snackmaster

Hmmmm interesting. If someone has the hardware, will he be so kind to test this? Possibly this question is already answered somewhere in the thread but i can't seem to remember it :razz:.

Fat mouthpiece description says this: ** Note - these mouthpieces do not fit into the opening in the stashes available for sale on dynavap.com. **

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
As much as I love my Omni it's really only a little better than the other models, and mostly so when using it with water. I think you'll be more than happy with a standard XL, if you want an Omni condenser later it's a simple upgrade.

A lot of people prefer to use their Omni fully closed. With a standard VapCap you can push the condenser o-ring under the air intake port (carb) and you will achieve the same thing. You can even partially block the carb with the condenser o-ring, it's not as precise as the Omni and requires disassembly to adjust but it has similar results.

Agree in principle - and physics. But, I swear my OMNI hits just a little better. Subtle, but noticeable.

It's up....not showing free shipping for me tho...had account for a while now...

Damn this thread flies when a sale is coming on! Glad it took me an hour to get to the sale. Order made, no problem other than the shipping. Whatever. I'll gladly take a credit for the $7. Not like I won't be back to get it soon. ;)

Happy sale-ing VapCats!:tup:

Krazy

Took me a few tries to get all the way to "order placed"!. I expect he knew he would get slammed; however, he may be getting SLAMMED!!!. :clap:

Worth browsing for easter eggs as the M isn't the only thing at 20% off. I went ahead and spent just shy of $400, lol. Omni, M, case, cleaning kit, parts, extra bodies/stems; you get the idea.

Last edited:

needalift

Anybody actually use the material side of a dynastash for material ?? Is it smell proof when closed ?? I sent an email to Dynavap asking about a smell proof option or possibly a stash that would fit a doob tube . Arielle said there were no plans for this in the future . He recommended that I mod mine to fit a vial like (sorry I can't remember who did this ) someone did on here . He also mentioned that most people only have escaped odor when open . I can live with that . There's always gonna be a smell from an opened container , but what about when it's closed ??? I'm too chicken to try without some confirmation.

Prolusio

I didn't have any trouble checking out my first attempt, all the discounts and free international shipping appeared!

I couldn't resist picking up a Burl Nonavong and a Cocobolo Ti-Woody XLS:drool:. Someday I hope to have a Vap Cap in every wood species Dynavap offers! I think I just need blackwood and carbon fiber now... But my wallet begged me not to so we can eat or some nonsense..

On another note I've really been digging my M since it showed up. As others have said I feel the denser SS material takes a little longer to heat up; and the body does seem to conduct more heat resulting in it warming up during heavy use. But I never felt it got too hot too touch! That's for me though, seems people have very different thresholds for what they consider too hot. However I noticed the tip itself does get really hot under the cap and doesn't cool off nearly as fast at the Ti tips do. Just something to watch out for when doing back to back caps. All this makes sense with the change in material though.

But other than the small changes in how SS conducts energy, the M performs identical to and hits just as good as my other Ti caps. I think it might be a little better for low temp hits actually. Since it's harder to overheat I feel it's easier to stay in the lower range with some practise... and the SS retains heat very well so I feel like if you saturated it at a certain temp, it would provide energy at that level a little longer than the TI. If that makes any sense.. Of course I have no science to back that up it's just my impressions after using the M.. But makes sense to me :shrug:

I also discovered the M tip fits perfectly in the steel lined stems @Winegums makes! Which is fantastic because I feel the M is the easiest out of all my tips to change; slides right out of the SS body and into the Winegums stems like they're made for each other.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I did the math on the screens and parts and debated about which torch. Etc :hmm: etc :hmm: etc. :hmm:

So my list. :sherlock:
Two 'M's I decided to doubledown. :rockon:
Replacement Part: Stainless Steel CCD (3 Pack)
SS Condenser O-Ring Kit
High-Temp Titanium Tip O-Ring Kit
2x Fat Mouthpiece
Triple Torch Lighter
free S&H ;) I already feel like an existing customer.
100.83 :D

Over a year ago I planned on buying ONE for around $100.00 Guess I failed. :haw: No wait two is good. Twins vapes is good. :nod: More interchangeability I figure. I do want to carry two when far from civilization.
I wanted an extra cap for the 'M', But for $20.00 more you get a whole vape.:brow: So one will be my lab partner. :science:

Edit- I bought 2 not 1 fat mouthpiece

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Fat mouthpiece description says this: ** Note - these mouthpieces do not fit into the opening in the stashes available for sale on dynavap.com. **
I just checked, and the fat mouthpiece fits with the og/glassy.
But when I slip it on my m, the additional length would require the xl size dynastash :tup:

Anybody actually use the material side of a dynastash for material ?? Is it smell proof when closed ??
You may want to take the aromatic qualities of the type of wood into account :sherlock:

edited:

Glass: TiGlassy
$65.00 $55.25
OMNI Condenser Assembly with Mouthpiece
$65.00 $55.25
TiGlassy Replacement Stem
$10.00 $8.50
SUBTOTAL $ 119.00

:science:

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:clap: Alriiiiiiiiiight! I was able to jump on the 4/20 bandwagon and ordered another M some ** EXTRA -O- RINGS ** and another fatty mouthpiece. OK, this is going to have to be it for now... no more VAS, I still need to save up some cash for the portside Pipes is making.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@Prolusio It's good to hear that my pieces are compatible with the M. I just purchased three of them, one for personal use and testing, and two for my friends.

They're going to make great gifts and hopefully lead to some local cappers as they share their M with someone else.

I wonder if there's going to be an XL M? That would be a cool piece for sure.

Top Bottom