david8613

@dampo this site has more info
https://www.wood-database.com/
The main problem is with the dust and I'd advise anyone turning to buy a forced air face shield.

A request came for a 150mm one piece in one of the loveliest but worst offenders, Cocobolo.
I asked if the person had any sensitivity issues before making it. Even though the stem was turned, sanded, Iso wiped and given a good few coats of wax I still asked the question.

A quick rayon cocktail, no charred flavour. Not as abuseable as the Dynacoil heat wise but it works.
Been enjoying a bit of Verb T today.

@Planck no idea why, sorry. See if this works.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B24q8IXnAEV/?igshid=w4bd01yv069c
Or paste this in your browser
youtu.be/9N2sSu8RefM

OH MAN THATS GOOD! YOUR BEING GREEDY WHY NOT SHARE! THE RULE IS 2 TOKES AND PASS! LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

someTooL

So I’ve had the new M for about 2 weeks now. Gotta say I’m pretty impressed. And, no combustion yet, yeah lol. Been using the straw method to load and it’s holding ~ .07 each load. I’ve used a glass stem w/o condenser and it’s nice but it seems to me a condenser is needed to get the cap to perform at its best. Maybe this will change with more use experience. My AVP has been tan with little to no green at all. Gotta work on maybe getting a tad bit more from my loads but still VERY happy!

Anywho, the M is now a daily driver splitting time with an IQ. Surprisingly I’m getting nearly the same efficiency from the IQ ~ .15 (with glass spacer) with same hits as two DV loaded.

Ok, yes I’m a believer! Woke up this morning and ordered the new HydraVonG deluxe kit and a Apollo IH. The IH is back in stock at DV right now too.

Oh and BTW, my Caldron from @Pipes arrives today. Gonna be a great weekend. Cheers!

Last edited:

vapenerd

Do you notice a flavor or heat difference with the glass condenser? I have a straight glass stem and love the flavor but yours is so much more stylish :)
I do not notice a big difference but the @Aezhenn is sexy af :D I also got my Vap Hot Box. Now I'm in induction heater heaven! I prefer the torch for my hydravong so this is just for the pic. More pics here.

bf0a01d0633dc123d54fd6ce00150cbe274f353b.jpg

StringTheorista

My AVP has been tan with little to no green at all. Gotta work on maybe getting a tad bit more from my loads but still VERY happy!
My AVB is usually coffee color before I give it up. Heating lower on the cap (closer to the mouthpiece) gives higher temps, you might try that to extract a bit more? The vapcap is so thorough and efficient I tend to use it to finish off loads from my e-nano and Solo 2.

Of course flavor is long gone when I push it to that point, but psychoactive goodies still there.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I mean 75 clicks. The cap clicked 75 times.

Yes it is. It's from @Aezhenn and I got it from vaporisateur.net.

dark-widow-wood-n-glass-dynavap-aezhenn.jpg
those are nice stems
I have been curious on how the glass insert thing works. It would seem that given woods hydroscopic nature, a louse fit glass would be necessity. Is the glass meant to be removable, or is itvstuck in there using some silicon caulk or something. If loose, what keeps it from falling out. Does the glass run the full length so that the tip goes into the glass, or does the tip insert into wood.

thanks for your responses

Chandler

Couple RWW glass stems arrived a few days ago. Very pleased. Very thick glass, just the right length. Gave the bubble stem a go. A little restricted but nice. Can't remember the names, think I have 3 or 4 styles? Looking forward to trying them all. @RogueGuy thanks alot, also appreciate the included unique dab tools!

Edit*

OH snap, post #420 cheers!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian hey man, welcome back
been wondering what happened to you
I do rosin mostly lately?
1/2 jar of GSC nuggets?
Once, however metric = 28 gram’s +-
GDP ROSIN is very decent?
DUTCH TREAT ROSIN & 420 Alec du vin rouge = CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR
“M” from Dynovap should be in your inventory?

TRANSPARENT 2020 CULTURE SHIFT HONEST BEHAVIOR

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Na man didn’t mean to come across that way :) Heck as long as you have heat the DV is great no matter how you get there. The tech of IH combined with the DV is, for me, an essential from here out.
If you knew me I’m chill?
Just enough GDP ROSIN to make your head spin?

‘M’ if you’re not scared ?

@stark1 my youngest was going to UNIVERSITY there?
She think’s it’s more modern in CALIFORNIA so she’s staying in the STATE?
FRANCE is a decent place to live however CALIFORNIA is still a dream for some?
CANNABIS without seed is in fashion here?
Did you participate in the CANNABIS culture when you were west?
We do have decent CANNABIS on the PALE BLUE DOT we all reside on?

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Exposure to different cultures is :chill:; the DREAM is part of one’s essence, @ataxian.

I can relate to Cali Dreaming in the chill of winter, but the thought of a past due
San Andreas shakes me a little.

<= “Fake Global Warming” is a consolation, especially when I stand knee deep in water
Where sand dunes used to be. :evil: And, oh, the sharks. The sharks, chasing the migrating
Seals up Nauset Beach on the Cape.

Yea, @ataxian I remember Ferlinghetti, Corso, and the Coit Tower. Howled at Carmel. Tripped
On shrooms at Big Sir. And watched the sweet thangs smiling at me while they shook their
Booties in La Jolla beach, walked the Santa Magarita hills at Pendleton.

Monarchs, hightailing it past the sea lions, south to Mexico.

Hung out at the Haight. Smoked a lot of pot in Golden Gate Park.

But ultimately, Massachusetts called me back.

Plus, I luv hurry canes. :tup: Howl, baby!
(Good thing about an IH is that it is wind proof. Up to Cat 1. :tup: Then you git swept away.)

Greta saw it coming.

Last edited:

vapenerd

I have been curious on how the glass insert thing works. It would seem that given woods hydroscopic nature, a louse fit glass would be necessity. Is the glass meant to be removable, or is it stuck in there using some silicon caulk or something.
Honestly I don't know. I got it about a month ago and use it in rotation with my other Vapcaps. So I haven't cleaned it yet. I could probably just pull the stem out and push it back in? @Aezhenn any advice?

Does the glass run the full length so that the tip goes into the glass, or does the tip insert into wood.
The tip does not touch the glass. There's a small space between the glass and the wood. So the tip inserts into a metal (?) ring in the wood. The fit could be better but it's good enough. It works well.

33ee620a07daec04dd548a0e50fc99b861bb2d0f.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Exposure to different cultures is :chill:; the DREAM is part of one’s essence, @ataxian.

I can relate to Cali Dreaming in the chill of winter, but the thought of a past due

<= “Fake Global Warming” is a consolation, especially when I stand knee deep in water
Where sand dunes used to be. :evil: And, oh, the sharks. The sharks, chasing the migrating

Yea, @ataxian I remember Ferlinghetti, Corso, and the Coit Tower. Howled at Carmel. Tripped
On shrooms at Big Sir. And watched the sweet thangs smiling at me while they shook their

(Good thing about an IH is that it is wind proof. Up to Cat 1. :tup: Then you git swept away.)

Greta saw it coming.
San

Greta saw it coming.
PALE BLUE DOT quake’s don’t scare me!
HAWAIIAN storm’s either?

Death were is your sting?

Dutch TREAT doesn’t scare me?

Home is where the heart is!

ACRES of diamond’s is a book on search 4 NIRVANA?

Do you have “M”?

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Honestly I don't know. I got it about a month ago and use it in rotation with my other Vapcaps. So I haven't cleaned it yet. I could probably just pull the stem out and push it back in? @Aezhenn any advice?

The tip does not touch the glass. There's a small space between the glass and the wood. So the tip inserts into a metal (?) ring in the wood. The fit could be better but it's good enough. It works well.

Thanks @vapenerd for your words and I am really glad you enjoy your stem! :tup::)

All the stems I am making are build this way:
The wood is drilled to be loose enough for an easily remove of the glass tube by twisting it gently.
But the drill is narrower at the tip side to block the glass tube.
So cleaning is easy and 95% of the vapor path is in the glass tube, which is great for flavor

I did and I am doing still capsule stems with this system for @funkyjunky 's Tubos.
The conception idea was first found by @funkyjunky and he kindly let me use this great system for the VC stems I am doing now.

The metal part you could see is in stainless steel and is stuck in the wood, no glue is used here.
The vc tip find his place here easily.

All the glass tubes are done now by @davesmith aka Glass Charlie, and each stem could be sent with a standard tube or a spiked one.

Here's a few pics of the stems turned recently... I hope this post will answer the questions but dont hesitate to ask if you have some more :) or to pm me ;)
Thanks! :peace:

20190901-183919.jpg

Curly boxwood

20190731-115956.jpg

Cocobolo and acrylic

20190908-173553.jpg

Paldao, satine bloodwood with alu accents and turquoise inlay

You can follow me on my thread at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/aezhenn-wood.24078/page-8

:)

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

hey thanks for the info and the pics
hope you enjoy your stem

Its good that the VC tip doesnt insert into the glass. That would be a crack waiting to happen, unless...
you have a thick glass from the likes of TRWW

(shameless plug)!
on that note, finally got an extra lx condenser for the TRWW 2mmLX stem. There is something very visually satisfying looking at things inside a glass tube. I may try my hand at heat annealing a condenser for this tube. A colored glass condenser would look way cool too!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks @vapenerd for your words and I am really glad you enjoy your stem! :tup::)

The wood is drilled to be loose enough for an easily remove of the glass tube by twisting it gently.
So cleaning is easy and 95% of the vapor path is in the glass tube, which is great for flavor

I did and I am doing still capsule stems with this system for @funkyjunky 's Tubos.
The conception idea was first found by @funkyjunky and he kindly let me use this great system for the VC stems I am doing now.

The metal part you could see is in stainless steel and is stuck in the wood, no glue is used here.

All the glass tubes are done now by @davesmith aka Glass Charlie, and each stem could be sent with a standard tube or a spiked one.

Here's a few pics of the stems turned recently... I hope this post will answer the questions but dont hesitate to ask if you have some more :) or to pm me ;)

20190901-183919.jpg

Curly boxwood

20190731-115956.jpg

Cocobolo and acrylic

20190908-173553.jpg

You can follow me on my thread at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/aezhenn-wood.24078/page-8

I love you stem’s!
Will a ‘M” work”?

You’re wood work is very impressive!

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"

20190901-183919.jpg

Curly boxwood

20190731-115956.jpg

Cocobolo and acrylic

20190908-173553.jpg

@Aezhenn just.... WOW!
absolutely beautiful work, as usual! :tup:
:clap: :nod:

hey thanks for the info and the pics
hope you enjoy your stem

Its good that the VC tip doesnt insert into the glass. That would be a crack waiting to happen, unless...
you have a thick glass from the likes of TRWW

(shameless plug)!
on that note, finally got an extra lx condenser for the TRWW 2mmLX stem. There is something very visually satisfying looking at things inside a glass tube. I may try my hand at heat annealing a condenser for this tube. A colored glass condenser would look way cool too!

Hell, a CLEAR glass condenser in that 2mmXL stem would be AWESOME!

@RogueGuy? Any possibility of such a thing being available for that, in the future?

Happy Vaping! :rockon::leaf: :wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom