• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DirtyD

Still trying to get used to site. New to this stuff. Just over here playing with phone. What about "xikar'" torches.? Tobacco shop down the block has model "_stratosphere 2" for 29. 95 and lifetime warranty. Single torch' high altitude' torch flame. What does that mean bigger flame I suppose.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, having been left to figure it out on our own ;) here is a clue from the deluxe kit description...
"The stainless steel screens in the basic kit has been upgraded to the more durable titanium screens."
If DV considers the titanium CCDs an upgrade, then I see no reason to get them both even tho I have both a Ti tip and a steel one (and an OG). So I guess I will order 6 Ti CCDs instead of 3 of both...

Sketch420

Well..Pretty bummed, after emailing them, I was informed that the XL Omni condenser is a no go at the moment. They told me they wouldn't have it for "a few months" which is exactly what they told me several months ago when I inquired then. So for anyone waiting on them, don't hold your breath. I've waited for a while for one, now it seems it may never become a reality. :(
That sucks as I'm not a huge fan of the regular size, as my hands are a bit large for them, I've been burned a few times on the OG. Ever since I used the XL I've been Extremely happy with everything, just wanted to step it up, if they go public I'll be all over it.
Well not all bad news, looks like I'll have a couple of new VCs to try once my break is over.:) I haven't even used the M class, but it looks very promising from what you all say. Common New job ugh..
Happy vaping everyone!

PS I have to agree with @The Beagle , @Arielle.Dynavap is the best, she responds so quickly I couldn't believe it. My emails are usually answered in less than 24hrs, one time in like 10 mins. They have the best CS I've ever seen. They have me hooked on a good way.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
1x VapCap 'M' (DynaVap)
3x DynaVap VapCap Fat Mouthpiece
1x VapCap Replacement CCD Stainless Steel (3 pieces), pack of 3 screens
2x VapCap SS condenser o-ring kit
2x VapCap Storage Tube, Purple
1x VapCap Dynastash, Walnuts

Order done :-)

Thx to Vaposhop!

Since it is my first Vapcap, it may be a bit risky to order just as much accessories. I just hope that I will be satisfied with the M ;-)

Keep your fingers crossed ;-)
With the FF2 unfortunately went wrong ...
Fingers crossed. :nope: Looks like you are prepared with the extra rings and screens to recover from a fail if you were to goof as a new user. I'm thinking about the learning curve and then
I was considering 1x of everything you picked out minus the Dynastash. It is almost worth doubling down and getting 2 'M's direct instead of buying a separate cap and spares rings.:brow: Or is that my V.A.S talking out loud?

Then the packaged parts kits that just became available are tempting. :hmm: Anybody else care to share their 'Order done' list?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
e4d0dbec845764b6f5ca4115abbd5c87.jpg

baxter

A message came up to say the sale was on. Seconds later, the website appears to have crashed. Oops.

Indeed it did. Too many users trying to order at once. This is a historic event in the history of Vaping

I wonder how long will be the wait-time to recieve our package........, no matter how many thousands of units the company has manufactured in anticipation of the 420 Sale, its not gonna be enough, LoL Insatiable demand

Top Bottom