Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I was definitely leaning to the nonavong shape. The bodies you do mate to a 14mm, right? Drool worthy work you do Sir. :drool:
Yep, most of them are designed to fit a taper now. I dug up the pic I posted before I left on holidays of my 14mm Blackwood body.(this thread moves so fast).

I'll be back home tomorrow and hopefully get another batch of pieces out in the following days. I'm tempted to extend my sale until the end of the month.

inv1hf.jpg

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
How do you guys know what your actual order number is? As far as I can tell, Dynavap's order number system has changed from how it used to be. On my recent purchases, the order number seems to be equal to the date I placed the order plus two random letters at the end?

My original order for my Ti woody, placed just over a year ago, was numbered #1467. I could believe that this number actually means I placed the 1467th order. Each addition to an order counted as a separate order, with a new order number. When I added two additions on to my order, the order numbers were 1695 and 2004, respectively. This was over the course of about a month, which was around the usual waiting time back then.

Both of my recent purchases seem to follow this new "date + two letters" code. My order from April 17 starts with #041717, and my previous order from April 2 starts with #040217. And additions to the order result in the new items being placed directly into the order, with the number staying the same. As opposed to the old system of counting additions as separate orders with separate numbers.

Anyway, I'm certain that George and the rest of the team are keeping very busy over there at Dynavap. Between the flood of orders that are surely pouring in and the awesome customer service that they provide, well, I'm actually not quite sure how they do it. It's absolutely amazing. I mean, on my last order the shipping notice came after midnight. And just earlier tonight, Arielle responded to a question of mine with an email at 10pm.

I'm not sure that they ever leave the office? :shrug:

:peace:

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Regardless of polls or no polls, I am going to hazard a guess and declare the Vapcap one very popular vaporizer.

:2c: :peace::love:

Congratulations George @VapCap! We LOVE you!!

Great post @Squiby! You got me to thinking, a lot is said about the VapCap's modularity. I myself think it's one of the best features. But I think the VapCap's accessibility is possibly its best feature. No matter your budget you will get a vaporizer that performs admirably. I'm reminded of this quote:
Andy Warhol said:
What’s great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coke, Liz Taylor drinks Coke, and just think, you can drink Coke, too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it.

Herbonius

I've only been running it a day now but I feel compelled to show my new induction VapCap set up as it's easily been the best vaping experience I've ever had.

I recently purchased an induction heater from Pipes (skeletor format) and put it into an old tin I found that happened to be exactly the correct size for the heater. It has three 18650 batteries and by all reports should last at least 100+ sessions. This is obviously unheard of for a portable vape.

The heater heats the VapCap to click in 5 to 10 seconds (no spinning!) and the whole process is completely effortless. I just put my VapCap into the hole and wait for the click. It's actually a bit easier to hear the click now as I don't have to listen for it over the sounds of my butane lighter anymore.

I also put magnets on the lid to cool down the VapCap and on either side of the tin - one to attach the Dynastash and another to attach a small tin to store ABV. This way I have everything I need in one portable station.

I have a couple things to do still - I need to drill a hole for the power charger and I need to replace the rubber gasket around the induction heater hole as I took a chunk out of it when got caught on the sharp tin.

I was a bit concerned about putting the rubber gasket so close to the heater but there is no smell whatsoever and the rubber is completely cool to the touch during and after use. I guess it doesn't get affected by the induction heater. The tin itself seems to only ever get very mildly warm, perhaps heating up only a couple degrees.

Obviously it's not a pocketable setup but I still have my triple jet lighter for that. Anywhere else though I'll be using this heater.

muH9fRw.jpg

oK17zq0.jpg

QjYpeNB.jpg

blupx

Hi guys. I've a couple of quick questions about the vapcaps that I can't figure out on my own. Sorry if these were asked and answered already but there's a lot of posts in this thread :D

What's the difference in the sizes of the vapcaps? Do the XLs give you more vapour or is it just a longer body? I like the social aspect of smoking and that's one thing I haven't gotten used to with the vapcap. I guess the obvious answer would be take a hit (click cycle) and then pass to the next person, but I'm wondering would the XL lend itself more to being passed around.

Second question (nearly definitely asked before so my apologies). I have a Woody S and love it, but I'm curious to try the Omni. Is the omni condenser compatible with the body from the Woody S? Can't quite justify buying a new vapouriser at the moment so this could give me a taste. Then I can start saving my pennies for my next order :D

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Xl is a longer condenser and uses the stems plus a mouth piece, instead of a body and mouth piece like your woody S. And your body would work with the omni condenser.
Same size tip though, so the bowl remains the same. If I'm passing it around, I like a click cycle per person. The second yank in a click cycle is good-but more as a follow up to the first full heat yank. IMO, ymmv and all.

MrMonss

@PPN feel free to express your feelings about the status of your shipment, as well as your profond anguish over the seriousness of the French Post Service :lol:
Concerning my orders i doubt to have optimized the thing between the size of the Condenser, the bodies, the stem..
But it is also a part of the game.
My next game will be to try to make my own home made Stem, or Body I never know.. :rofl:

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hi guys. I've a couple of quick questions about the vapcaps that I can't figure out on my own. Sorry if these were asked and answered already but there's a lot of posts in this thread :D

What's the difference in the sizes of the vapcaps? Do the XLs give you more vapour or is it just a longer body? I like the social aspect of smoking and that's one thing I haven't gotten used to with the vapcap. I guess the obvious answer would be take a hit (click cycle) and then pass to the next person, but I'm wondering would the XL lend itself more to being passed around.

Second question (nearly definitely asked before so my apologies). I have a Woody S and love it, but I'm curious to try the Omni. Is the omni condenser compatible with the body from the Woody S? Can't quite justify buying a new vapouriser at the moment so this could give me a taste. Then I can start saving my pennies for my next order :D
The XL models have the same tip as all the other Ti models so the vapour production is the same. The only difference is a slightly longer vapour path. 45mm versus 65mm.

If you head to the Dynavap website you can look at the compatibility chart in the FAQ. The omni condenser will fit in only 45mm bodies.

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20

The XL is 17mm longer. It can be easier to handle for some, but same tip size, load size, etc.

And yes, an Omni condenser will turn your Woody S into an OmniVap. Simply remove and replace the condenser and spinning mouthpiece with the Omni condenser/mouthpiece assembly and you will have an OmniVap.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I'm pretty much set on adding an Omni condenser to my order before it hits "shipped" status.
I have a question about the Cap. A Cap is a Cap, right? Meaning,the cap on the M is the same as the cap on the Ti Nanovong XLS and the same on the Omnivap with Burl body. Correct?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
How do you guys know what your actual order number is? As far as I can tell, Dynavap's order number system has changed from how it used to be. On my recent purchases, the order number seems to be equal to the date I placed the order plus two random letters at the end?

My original order for my Ti woody, placed just over a year ago, was numbered #1467. I could believe that this number actually means I placed the 1467th order. Each addition to an order counted as a separate order, with a new order number. When I added two additions on to my order, the order numbers were 1695 and 2004, respectively. This was over the course of about a month, which was around the usual waiting time back then.

Both of my recent purchases seem to follow this new "date + two letters" code. My order from April 17 starts with #041717, and my previous order from April 2 starts with #040217. And additions to the order result in the new items being placed directly into the order, with the number staying the same. As opposed to the old system of counting additions as separate orders with separate numbers.

Anyway, I'm certain that George and the rest of the team are keeping very busy over there at Dynavap. Between the flood of orders that are surely pouring in and the awesome customer service that they provide, well, I'm actually not quite sure how they do it. It's absolutely amazing. I mean, on my last order the shipping notice came after midnight. And just earlier tonight, Arielle responded to a question of mine with an email at 10pm.

I'm not sure that they ever leave the office? :shrug:

:peace:

Well said. Have been thinking the same since this came up. It also seems this change in numbering came around the end of the year - same time as new website and other updates. Only DV knows for sure how many orders there have been, and I'm sure they're in the thousands (probably and hopefully at least 10,000). Even with all of the hard work from the whole team and the understandably overwhelming popularity of the VC - not to mention more than a few orders from many of us - I don't think 40,000 is quite possible yet. That would be close to 110 orders each day over a year. I could see more than that come in daily with sales - especially as popularity grows - but doubt that pace has been going for a year. There's also no reason to assume order numbers before this system was in place indicated total number of orders. As an accountant/bookkeeper I'd suggest George use some sort of invoice numbering system that allowed for better tracking of orders - especially for the pace DV has been growing since inception.

My guess would be total orders more in the 10,000 - 12,000 range - and that is a high ;) estimate. Either way, DV is rocking it with sales for a new vape company! And, should be. An exceptional product with many options and much versatility and STELLAR CS (and that hardly describes it) all at what seems a more than fair price. I do share the hopes of many here that George is soon a multi-millionaire and all of his current staff are soon Sr. VPs pulling down $100K plus a year, but that's going to take a while with such fine materials being used and fair prices offered. May DV sales hit 40,000 this year and continue to grow!

FWIW, I think this is still a monumental moment in the thread. The first (and only) time @Squiby might be wrong in what seems like a million wonderful and informative posts? Long live the Queen of VapCaps and her constant posting of tips and info - often repeated for newbs that pop on and are lazy readers! My patience with such things would usually lead to replies of "Get reading, Kid!" - and am always amazed at her kind and full answers to questions that are sometimes repeated every other page. Thank you again!

On another note... I couldn't resist adding a few more things to my open order, either. Please note,when I went in to pay for it my established billing address had shifted to a different City, St and Zip code. Name and street address were fine. Only took a moment to correct, but glad I wasn't vaped yet or may have missed it. Might just be a one-off - and I'm sure DV is on top of correcting any issues. But, be sure to check your info as you complete your order!

Shipping charge was still showing on the initial order - but have no doubts will be corrected before shipped. The website also seamlessly added these new items to my initial order. Well done, DV!!! :tup:

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Thanks!
Your sig......Holy crap. You do spoil yourself.
Part of it is spoiling, part has been treating myself after a lengthy separation and divorce, and part finding the best vaping paradigm for me. I started with the Crafty, Plenty and first E-Nano, and used those exclusively for about 8 months. Then I took a 30 day road trip all around the country last summer......the second leg of the trip took me to visit one of my sons at a nuclear missile wing base......so I took a $5 glass one hitter and a little flower in a doob tube for the first part of the trip, which hit the roadside garbage can 2 miles before I got to the base.....so I ordered the mighty to arrive at my next leg, which was one of my son's in Denver. It made me realize that I just no longer wanted anything to do with combusting.......I really can no longer stand the taste! After that, I discovered custom wood and boutique makers like UD and RBT, then in December I discovered DYNAVAP.....the rest is history and has been a blast.

But now, it's VapCaps 90% of the time, with a growing legion of converts around me. Honestly, I might sell the Plenty, but everything else pretty much has a soft spot in my heart. Now off to load my VapCaps for the days surprises..........

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Regarding VapeCritics poll, I can't say I disagree with him. LBH, this vape does have a cult-like following and the unbiased, unskewed nature of the poll went out the window. But he may have taken it down because the Vapcap is not one of the vapes that he gets a referral sales commission on like some of the others on the list.. if people in the market see that poll, Vapcap sales will soar even more and he wouldnt get a cut - and if he did, maybe he wouldn't have closed it, or maybe he would've let it go alittle bit longer before closing it. So he probably had 2 reasons to close it. Just me speculating.
I went on his forum the other day and he did recently get a vapcap. So maybe this will change. Hoping he does a review video soon.
so the "poll" is a swindle - not unlike the political ones where they don't care about YOUR opinion, but only which of Party A's "opinions" you like best?

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
@mucsusn
Thanks for the info and back story. If your on Vapcaps 90% of the time with that lineup, I'll consider my interest in the boutique log vape put on hold for now. An Enano was loaded in a cart a few times with that sale going on, but didn't pull the trigger.
I do love my Plenty though. I like all of my tools, got to keep my head guessing on what's hitting it next.

Squiby

Please note,when I went in to pay for it my established billing address had shifted to a different City, St and Zip code. Name and street address were fine.
Thanks for the tip. I placed my order last week. I just went back to check my address to be sure it was correct. :)

then in December I discovered DYNAVAP.....the rest is history and has been a blast.

But now, it's VapCaps 90% of the time,

And that's where it ended for me as well. I look no farther than the Vapcap and accessories. I no longer have non Vapcap related VAS.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
@mucsusn
Thanks for the info and back story. If your on Vapcaps 90% of the time with that lineup, I'll consider my interest in the boutique log vape put on hold for now. An Enano was loaded in a cart a few times with that sale going on, but didn't pull the trigger.
I do love my Plenty though. I like all of my tools, got to keep my head guessing on what's hitting it next.
That said, my logs still hold a very special place in the lineup......nothing like them when you have a nice quiet stretch to yourself at home. My most recent log purchase was the Wood Scents, and it integrates quite nicely with the VapCaps. For someone who already has a VC and is looking into a log, the WS is definitely worth a look. And I can tell you that the CS from Epicvape, Underdog and EdsTnT is excellent!

Top Bottom