cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My mother always told me cash wasn't an appropriate gift because it showed a lack of effort. Then she would write me a check.
Personally I would rather avoid the return line and get what I want rather than a "pullover".

Odds are she wouldn't have picked you up a Nonavong... :p

acoustic

I'm looking for a simple bong for my VapCap
fgjWZB8.png

Is this one good enough(12inch/30cm)? Should I look for some specific kind of bongs?
I don't have much choice in local shops.

I've been also browsing china shops for some time, but it's hard to tell which bong will be good for me, as I've smoked from a bong maybe once in a lifetime lol :D

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Yeah, I have been looking around my place for something I could Mcgyver but haven't found anything yet. My Omni was a little dirty so smell could have been from that side.

Foam might be a little better than rubber if it compresses (and seals) better, but whatever I use can't be too thick or the magnets won't be strong enough to keep it closed.

This is how I solved the smell problem. Can you get a small test tube to fit in the stash?
jYMdW5e.jpg

OevBz9u.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Oh gosh how dumb am I? Filling the hole at the bottom of the VC side of the stash isn't going to do dick. The SIDES are wide open. Oy. This is your brain on dope.

The VC would have to be pristine for this to be smellproof. Duh...
0ECl8eY.jpg

And I REALLY mean DUH!

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Merry Christmas all! Just landed in Chicago. Decided to just travel with my cartridge pen today, but got to the airport, and found one of my Omni’s in my pocket....fuck! Fortunately, it had been recently cleaned, so I just buried the little purple tube into my toiletries......no questions asked!

kushkush

happy camper....
fgjWZB8.png

Is this one good enough(12inch/30cm)? Should I look for some specific kind of bongs?

I've been also browsing china shops for some time, but it's hard to tell which bong will be good for me, as I've smoked from a bong maybe once in a lifetime lol :D

I would highly recommend the Glass Lung. It works just as well as the fancier ones and it’s 100% easier to clean. And if you drop it, you can replace the jar with another “Ball” jar. It also has a long whip on it so your vapor gets to travel further to cool a bit more. I hope it’s okay to post this link... http://glasslung.com/stoned-mason-quart-jar/

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think a 12" bong is a little much for a VC. It will work, but I would tend to go smaller.

Personally I use the D020 a lot, and the FC187. They are reasonably priced too, so if you decide you don't love them you can go back for more. I'm a big fan of china glass.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I so hate to waste the free shipping that I am trying to convince myself that I NEED something. I still have a few hours... ;)

And BTW, I love my Cocobolo Nonavong. :)

OK, I need a life. This is my 7th post on this page.

Last edited:

acoustic

I think a 12" bong is a little much for a VC. It will work, but I would tend to go smaller.

Personally I use the D020 a lot, and the FC187. They are reasonably priced too, so if you decide you don't love them you can go back for more. I'm a big fan of china glass.

People seem to be satisfied with this piece:
goo.gl/C3oLQd
That can be a good starter for me, I think.
Is it worth waiting month for this chinese bong? Or i will be better getting simple bong I've posted before(Glassic)?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
goo.gl/C3oLQd
Is it worth waiting month for this chinese bong? Or i will be better getting simple bong I've posted before(Glassic)?
That is a nice looking very small piece. You are going from one extreme to the other. :)

It looks like those that got it like it so go for it. My only concern would be the short female joint that might be a problem for something with a separate mouthpiece like a NonaVong S.
rDZTYlM.jpg

I haven't gotten glass recently but the last few pieces I got took less than 2 weeks to my US address. They were from SunshineStore and Steven.

acoustic

That is a nice looking very small piece. You are going from one extreme to the other. :)

It looks like those that got it like it so go for it. My only concern would be the short female joint that might be a problem for something with a separate mouthpiece like a NonaVong S.

I haven't gotten glass recently but the last few pieces I got took less than 2 weeks to my US address. They were from SunshineStore and Steven.

Gotta check that shops too. Amazing variety of bongs choice, if I compare to local shops with just few simple bongs and mostly overpriced... :rolleyes:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
fgjWZB8.png

An Orbiter looks kinda cute—krappy picture doesn’t do it justice......

VU1aOgq.jpg

Vapology

goo.gl/C3oLQd

You don't need a waterpiece for using your first vapcap. It's a nice to have.
If you want one then try to find something like this --->

hand-blown-d020-d-bong-bubbler-glass-water.jpg

Last edited:

Ricardo

goo.gl/C3oLQd
This is exactly the piece I got (and @cybrguy and @stark1 I think, among others. It's a solid little piece IMO, and at that price perfect for starters. I've had limited success with it, but I reckon practice will make perfect. Also, hoping my new NonaVong will just sit in there snugly.

You don't need a waterpiece for using your first vapcap. It's a nice to have.
Also true. The VapCap is such a great experience on its own - worth spending some time to get to know before worrying too much about glass :peace:

Vapology

You are right :) I'm just so super excited and can't wait until I receive my VC!
Meanwhile I'm doing a little research on what can make my experience better :)

Make sure you have a single flamed torch for indoor + double for outdoor + bottle of butane.

@Vapology
Looks very simple and nice to me. Do you have one? What's average cost of such piece?

I have one and I use it quite often. I like the extra filtering effect (plant wax & lipids) but the taste is actually much better without water. I payed something around 30-40 € for mine

NicholasPetris

(Copying some from this reddit comment of mine, about China glass I've ordered to test with my VapCaps. They might be sold out but similar items are generally available.)
Small with surprisingy little/no splashback !! But the mouthpiece stem is quite thin, so be gentle and careful https://m.dhgate.com/product/newest-cheap-hookahs-small-cute-brown-duck/381614732.html

I LOVE the next 2. They've become part of my daily pieces. Incredible value IMO https://m.dhgate.com/product/bongs-glass-bong-glass-wter-pipes-bubbler/395681180.html (not sure if lead paint is on the mouthpiece... someone can give me a heads up!) They both use surprisingly little water very effectively. (Pretty important for me)
Simple 10 inch straight tube https://m.dhgate.com/product/straight-tube-10-quot-glass-bong-5mm-thick/404971537.html (I wouldn't have minded a couple of extra inches.)

Another one which has entered my daily rotation is an 18mm Mobius matrix sidecar style clone from amazon.ca (was incorrectly labeled 14mm) but the price (23 CAD) was so good, and it still works great with a 14-18mm adapter or even with the included glass bowl upon which the VapCap mouthpiece can he held, that I'm overall extremely happy with this and most of my other purchases.

Overall, quality China glass is quite worthwhile for now; have no fear about going for the bigger units if you want extra smoothness. I do also love the Orbiter, but it's pretty pricey relatively, and replacement Orbs are 30 USD. (Magic-Flight's Bottle Rocket could be hooked up to a VapCap a couple of ways, if you fancy it.) My preference is for 14mm female joints or bowl areas which can accommodate the 10mm mouthpiece.

Has anyone else used degummed hemp fiber as padding at the bottom of the Dynastash and VapCap tubes? It's actually my only use for it, but what a practical one it is.

Also, am I the only one who gets super hyped for George's longer streams ? I love listening to him speak, I love basically everything about him, in a very straight way. A beautiful man, who has brought together such a great community over the love of his vision and ingenuity. Cheers all Dynafriends!

Last edited:

Squiby

Do the airlines ever have a sale of all the things they have stolen from passengers in the security line?

Yes, they do.

Oodles, and oOdles of confiscated stuff. A lot of pocket knives.....

“Contraband”, no.
Around 20 years ago, I got in on an auction of Persian rugs that were confiscated. I ended up with two huge and beautiful rugs for next to nothing, considering the quality of the rugs.

Over the years, those rugs moved with me. Both of them "really pulled the room together" from place to place. They are two of my most cherished possessions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom