herbalist33

Hi all,

So my omni has been my daily driver for quite some time now, and my vas had been cured somewhat, but I would always find myself needing to throw some money down on some vapeware (usually Vapcap related) just to feel like all was right in the world.

So when they introduced the M, I bought one for me and a friend, and also got a nonavong body for my omni that I'd put off buying. I also added a omni condenser set just to compare between the original and new versions, and for the convenience of having a dedicated water tool with omni-adjustable airflow... very handy.

Well, firstly I want to say the new omni condensers are way better than the first- the thread is a bit wider meaning it takes less turning to affect a change in airflow- a really good feature, and one which hands down makes the purchase worth it to me. The new ti mouthpiece is also nice.

The nonavong body for my omni in cocobolo is gunna prob gunna de-throne my Blackwood body now for home use- its discreet and sleek enough for every day dry use, but being able to drop in into a glass joint and milk the shit out of it is also attractive:rockon:

Which leads me on to.........
Realising 2 hours ago that the amazing original twist sleeve that the very talented @phattpiggie made for my Omnivap over 6 months ago also functions just as well as the nonavong in being able to be dropped into a glass joint and making a seal (this wasn't intentional- PhatPiggie didn't design this sleeve to mate with a 14mm glass joint, but happily it does! And here's a video (the video starts on the second heat cycle- I always take the first hit dry for flavour)

Il add some pictures when I'm not so high- This thread is moving too fast for me to keep up now, but glad to see so many people getting on and loving the Vapcap train!

Peace

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@cybrguy for me the longer stems are easier to spin, as I mouth to lung I regulate the vapor/air ratio so none of my stems no matter the length are harsh.
The longer stems have given different results over the standard length ones and I'm not sure why, not just my observation on this.

Had a stem go Pete Tong on me, shame but it's only wood and a new idea so it may take a couple of tries to get it right.
I had a set to with a file on the Cobalt/Lava M3 stem, the dips in the Mokume 'grain' really make a difference.
Cyk25BP.jpg

baxter

I would not be surprised if the website has been taken offline by the host.

Ther webhosting company probably reacted same as a DDOS attack when so many hundreds of buyers jumped on the site at 420pm.

Now George will have to contact the webhost and explain about the Sale and all the hits.

Squiby

Arg... Uni or Omni, Uni or Omi, Uni or Omni.
Or, how about, Uni, Omni and an M. Uni, Omni and an M. Uni, Omni and an M.

Single torch' high altitude' torch flame. What does that mean bigger flame I suppose.
Some regular torch lighters don't operate at high altitudes.

I'm going to place my order the weekend. Give them some time to get the site up and running again…

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
You could put one of the rubber mouthpieces on to take up the gap I reckon.

Thanks :tup:. Was thinking in the same direction but that solution never occurred tot me.

Actually from what I understand (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong), the fat mouthpiece does not fit in the dynastash...

:peace:

doubledown

Well, I got through and placed an order, but there were some small issues. I sent an email for them to address when they get some time back. No worries, I hear their CS is great:D

Good luck to everyone else wanting to get an order in place, and happy 420 (soon)!

Top Bottom