• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Back in dem days they had cars with wings.
The sea dogs had boats the could float. And drive on land.

The days after the Glory Days.

11h9zep.jpg

Now we have tourist space rockets.

Ain’t life great? DynaVap Damascus, boys.

BTW who you calling “she”, man? See, here @Jun84m.

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

@MAbud, the deal is the addition of Damascus steel bodies and stems, but only in the dynabuilder. No "deal" as in reduced prices, but new mersh.

But the DS stems and bodies seem reasonably priced. I will let you know when I receive mine.

I saw those Damascus stems and bodies yesterday and damn near bought one with the ebony mouthpiece. That looks fantastic!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Newcastle - I thought the same UNTIL George mentioned the fact that it will rust. Last thing you want is rust potentially entering your lungs. Shame as they look great.

Maybe. But they sure looks purty. & Unique. I need one.

:leaf:

Seems George has harvested some of his garlic in Thursday’s Live.

Mine seems to be late(r) bloomers.

3355khx.jpg

The squash have been pumping out bumpers. City boy turned country bumpkin needs weeding.

2qwet84.jpg

Tomato’s are upcoming. Cucumbers abundant, peas have passed, asparagus passed, raspberries, too.

This has been one fast summer! Renaissance Fair, today in Cummington.

Last edited:

Smokey McVape

Maybe. But they sure looks purty. & Unique. I need one.
Be aware the outer body has to be covered with oil or wax to prevent rust.
Think about it for a moment. Not only will the oil/wax get on your fingers everytime you use it but it will make it extremely slippery to hold and if any oil gets inside the unit it will taste like shit - thats why we clean new vapcaps before use - no oil no problem.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Be aware the outer body has to be covered with oil or wax to prevent rust.
Think about it for a moment. Not only will the oil/wax get on your fingers everytime you use it but it will make it extremely slippery to hold and if any oil gets inside the unit it will taste like shit - thats why we clean new vapcaps before use - no oil no problem.

You only go around once, Lad. :wave:

We won’t be taking it with us, unlike Tut.

StringTheorista

:2c:
All @Jun84m 'needs' is a VonG stem , which she can use with her XL condenser and mouthpiece to assemble a VonG XLS (extra long VonG with spinning mouthpiece).

If she does want rid of the mouthpiece, then she'll need a regular condenser as well as the VonG stem, as you describe.

The other remaining options are:

Buy a VonG BODY, a regular condenser and assemble a regular length VonG S

Buy one of @DDave glass VonGs which would work without a condenser or mouthpiece making things VERY simple.

Make sense?

Edit:
What the heck is that truck @stark1?
Looks like it belongs in Logans Run
OR, a 14mm female to 10mm female glass adaptor, and then set the mouthpiece right on it. It’s not as secure an attachment as a vong, but it works just fine

@stark1, that’ll be ma’am to you, sir;)

Squiby

Welp, guess i'm officially part of the "lost screen whilst cleaning" club.
So sad about the lost screen. Next time try this... Place the tip upside down onto a towel. Push the screen down and out of the tip with your condenser or whatever tool you are using and onto the towel. Lift up the tip and there your screen will be sitting nicely for you.

Pushing the screen out of the tip while holding it freely is a good way to lose the screen.

@Newcastle - I thought the same UNTIL George mentioned the fact that it will rust. Last thing you want is rust potentially entering your lungs. Shame as they look great.

Damascus steel will rust if it becomes wet. I have a beautiful Damascus knife that I take care of and dry thoroughly after use. It has not rusted.

The midsection of a Vapcap does not need to be cleaned as it is not exposed to the vapor path. There is no reason to get it wet. If it did get wet, I would make sure to dry it. My custom Damascus body is a couple years old now and does not have any rust on it. I treat it just like my wood bodies and stems; it periodically gets a thin coat of hemp oil/beeswax rubbed onto it, then it is buffed with a clean cloth. Same treatment as my wood midsections... It's not slippery or greasy. It's just beautiful. :luv::love::luv:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They seem to have minds of their own. I found one I had lost on the floor in the bathroom. Of course, the VC had never been in there, certainly not disassembled. I'm guessing I had dropped it near the vape station and picked it up on a sock and then dropped it in there. Then again it could have just used the twilight zone access point that my keys and remotes seem to use...

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Wonders happen! I got back my lost 7fin Omni XL damascus which disappeared one year ago. But it now looks like a simple piece of dark-greyish steel. Covered with this dark patina (no rust) you can't nearly see the damascus grain anymore. Don't know how to get back the old finish. Read something about chalk polish. Have read everywhere that use of camellia oil is recommanded for maintainance of damascus.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Wonders happen! I got back my lost 7fin Omni XL damascus which disapperared one year ago. But it now looks like a simple piece of dark-greyish steel. Covered with this dark patina (no rust) you can't nearly see the damascus grain anymore. Don't know how to get back the old finish. Read something about chalk polish. Have read everywhere that use of camellia oil is recommanded for damascus.

Dude, thought you said some villain took it when you were passing it around.

You have more than one!

Top Bottom