stark1

Lonesome Planet
Well, a few images :)
Loving my VC... :love:

The Dynastash is the first prototype. For now i'm very happy :)
By the way, why my serial number hace DY 1 at srart?? :hmm:

Hermoso, Amigo!

As to the numbering, perhaps they decided to go alpha-numeric after reaching the first ten thousand.

Numbers alone become cumbersome. Add a letter, and walla! You can start again at 1.

Just my guess.

BTW, could the DY be a “DV” ?

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Guess mine is at the low end of the totem pole. #167. Sniff. :ugh:

afg8wy.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So on air holes...

On the VCs I use exclusively with glass the air hole is unnecessary and inconvenient as it needs to be closed to get the best (thickest) flow. DDave's water wand is a good example of that.
When using my VCs "manually" or without accoutrements I prefer the ability to add a little outside air to lessen the density of the hit. My Omni allows me to set that airflow semi permanently and even lung pull it a little, but with the others I feather the air hole and play it like a flute while mostly mouth pulling.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Well, to begin it must be a sunny day without clouds. then I put my vapcap standing right in the sun, and measure with a little rope the movement of its shade.

No:lol:, more seriously nona is the latin root for nine, it has nine sides.

P.S.: you told me you liked that different puff style when you tried an omni. You need a carb to make it work ;)

oooh my friend... i see that you used some of our ancient greek tricks there... :myday::freak:

PS: indeed, this is true.. its the brains man.. how much do you think they can hold..? ::worms: :lol:
i must admit that the XLS Omni few puffs that I had several weeks ago from a friend's Omni, really impressed me... with the flow fully closed, but still.. the difference is so huge and sweet at the same time..

kuzko

The Concentrate coil will be available for purchase Feb. 14 and costs $25.

As an early beta tester I can tell you guys these do work. I never had to take my screen out but I can see how it can make things easier.

I would give my cap a preheat without any Concentrate, then load Concentrate on so it slightly melts into coil. Then cap it and vape on.

Just like almost all Concentrate devices, the flavor does fall off after a while but you can just toss the coil into iso and it’s as good as new.

Edit: I also dedicated one of my tips for Concentrates only because things can get sticky and messy inside the tip. But some others had no problem with this.

sirwalter

Very cool. I'm still kind of confused how it will hold melty concentrates- it doesn't look as substantial as a pad, hemp fiber, herb sandwich etc. It looks like you can see straight through the new tip. Really curious to give it a try.

sirwalter,
Reactions: KidFated.

kuzko

Very cool. I'm still kind of confused how it will hold melty concentrates- it doesn't look as substantial as a pad, hemp fiber, herb sandwich etc. It looks like you can see straight through the new tip. Really curious to give it a try.

I was dubious as well but somehow in all of my testing Concentrate never got through the coil and onto my screen. The condenser does reclaim up faster.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
A concentrate insert ~ $25 as rumors have it.

WTF 4PM (EST) is now the new 4PM (CST)? 2PM now in central time zone.....

Yeah, I was bummed I missed it, too. But now I see it wasn't a DVLive, it was just a product release announcement so I'm not bummed anymore. Especially since concentrates aren't my thing. Hope it's successful, though! More power to DV!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was hoping the video would actually show how to use the coil. I don't understand why it wasn't shown being used?

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: KidFated.

sirwalter

I was dubious as well but somehow in all of my testing Concentrate never got through the coil and onto my screen. The condenser does reclaim up faster.

Thanks for the info. Really curious to try it.

I was hoping the video would actually show how to use the coil. I don't understand why it wasn't shown being used?

Me too. Both because I'd like to see how it works and the added bonus of seeing George explain the design while high. Unfortunately for legal reasons thats not the best idea at this point.

seki

Does anyone know if Dynavap is going to continue to sell degummed hemp fiber? I'm assuming that with the introduction of the DynaCoil, and the fact that they've been sold out of it for a few months points to the answer being 'no'. I want to try Squiby's hemp filter method, but can't seem to find it anywhere else other than Underdog or in quantities that are too large for me:

https://underdogvapes.com/hemp-fiber

Has anyone used this, or does anyone know if there are any differences between this and the stuff that was sold by Dynavap?

Top Bottom