TommyDee

Vaporitor
Ah, sipping. <looking for file> Sure I get it :disgust:

<snip>

20191027-202601.jpg

I guess I wasn't completely off the mark on the scallops :borg: Are these factory cut?

TommyDee,

hinglemccringleberry

Who needs a carb [air port]?
I just taped over mine, and let air in thru my mouth when I feel it's time to 'carb'.
I've got M's. I love them but the carb is a hassle. I'd suggest Omni so you don't have to mess with it. Set it and forget it.
The reason Im not a fan of carbless stems is there's too much draw resistance, especially with a filter in the tip. I don't want that level of resistance to be my only option. I know you can let air in through your mouth, but you can also let air in through your mouth on a carbed stem, which gives you even more flexibility for letting air into your lungs. Sometimes I release the carb only, sometimes I release the carb and suck air simultaneously. Depends on the size of the load and how big I want the hit to be, it's nice being able to fine tune how much air I let in.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Damn. If I didn’t have an ample supply of grinders (and being a micro toker), I’d get
One of those grinders? :\

Last edited:
stark1,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I really like the coloring. Maybe not more than I like function but the colors are quite nice.

It won't be replacing my SLX tho. And I have a gold Super Weapon II for backup.

The new colored Ms are also attractive, but I have 3 or more Ms (OG, 2018, 2019 and a Shadow) and that is enough. If I needed one I think I would be getting the Gold one of the colors offered...

Last edited:

voyciz

Hey thanks! I will definitely look for another source next time. Never again will I pay a dollar each for this nonsense.

well, I reserve calling down divine wrath for situations of greater import...but I do give a little throat growl when thinking about 1 buck for an x ring. The DV grey x rings are a bit better than the generic, but still...

I have bought from Oringsandmore a few times - very fast shipping.

I do find that the 1 x 6 hi temp o rings sometimes fit a bit loose. I have some 1.5 x 5 but havent tried them yet.

O rings getting jammed in the stem or coming off the condenser when disassembly, is a major cause of O ring loss...I make a tool that solves that issue (plug, plug ,plug :)

...sorry for the outburst, and thanks for the tips as well.

For waxing you don't need the original Dynawax anyway, you could use any kind of lip balm or the like.

Yep. I use a chocolate flavored ChapStick for my NonaVong XLS!
Mmmmm! :nod: :tup:

Chocolate really DOES make everything better! Even my favorite bud! :rofl:
Mmm chocolate...that is a really great idea! But, doesn't petroleum jelly and such have a very low melting point below 200F ? Won't that be an issue? Or is it the same with the dynawax?

A clean and lubricated vapcap is a happy vapcap! :D

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Mmm chocolate...that is a really great idea! But, doesn't petroleum jelly and such have a very low melting point below 200F ? Won't that be an issue? Or is it the same with the dynawax?

I have no idea, to be honest. :lol:

I got the tip to use chapstick from someone here :tup:
or on the Reddit thread. :rofl:

Tried it with a chocolate one and have been doing that ever since. No problems. No extra throat irritation or coughing.

Annnnd a damned nice scent added to each session. :nod: :rockon:

Happy Vaping! :leaf::wave:

Last edited:

Jeph

Watch the birdie.....
Hi there!
I’m going to be the new guy with the new guy post in the middle of an unrelated topic!
New member but long-time stalker, I have been a DV user for around 3 years now, loving every minute.
I am around 9 years smoke-free (cigs) thanks to vaping and I was extremely thankful when I stumbled across the DV and the information on this forum to end my combustion once and for all.
Many thanks to all of the contributors in this thread, it’s given me countless hours of knowledge and laughter along with a TON of admiration for the artists that are a part of the community.
my “pop in” to say hello was long overdue but thank you to all of the members, makers, growers and shakers for everything you do here, it’s truly a great resource and I appreciate everything I’ve learned along the way.
Cheers to all!

CAy3S4H.jpg

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Hi there!
I’m going to be the new guy with the new guy post in the middle of an unrelated topic!
New member but long-time stalker, I have been a DV user for around 3 years now, loving every minute.
I am around 9 years smoke-free (cigs) thanks to vaping and I was extremely thankful when I stumbled across the DV and the information on this forum to end my combustion once and for all.
Many thanks to all of the contributors in this thread, it’s given me countless hours of knowledge and laughter along with a TON of admiration for the artists that are a part of the community.
my “pop in” to say hello was long overdue but thank you to all of the members, makers, growers and shakers for everything you do here, it’s truly a great resource and I appreciate everything I’ve learned along the way.
Cheers to all!

CAy3S4H.jpg

1st Welcome to the forum! :D

2nd Purrrtyyy pic! Thx for sharing!
:tup:

3rd Congrats on fucking combustion! :whip::spliff:

(wip for me, but it's the journey, right? :lol:)

And last but not least...

Happy Vaping! :rockon::leaf::wave:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Welcome @Jeph !

I don't get it... I saw the broken image thing in Jeph's post (imgur). Then I say "edit with quote" and the image shows in the post editor. I go back to the post and the image shows. WHAT THE HELL! Am I just missing out on 90% of FC images just because of some fucking setting in Windows 10?

TommyDee,
Reactions: GtrBob

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Welcome @Jeph !

I don't get it... I saw the broken image thing in Jeph's post (imgur). Then I say "edit with quote" and the image shows in the post editor. I go back to the post and the image shows. WHAT THE HELL! Am I just missing out on 90% of FC images just because of some fucking setting in Windows 10?
Once you open it it is in your cache it will display on your screen, but not anyone else's. It is a nice image. Here it is on imgbb. This is just a problem caused by imgur blocking images here...
Capture5.jpg

Top Bottom