky and add a bit too much height. Will end up grabbing one if I cannot find a top load vapour dome with a 10mm top hole.

Thanks for the 2nd link regarding water wands -although just using the omni xl or shadow give me milky hits through me old bong. May have to try a water wand one day to see if it is any thicker.

Still interested to see if anyone knows how big top hole generally is on 14mm vapour dome -cheers.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Anyone notice a big difference between any two Ti tip setups?

I have one in the truck that just works perfectly with 3 heat cycles, finishes the bowl with no charring and big clouds on each heat. Tried the same technique on 2 different other Ti tips and got much different performance.

hinglemccringleberry

It's a Zoocura dual flame, that merges into one, for $15 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y65VLKJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's got everything I want; a tight flame, easily adjustable, and it has a flame-lock button. It sits nicely in the hand and the pocket despite its manly size. Mine arrived this morning and I've already ordered two more for 'just in case'.
How loud is the igniter click? I love my Vertigo 3 flame torch but that click gets absolutely obnoxious when it's late at night and you're trying to vape next to someone who's sleeping.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply

I have one in the truck that just works perfectly with 3 heat cycles, finishes the bowl with no charring and big clouds on each heat. Tried the same technique on 2 different other Ti tips and got much different performance.
I somtimes get a variance w the older to nwwer ones but I only have 3 ti tips

almost there

Biggest difference would be between the 4th gen 7 fin vs LE 7 fin from what I have observed. I don’t own anything prior so I can’t say about the previous 3 generations.

The OG 7 fits tightest with my caps and produce the darkest results while the LE 7 fits the loosest, has the easiest draw and produce the lightest ABV. The 5 fin tips are in the middle.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit

Have you isolated the problem to the tips specifically?

I find there can be a lot of variance between individual caps as well

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Hmmm...I like the flame, but it looks huge. Not exactly pocketable, and attention-attracting in public. At least, that's my initial reaction.

75bf2406-617a-4e69-85a9-d6172739dcf1.__CR0,0,858,1144_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"

I've noticed a difference depending on whether I use a condenser set-up or no condenser. Stronger pull inherently the air condenser and earlier Brown ABV Etc. But nothing unexpected.

@StringTheorista Niiiice setup!
Happy Vaping!

vandalizedbythelotus

i encourage everyone with an IH to try this technique ... it's next levelception ... it even works with the glass OG which still delivers the tastiest hits ever btw ... oh man i wish Dynavap would make another glass model

5m:42s in

Top Bottom