cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK I just tried moving the o-ring to adjust the airflow, and realized that even with it pushed past the carb, there's still air that gets around it.
Well, while that may be true of your "M", it is not true of my Blackwood Ti Woody-S. I actually learned this worked by accident when I found my air hole neutered. Nada.

I think the "M"s SS tube may be slightly larger gauge than the Ti's and Woody's and the condenser rings may not block the air as completely. My "M" is not accessible so I can't compare now.

I can't decide, should plural be Woody's or Woodies?

I said I wasn't gonna get another one... Ended up picking up an M to add to the collection. Perhaps it'll be the hiking or perhaps bring to a club vape, don't know how that'll fare though. At a music festival, I think it'd be a good hard hitter and I won't be too mad if it gets lost or confiscated

ghost

And not all past customers have set up an account.
So the question is, will they still qualify for free shipping?

Has anyone gotten an answer to this? I am a past customer who didn't set up an account and wanted to purchase another Ti vapcap. I tried contacting, but no answer back.

natural farmer

I am back to multi jet torches for my Omni! Great results again and much faster, VC can take any heat source with grace, I don't think there are words to describe how great it is that have not been told before... Or a least I can't think of any!
And I am back to using a Vapor Lung with my Omni as well!!! All the time when at home. Takes the experience to another level. Better taste, bigger clouds, easier and faster extraction than using my mouth or a bubbler/bong. Not sure when VC will stop getting better and better for me! And there is a VC craze that has started between my friends as well! :ko:
George Breiwa = the Steve Jobs of vaporizers??? Without the closed ecosystem??? :love::love::love:

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
Please Dynavap change the status of my order to shipped. I can't take it anymore, my children will starve.

Every day I keep adding and adding and adding, and until 4/20 is over, it might be too late.

Make it (me) stop.

lol

ive gone from moaning about how i perceive these things to be expensive. To adding another one with a NONAVONG stem to my order. :lol:

Really looking forward to recieving my package now. So many new toys to play with. :)

Alexis

Has anyone gotten an answer to this? I am a past customer who didn't set up an account and wanted to purchase another Ti vapcap. I tried contacting, but no answer back.
Set up an account now, if you dont get an answer, place your order, and leave a note of explanation in the order notes asking if there is anything they can do, maybe refund the shipping?
Or have you tried pm'ing @Arielle.Dynavap to ask her about this matter? Maybe do this first, to see if Dynavap can find an easier solution.
But still go and set up an account now though!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Oh, cheese.

My tax refunds just came in.....:hmm:

Despite "Bud"s *skewed* vaporizer polling, I may have to get
another 1st Place (in my book) VapCap.

Another M. Here's to M&Ms!

VapCap.

The eye candy of the month! :D

Last edited:

Hoey420

I own vapcap, Omnivap, Ti woody and the "M" came a couple of weeks ago, haven't tried out the M yet or Ti woody. I keep them as backups, I like the Omni alot but only use it now and then bcos the house is supposed to be non-420 even though I am the head of the house :lol:, the jet lighter noises really get me paranoid so I have to use other vaporizers to be stealthy at home and rarely using the Dynavap gear but every time there is a sale on Dynavap I jump at it and worry like hell that the wifey might open my green or purple vapemail while am at work and asking questions.
Dynavap sale is so tempting, so affordable so good and made in USA but how many backups should a closet vaper have from one line?

Joaon

Clean day = Reclaim day ? :D

Since I use the sandwiched hemp filter, there is no more particules in the condenser, and the reclaim is more pure! Much oily !
eRmNy0R.jpg

Do some of you achieve to collect the reclaim without any Q tips - anything that would soak it up ?

A little tool made by non-stick silicone with the shapes of Q tips would be so practical !

baxter

Do some of you achieve to collect the reclaim without any Q tips - anything that would soak it up ?

A little tool made by non-stick silicone with the shapes of Q tips would be so practical !

What do you do with this reclaim? Do you cut the head off the q-tip and then stick it in the chamber and smoke it with the cotton? Or should I stick the resin in the abv pile for edibles in the future

EDIT: I got so messed up the other night that I stuck the hot tip in my mouth (wrong end). Then 10 minutes later I lit the rubber mouthpiece end by accident. Good thing the mouthpiece only costs 85 cents

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

Since I use the sandwiched hemp filter, there is no more particules in the condenser, and the reclaim is more pure! Much oily !
eRmNy0R.jpg

I'm waiting on delivery of a 4mm diameter 100mm long steel bar.

My hope is that I can use it to push the reclaim up and out of the condenser, by preheating the bar a little with a soak in hot water should help to loosen the reclaim. Then I'm just gonna store the reclaim in a Jayrz container for a friend who wants something strong to help them sleep. I figure reclaim should be quite a stoney high.

StormLoaded

Have to say, seriously impressed with DynaVap products.

Since the early days have had so many vapes - but always with the mainstream .. have paid alot of attention to the vape reviewers. so my purchases have been the likes of : da vinci (og/ascent) - firefly - Grasshopper - MFLB , Volcano (my classic is 8 years since purchased and still going strong - passed on to a family member to assist them medically!) and had a few other OK vapes, (none of which are used since i got the GH).. anyway, to be honest id never heard of DynaVap - Not sure how long they have been out but they arent something i'd really noted being reviewed (if at all?)..

My GH has been playing up (batteries not lasting long enough) and was getting annoyed with so much recharging and running out of juice when on the go, so i thought id try something else as a GH backup.. - stumbled on this HUUUGE thread (dont check FC that much..) and gave the OG a go given its very low price.. wasnt really expecting much but holy shit. :) what a fantastic vape.

My OG arrived from Vapefiend unfortunately broken (cracked) but was swiftly replaced next day delivery - thank you VF :)
Tried it out and immediately then logged back in to VFs site and bought a Ti-Woody S ..!

Love the ritual and usage of it, very joint like, yet the cocobolo looks a damn sight more beautiful held in my fingers than a burning J !

Im still using my GH, but now only if im out and about and firing up a lighter isnt discreet enough!.. other than those rare times, the DynaVap has taken over for me, without a doubt..

Just ordered 3 of the new 'M' version - direct from DynaVap this time! - international shipping seems very reasonable!.. 1 of them for myself for out and about, where i wont worry about losing it/wont really damage! so i can keep my Woody for home enjoying, and the other 2 'M's are gifts to a couple friends ive been trying to convert to vapers for some time.. i think this could finally be the product to turn them!

Currently still using my glass vapcap, but only through a small water piece, and the woody for all other times.

Will have to treat myself to a carbon Omni at some stage .. and definitely grab a nonavong when i inevitably drop and break the original glass version! :)

Top Bottom