mucsusn

60 going on 20
Haven't seen a lot of discussion re the redesigned NonaVonG's.......Got a stem and a body over the BF sale. Have to say that they are a nice evolution of the concept. Both work great in my little 14mm sidecar. The stem configured as an XLS is perfect, even for big hands. Sweet, sweet little stoner legos we have here, indeed.:cheers:

EDIT: And then I turn around and, 15 minutes later, get out an OG.......and it just delivers!

Last edited:

gimmiemore

Oh yeah I'll probably order a Vong stem now that I have a glass on the way, my first glass too (well, for vaping, in another life time I was a very heavy bong dude, I bet a lot of us here were when we were younger).
Any recommendations on a lighter from the dynavap shop? Already got the tripple-jet vertigo, looking to mix things up a bit.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Yeah, I don't know if it is the digger or the edge of the cap but something snagged a couple times. A little extra distance (XL) just increases the chance a little. Don't wanna be dumpin loads. Putting it in MP down is fine, tho, so no loss. .
There is a hole at the base of the VC caddy that allows some smell if the VC is dirty. Could plug it but I'll leave it for now.

That's the ceramic doodad?

And to you.

Yes. It is.

A TCR(RCA) => *portable* flameless VapCap heater (next (if can-do), an uber “portable” IH)

Portable. All the way.

“No fires in the house” :evil: —What she said. :D:cheers:

—She has no clue about the PIH in my room. Fuck Combustion. :spliff:

fMZWPLJ.jpg

Last edited:

NicholasPetris

Any recommendations on a lighter from the dynavap shop? Already got the tripple-jet vertigo, looking to mix things up a bit.

My preference is the Z-Plus 2. As a converging dual flame torch, it acts like a hyper-powered single flame, which is IMO best for the VapCap. However, the tank is small and needs frequent filling, but it's not much of a nuisance to me.

DirtyD

Haven't seen a lot of discussion re the redesigned NonaVonG's.......Got a stem and a body over the BF sale. Have to say that they are a nice evolution of the concept. Both work great in my little 14mm sidecar. The stem configured as an XLS is perfect, even for big hands. Sweet, sweet little stoner legos we have here, indeed.:cheers:

EDIT: And then I turn around and, 15 minutes later, get out an OG.......and it just delivers!
The new nonavong design is titties, I'm here to tell you. Fits all the bongs I have and is just a badass as just a stem if you Going native. I got a Blackwood nona stem, it's a real trooper. My 'go to' road stem. Couldn't be more pleased. Happy Yuletide, D.

Ricardo

The new nonavong design is titties, I'm here to tell you. Fits all the bongs I have
Wow! What are the changes? I really want to get good results from my mini bubbler but after my beginner's luck first session every other attempt has been disappointing. I've managed to make a good seal with a fat mouthpiece and plumber's tape but can't seem to suck much vapor out of the M, and only slightly better with the Omni. Maybe the glass piece is just too small....?
EDIT: I have now put a standard Cocobolo NonaVong in my shopping cart .... free international shipping is a big plus.... but will I get clouds?

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
@tragique and IntoTheVoid yes, I'm with you two as well, A metal Vong design would be interesting, unique and functional, the current Omni body has a specific aesthetic and tactile feel that I like. I'm Hopeful George has one in the works and glad he addressed this question live.
I have the current Omni body and yes, I love it. The NonaVong shape though. I think I’d just enjoy it a litttle more. I like to fidget/twirl things in my hands so it just intrigued me. More form over function. Although I’m starting to consider a bubbler anyway so it would be nice. I got a glass Vap to 14mm adapter from Sneaky Pete but I’m more a minimalist so having it built into the body would be nice for me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Mine slid in a little bit more with effort. If it was heavier, it might work as well as you were hoping or if it was recessed in even more. So many ways to personalize and improve on it. :science:

@Ratchett might have had PAX fill funnels that might work with it as well perhaps?

I did have a small prob with the lid magnet coming out, but tamped it back it and it has behaved since.

Let us know what you think smell wise. It is too cold outside for me to do a test. Say anybody have any thoughts on smell proof any of the other stashes are?
EXPLAIN ME?

Why R my H2O RIP'S devastating?

With my "M" the vapor is hyper thick?

Is that normal?

Why does the VAP CAP get one so out there?

Kermitt

Wow! What are the changes? I really want to get good results from my mini bubbler but after my beginner's luck first session every other attempt has been disappointing. I've managed to make a good seal with a fat mouthpiece and plumber's tape but can't seem to suck much vapor out of the M, and only slightly better with the Omni. Maybe the glass piece is just too small....?

EDIT: I have now put a standard Cocobolo NonaVong in my shopping cart .... free international shipping is a big plus.... but will I get clouds?

I got a nonavong body from George a few weeks ago. I also ordered a Nonavong Body Cocobolo during BF. I have no idea if they're new or old because they're my first ones. But both Vongs fit perfectly into any glassware I have.

I don't know if it's the new version, but I'm thrilled.

The upper Vong in the picture is Cocobolo, but what wood is the lower Vong made of?
5a448d-1514052183.jpg

Somehow I have difficulties to insert the photos correctly. Since I can't get it in large size, below the link to the picture

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=5a448d-1514052183.jpg
show.php

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I got a nonavong body from George a few weeks ago. I also ordered a Nonavong Body Cocobolo during BF. I have no idea if they're new or old because they're my first ones. But both Vongs fit perfectly into any glassware I have.

I don't know if it's the new version, but I'm thrilled.

The upper Vong in the picture is Cocobolo, but what wood is the lower Vong made of?
5a448d-1514052183.jpg

Somehow I have difficulties to insert the photos correctly. Since I can't get it in large size, below the link to the picture

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=5a448d-1514052183.jpg
show.php
Those are the newest version. Both are bodies

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Kermitt, it looks like you have a stem & a body, & the body has a 7-fin tip on it. I'm sure someone here will know what the wood is. If not, send a link of the pic to dynavap for identification ... oh, but 1st, check your online dynavap invoices, it may say.

Why don't you try using imgur for your pics.

Top Bottom