DirtyD

Starting to understand the whole v C thru glass thing a bit more. Back in the day we just had tube bongs, or beaker shape. Nowadays you look at bongs online (cheap or otherwise,) and there are more doodads to add to bongs. Can be a bit overwhelming to take in. All the bells and whistles and what not. I ordered a couple cheap Chinese bubbler s and one came with an ash catcher. Might have been 20 bucks all day.!! Talk about bang for bucks. This extra bong - ash catcher thingy rocks when I use it with it's bubbler combo and the nonavong.Gives you extra chug a lug-pull force when you hit it. Now can't stop buying bongs. Merry Xmas y'all, D.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Yes, just went there....up to this moment in time, the very best first hit off of a vaporizer. Been at this vape thing since 11/15. Have experienced a first rate lineup of vapes, both manufactured and botique. But tonight........after a long decadent day of craft beer, great weed and great food, just hit a @phattpiggie stem with a free breathing gen 5 tip. Nice long preheat, wait 10 secs, then 3 secs past click......Holy hell, flavor, clouds and just the right amount of heat. And I've been mixing in Underdogs and Woodscents all day.

Bottom line, this is a vaping system that can sustain the broadest spectrum of user scenarios that I have yet to encounter. Kudos and holiday wishes to @VapCap and the DV team for their amazing work!

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@stark1 how portable, small enough to fit in a Beats Monster headphone case perhaps:hmm:
xNs1Ram.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:bigleaf:Maestro! Such music, such magic twirling in that baton, PP!:spliff:

Happy Holidays, to one , and All!:wave:

RyXlf9s.jpg

PS @ataxian, Maui Zowie was good!:tup: I :love: Kona Gold. Volcanic gold.:evil:
I will tell you a story that is true! (in HAWAII we like to talk story)

We smoked KONA GOLD, MAUI WOWHIE, SOME KINE that had no name and no seed's.

The SURFER's took over the BEACHES.
We had hut's on the beach.

Work was for people who did not SURF!

Taking MAPLE LEAF and breeding it with MAUI WOWHIE was a fun experiment.
Strong death style weed! (couch lock type)

5 acre grow's were as big we could go without being found out.

6 ZIG ZAG'S a day was normal. (GORILLA FINGER JOINT'S)

Rationing CANNABIS was not apart of our habit's!

A "M" VAP CAP would have filled a void. (invented later)

We had no bling to speak of?

The WAVES were the motivation!

We called ourseves: HIPPY SURFER'S or TROLL'S

Recently I saw the old LAKERS COACH: PAT RILEY on a airplane from MIAMI to LAX.
I told him he was greatly missed in LOS ANGELES! He replied, "Those were good day's long gone by"!

A lot of my friends are dead from thing's other than CANNABIS.

I like the "M" CAP and find it useful!

Last edited:

Vapology

I use S&B concentrate pads for concentrates with the Vapcap. I've had no problem with any messiness or sticking. I heat the VC with the tip in an inclined position and when I 've finished my toke I place the Vapcap down in a horizontal position. I place enough concentrate for several heat cycles so that I can take it out and about without reloading.

The tip is fitted with a modified S&B concentrate pad. Here is how I've done it.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/#post-1145395

The S&B concentrate pads work really well but at the end of the day they start tasting like nasty reclaim ... how often do you change/ clean your pads?

George has to come up with something more professional in handling and taste and it has to be more efficient- i hate the taste of reclaim :disgust:

Squiby

how often do you change/ clean your pads?

I clean my pads by torching them when they start to taste funky. I take them out, hold them with a pair of needle nose pliers and torch them clean. I don't use concentrates every day, lately just occasionally, so I clean them maybe once a month or so.

I have three Vapcaps set up with concentrate pads; one is reserved for microdosing sativa concentrates during the day for clearheaded energy. One little toke every few hours keeps me working and productive all day long. Another VC is used with indica concentrates for evening use to help with pain and insomnia. And finally, a VC for high CBD concentrates like Cannatonic for inflammation relief.

I clean my VCs when they begin to taste funky. Underneath the concentrate pads they are fitted with a degummed hemp fiber filter. So they are cleaned and the hemp filter replaced maybe once a month. The filter keeps everything very clean and only a quick swipe with ISO and a Q-Tip is needed.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I clean my VC's only when I accidentally combust, which hadn't happened in a while until I started playing around with the bubbler :shrug:. Respect the CLICK, especially the cool-down CLICK :myday:
The "M" is one powerful UNIT 4 feeling nothing like before the BIG BANG.

I need to clean it all ready?

3 times per day. (clean day) = "M" day = CIVILIZED = NO WORRIES = MULTI-VERSE = TRUTH

@CuckFumbustion you use the VAP CAP?

This thing is strong!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I clean my pads by torching them when they start to taste funky. I take them out, hold them with a pair of needle nose pliers and torch them clean. I don't use concentrates every day, lately just occasionally, so I clean them maybe once a month or so.

I have three Vapcaps set up with concentrate pads; one is reserved for microdosing sativa concentrates during the day for clearheaded energy. One little toke every few hours keeps me working and productive all day long. Another VC is used with indica concentrates for evening use to help with pain and insomnia. And finally, a VC for high CBD concentrates like Cannatonic for inflammation relief.

I clean my VCs when they begin to taste funky. Underneath the concentrate pads they are fitted with a degummed hemp fiber filter. So they are cleaned and the hemp filter replaced maybe once a month. The filter keeps everything very clean and only a quick swipe with ISO and a Q-Tip is needed.

Your Highness... :lol:
I think it is reasonable to suggest that the actual cleaning time you must commit to an individual vapcap is obscured by the sheer number of VapCaps in your rotation. Say you have 10 VCs in rotation, and you have to clean them once a month. If that were ONE VC you might have needed to clean it approaching 10 times to maintain the same level of clean. I say approaching because there is some self cleaning going on from the heating process itself that reduces needed cleaning frequency ISTM. Higher heat cleans even a little more.

And just to be clear I am talking about cleaning VCs, not concentrate pads.

I guess my point is how we use the VCs will effect how dirty they get and how often we'll need to clean them. That would be frequency of course, but also temperature and strain. I think a VC I used late at night primarily for high temps would stay cleaner than a daily use VC, for example.

Last edited:

Squiby

I guess my point is how we use the VCs will effect how dirty they get and how often we'll need to clean them........the actual cleaning time you must commit to an individual vapcap is obscured by the sheer number of VapCaps in your rotation
Yeah, for sure. Rather than apply a definitive time or frequency to cleaning my VCs, I prefer to clean them when I notice the flavor going off. It's then that I become motivated to clean them out.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Just ordered my second Vapcap. I took advantage of the free shipping offer and got the "M" starter kit and a couple of parts-it's a good deal and I don't have a Dynastash which will come in handy over the holidaze.

I'm also looking forward to spending time with the M and compare it to the Omni I got about 10 days ago. It's become my daily and pretty much all-the-time driver since I've figured out how to use it well with water. (Anybody want a good deal on a Milaana? The Mi got me into vaping, but right now I think I'd like to turn the Mi into another Dynavap.)

As you can tell I'm digging it. And @DDave when you're right you're right. Thanks again for pointing me in the DV direction.

Last edited:

jds

Just ordered my second Vapcap. I took advantage of the free shipping offer and got the "M" starter kit and a couple of parts-it's a good deal and I don't have a Dynastash which will come in handy over the holidaze.

I'm also looking forward to spending time with the M and compare it to the Omni I got about 10 days ago. It's become my daily and pretty much all-the-time driver since I've figured out how to use it well with water. (Anybody want a good deal on a Milaana? The Mi got me into vaping, but right now I think I'd like to turn the Mi into another Dynavap.)

As you can tell I'm digging it. And @DDave when you're right you're right. Thanks again for pointing me in the DV direction.

It is an interesting comparison for sure. I think both the Omni and M are worth having around, for different purposes.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I LOVE my VapCaps. They will NOT be replacing either of my RBT vapes. Apples and Oranges. I will happily use them all. :peace: Tank you berry much.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:mmmm: @wileycoyote1103 , @DirtyD , @pxl_jockey
:cheers:

the 10mm ceramic DOES! fit (lookin nicer than the 13mm), prolly consumes a little less power;
will let you know when i make it back to the haus, and see if it clicks up me VapCap.......:buzz:

Made it back. 10mm works! Lowered Wattage to 25W, clicks come just before 10s cutoff.
—Translates to longer run times/charge. :evil: 18650, baby

Respect Big Ben! Xmas Ben!

Last edited:
Top Bottom