janusportal

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
So, I caved last night and ended up ordering a cocobolo nonavong stem and XL condenser kit w/ exotic mouthpiece. Now today I was kicking myself for not just getting the whole thing with the tip and cap included. Went to add them to my order and had a question so I called Dynavap and ended up speaking with George (the man himself!!! :o) and he was super helpful, cleared up any questions I had right away. THANK YOU GEORGE @VapCap!

So now I should have a new NonaVong XLS coming soon! :D I'm looking forward to comparing my old Ti tip (2nd gen? 3rd? I don't remember) with the latest design.

Man, I love this company! Though my bank account surely doesn't... :disgust:... :spliff:

:peace:

Last edited:

jds

Hm, that could just mean that they're going to be out of stock for a long while. Although with new woods, perhaps they're moving onto new types instead.

That's a definite possibility. I ordered a Ti Omnivap that showed out of stock right before I finished my order and I haven't gotten any email indicating to order something else. I just assume it will ship whenever they make more, where as with exotic woods, it might be a lot harder to get a hold of the required materials and would lead to a ridiculously long wait.

StormLoaded

That really is a cute little glass piece. Can you identify it for us?

Heh heh, pardon the redundancy... ;)

Ah it's just a cheap one from China.. via DHGate - link. $18.61 delivered.

I used to think my D-020D and Grasshopper combo was a nice and small water & vape setup .. until i saw the OG in my new water piece.. quite the size difference!

received_10212643684471743_zpsz1t3jlq0.jpeg

StormLoaded

yeah im just keeping it on when not in use, im crap with glass so made sure i kept it for a little protection.. not that it'd give much i guess.. but at least makes the top more visible when im pulling it out from its hidey-hole so hopefully less chance i'll knock it :)

Squiby

Also which do you think combo screen filter best OG ? Sandwich SS-fiber middle-titanium or the fiber to touch condenser with hemp fiber and one screen ?
I love the filter/screen sandwich - screen, hemp filter, second screen on top for my SS or Ti tips, but I would definitely not recommend it for the glass bowl of the OG Vapcap.

The filter in the screen sandwich needs to be changed every month or so. I think that the less tinkering with screens in the OG the better. No sense taking chances with breaking the bowl if you don't need to.

With no Dynastash XLs available, who else does XL carrying case/tubes?

@Ratchett makes a really nice leather Vapcap pouch. It has a magnetic snap closure that also holds your Vapcap. It can hold any Vapcap, even the XLS model, a stash tube and a narrow cylinder shaped jet lighter.

GCgyQXk.jpg
[/IMG]
GCgyQXk.jpg

8q2epSh.jpg

pV06yp8.jpg

Last edited:

Haunts

It's been an emotional roller-coaster today, I ordered an 'M' on the 6th to the UK so I've been eagerly awaiting it's arrival, checking the tracking daily, seeing that's it's arrived in the UK and gone through the sorting office. Then today I'm at work and check the tracking, I see what I've been waiting for 'delivered'. Oh the excitement, I quickly text the Mrs to see if anything has been delivered for me, only to receive the reply 'nope x'. I've checked with the neighbours but they've not had anything, so currently my shiny envelope is lost out there somewhere.

jds

It's been an emotional roller-coaster today, I ordered an 'M' on the 6th to the UK so I've been eagerly awaiting it's arrival, checking the tracking daily, seeing that's it's arrived in the UK and gone through the sorting office. Then today I'm at work and check the tracking, I see what I've been waiting for 'delivered'. Oh the excitement, I quickly text the Mrs to see if anything has been delivered for me, only to receive the reply 'nope x'. I've checked with the neighbours but they've not had anything, so currently my shiny envelope is lost out there somewhere.

I have a package myself that's scheduled to arrive tomorrow (the first of my two 4/20 sale orders). Really excited!

I hope you manage to hunt down the package. In my experience, it usually turns up after a while (sometimes the postman marks it as delivered but it will get there the next day, etc). Good luck. I've had this happen a few times over the years and always managed to somehow recover it.

Last edited:

janusportal

I love the filter/screen sandwich - screen, hemp filter, second screen on top for my SS or Ti tips, but I would definitely not recommend it for the glass bowl of the OG Vapcap.

The filter in the screen sandwich needs to be changed every month or so. I think that the less tinkering with screens in the OG the better. No sense taking chances with breaking the bowl if you don't need to.

@Ratchett makes a really nice leather Vapcap pouch. It has a magnetic snap closure that also holds your Vapcap. It can hold any Vapcap, even the XLS model, a stash tube and a narrow cylinder shaped jet lighter.
Oh wow, that looks right up my alley. Any of the other products from that site people would recommend? :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've checked with the neighbours but they've not had anything, so currently my shiny envelope is lost out there somewhere.
Fingers crossed...
Oh wow, that looks right up my alley. Any of the other products from that site people would recommend? :)
I've got a couple of his Jyarz organizers and some adapters and plugs. Good guy and imaginative inventor. @Ratchett is another winner from member to vendor.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
About to pull the trigger on my first vapcap, the "M" !

Anything else I need to add to my order? Is the storage tube included or do I need to add that to my order. Screens required ...? I'm good with cleaning and normally don't need extras .. but I don't know nature of this vape.

Hope my Zico single flame Lotus torch is strong enough! Not tryna spend anymore money lol.

Thanks everyone!

jds

About to pull the trigger on my first vapcap, the "M" !

Anything else I need to add to my order? Is the storage tube included or do I need to add that to my order. Screens required ...? I'm good with cleaning and normally don't need extras .. but I don't know nature of this vape.

Hope my Zico single flame Lotus torch is strong enough! Not tryna spend anymore money lol.

Thanks everyone!

Not required, but to be extra safe I added these: SS Condenser O-Ring kit, High-Temp Titanium o-ring kit, stainless steel CCD screens.

Also, I highly recommend adding a Dynastash if you can spare the cash, or at least getting the $5 Dynamagnet to glue to the plastic case your M will come in.

With all this, your M is set to go for at least the next few decades.

ander

After putting the M on the corner... same dilemma. So I cleared my mind, closed my eyes...
...and followed the word of a VasCap Master.

Yes... I was going for the Omnivap... I was. Then I saw a fantastic tool that was needed for my job... and my budget is now halved. But I have a B plan, a nice one I think:
- Replacement glass for my broken OG
- VapCap "M"
- XL SS Condenser
70$ and I'll be back in the VapCap dimension with a new toy: thanks to your suggestions good guys, I will adapt the "M" SS Tip to a DIY Stem and Mouthpiece... obviously, made of cork!
The Omnivap will remain my object of desire for now... and you know what? I like that. I tend to be careful on fulfilling my desires. In desire resides most part of the pleasure. A nice way to say that I'm poor... but very happy!

duff

Well worn
Anything else I need to add to my order?
I'd try it and if it's a fit, go for the Dynastash.
The tube it comes in is pretty nice.

That said, the Dynastash is my single favorite vape accessory I've ever purchased.

Material in one side, vape in the other. Twist and pack the vape and cool down on the magnet. Then slide the beautiful stash in my pocket.

Smoke420

Lol you have to put some herb in your Vapcap if you want some flavor. I have never tasted metal in mine, but I have never run mine empty. I think its important to burn flower in your Vapcap the first time you get it, I see it as a sacrifice necessary to such a great device.

Yeah I'm not a total fan about this ... flavor is pretty important to me

Thank you for this!

Also ... holy shit this thread moves fast!!!

Top Bottom