Summer

Long Island, NY
I mean, the whole point of a logo is to be seen.

I can't imagine "will someone see our logo while the IH is sitting in a cupholder of an empty car and steal it?" came up during the design phase.

I'm certain it didn't.

I'm sure there are ways to solve this problem. Maybe a wristband or a thin wide band of some kind could cover it.

Suggested silicone cozy.

Or...toss it in your glovebox.

Already full.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it considering DynaVap is a pretty niche company and those that do know it more than likely aren't breaking into cars to steal a what? $80 portable heater?

I don't even leave a pack of cigs visible, as to a poor smoker it's seen as a free $11 pack & I don't need the aggravation or expense of a broken window. Shame, but that's the way it is.

Last edited:

Squiby

When my sister first moved from Vancouver to Ottawa, she went down to the Byward Market. She parked her convertible, put the top up and went shopping. When she returned the top had been cut open in order to steal an old sweater she had left on the seat.

Hard to believe but true.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Not a cozy fan. Maybe if it was a quality (i.e. dense) silicone sleeve like they use for e-cig mods for good gripping.

I wouldn't be surprised to find something already pretty much like that somewhere like Etsy actually. I kind of like the idea... I think I might have mine printed up with an image of Attorney General Jeff Sessions! What do you think?

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
Gotta agree with @Summer.

When I was living in the City and young, I left my newly bought bicycle
outside near Holden’s haunt, the Metropolitian Museum, while I went into the candy store.

I got my candy—and someone saved me the agony of
carrying it up six flight of stairs. :tup:

Fast Fuckers.

Life is good ( before the rains ).

6B7WGPR.jpg

Think more like $125-$175, Bud.....

Yah, huh? I can be a β tester, or a γ, or a δ. I will be gentle.
Apologies for being slightly OT, but did you jam a VC tip into an aquarium gravel siphon? What the heck is going on in that photo?

Summer

Long Island, NY
High quality silicone cozy that you would pretty much leave on all the time. Good density like this silicone:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0X111M/ref=twister_B01LXNSPAS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

II kind of like the idea... I think I might have mine printed up with an image of Attorney General Jeff Sessions!

I've never been into bashing Jeff Sessions, but I have to admit this one is funny! :rofl:

Or, dynavap could always cover up their logo with a cozy that has the dynavap logo on it. :p :lol:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
High quality silicone cozy that you would pretty much leave on all the time. Good density like this silicone:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0X111M/ref=twister_B01LXNSPAS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I've never been into bashing Jeff Sessions, but I have to admit this one is funny! :rofl:

Or, dynavap could always cover up their logo with a cozy that has the dynavap logo on it. :p :lol:

I like the Starbugs logo.

Every year on Veterans’ Day they give vets a free coffee in their stores, I have so far manage to wrangle
a large latte.

Last edited:

trfe

Gotta agree with @Summer.

When I was living in the City and young, I left my newly bought bicycle
outside near Holden’s haunt, the Metropolitian Museum, while I went into the candy store.

I got my candy—and someone saved me the agony of
carrying it up six flight of stairs. :tup:

Fast Fuckers.

Life is good ( before the rains ).

6B7WGPR.jpg

Think more like $125-$175, Bud.....

Yah, huh? I can be a β tester, or a γ, or a δ. I will be gentle.

Without knowing any more than it’s an induction heater, charging more than $150 seems excessive.

trfe

I'm certain it didn't.

Suggested silicone cozy.

Already full.

I don't even leave a pack of cigs visible, as to a poor smoker it's seen as a free $11 pack & I don't need the aggravation or expense of a broken window. Shame, but that's the way it is.

Then throw it in your trunk or bag and be done with it! :)

trfe,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@trfe, not only would I not be bothered to open the trunk to hide something the equivalent size of a coffee cut, I'm not gonna put it in a trunk in warmer weather with a battery in it, especially 18650s, & it kinda looks too large to put in a small bag or an already stuffed larger one. Oh, & generally, guys don't carry bags. Appropriate logo consideration is a heap easier than everything you suggest. No?

StringTheorista

@trfe, not only would I not be bothered to open the trunk to hide something the equivalent size of a coffee cut, I'm not gonna put it in a trunk in warmer weather with a battery in it, especially 18650s, & it kinda looks too large to put in a small bag or an already stuffed larger one. Oh, & generally, guys don't carry bags. Appropriate logo consideration is a heap easier than everything you suggest. No?
COuldnt you stick a sticker over the logo? Or reflective tape? I’ve done that to all my metal water bottles and coffee cups...

marduk

daydreamer
I mean, the whole point of a logo is to be seen.

The size and placement of a logo can vary substantially while still allowing it to be seen. And many people prefer no logo on their stuff for various reasons. I don't want to go too far off topic with this whole logo thing, but you can google "badge delete option" for more insight if you like.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Please no large logo in the cup. Would pay 20 bucks more to have it clean.
I want it to be stealth.
As @Summer said:
Fan of the logo
No fan of the application

Very well said, Mr S. I totally concur.

https://i.imgur.com/Dpwl7uM.jpg
This one would defeat the purpose though, lol

Now that was funny! :lmao:

COuldnt you stick a sticker over the logo? Or reflective tape? I’ve done that to all my metal water bottles and coffee cups...

Viable solution, just not an very attractive one. When I'm purchasing a pricey accessory, I want it to feel classy like a good cigar, a good liquor, a dynastash. :D A sticker resolution downgrades the whole feeling, it reminds me of choosing 'with logo/without logo' on dhgate. I would certainly expect my relationship with a DIH to provide an intimate, top-shelf experience. Won't settle for less. I love my Pipe's PS (although I think I would love the PSmini more :drool:). I just hate the stock skin it lives in -- ugly. One day I'm gonna have to give it a new, attractive home. Turn it from a frog into a prince. It's just that between lack of time & incentive, & my lacking arts 'n crafts skills, I'm afraid to mess with it -- it's works stellarly. You know, the never trouble trouble saying. ;) Holds true for me. :nod: Unfortunately. :(

Last edited:

trfe

Sure move the logo. I couldn’t care less really.

If I ever take it out I have no intention of leaving it in plain view.

They can’t account for every single use case. So at some point you just have to deal with it.

Most companies don’t put their logo on products for the benefit of person who bought it. They do it so others can see it.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Well, the 7 fin ti tip edition has definitely better air flow and cooldown, but mine doesn't fit good and it's problematic...

That was great you expressed it in video format. Now give it a good out-of-round squeeze or swap it with an existing cap. My older caps fit well on the 7-fin.

Edited to add: To the above poster (sorry, don't recall & too lazy to look :p), I do emphatically believe that a discussion of DV's logo placement & rendition in an emerging product is spot-on for discussion in this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom