psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Am I crazy or have the product lines on the online store shrunk?
I had a cart of things last night that I decided to sleep on before ordering whilst too foggy.
It included a VonG S that wasnt the Ti model for $50 which I was planning to grab a few of for gifts but I can't find it on the store today.
Did I imagine this or was it a special offer I wasn't aware of. I'm going to order myself the Ti model but was kinda bummed today when all my gift ideas seem to have vanished.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I had a cart of things last night that I decided to sleep on before ordering whilst too foggy.
It included a VonG S that wasnt the Ti model for $50 which I was planning to grab a few of for gifts but I can't find it on the store today.
Did I imagine this or was it a special offer I wasn't aware of. I'm going to order myself the Ti model but was kinda bummed today when all my gift ideas seem to have vanished.

Are you saying it was a glass vong? I'm not aware of such product, although I'm pretty sure I saw a concept of one in this thread somewhere. The Vapcap S is the only one that's $50, perhaps the wooden mouthpiece confused you as a different model? My OG Vapcap still works with 14mm glass, it's just not as cool as a vong.... probably will have to get one after seeing @Joaon awesome cap.

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
I swear I'm not completely bonkers, it wasnt glass it was exactly like the Ti VonG S in the store but i didn't have the Ti in front of it, I assumed it wasn't made of titanium and that explained the price difference but now I don't know what I was looking at.
Maybe I am completely loco, I sure feel like it sometimes.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Perhaps you were thinking of the VonG listed under parts. That's just the body/stem, with no tip, condenser, or mouthpiece where applicable. The Amboyna Burls are $55. If you already have a Ti model with the necessary components you can simply order the VonG thanks to the modular nature of the VapCap.

Just a thought.

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Perhaps you were thinking of the VonG listed under parts. That's just the body/stem, with no tip, condenser, or mouthpiece where applicable. The Amboyna Burls are $55. If you already have a Ti model with the necessary components you can simply order the VonG thanks to the modular nature of the VapCap.

Just a thought.
This explains everything! Aren't I glad I didn't order last night after a heavy fog session.
Cheers guys, I'll revise my gift idea to another model that actually exists. Haha!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@VegNVape Vapcappery.

This one is for the folk who need a bit more than 0.05g to get them where they need to be.
1st and 2nd cycle loads of flavor, 3rd and 4th were just like this one before I handed it to @Ruta.

@Fat Freddy this was tested dry 3 or 4 times and it was reliable enough to be able to do when full, if your cap is still erratic then contact George, I am sure he will look after you.

@HD Springer got a sneak preview earlier and I think he approved.

@VapCap as the song in the background goes 'click click click'.

Now I wanna know what the best way to get reclaim from a carrot is?:hmm:

Ranch dressing? :shrug:

:peace:

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
One more silly question from me.

The cool laser etched caps, are they standard on all models or an extra?

psyshaman,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Still haven't found my ideal jet lighter yet, but I seem to be starting to build up a bit of a collection now :uhoh:
Arranged in number of jets 1, 1, 1, 2, 3
RrCTYRJ.jpg

I think I prefer multiple jets, but I figured as the electronic ignition can be prone to failure, I'd pick up a couple with flints too

Is this LAS ???:shrug::doh::huh::rolleyes::uhoh::ninja::worms:
Awesome collection.

Would that one in the middle happen to fit into the dynastash where the vape would normally go?

If you don't have a stash, that would be, is it less than 14mm diameter?

Does anybody know of any lighter's that would fit any of the cavities in a dynastashER? My mate wants to repurpose his for joints. Blasphemy, i know, but I am still working on him...

Vapenvy,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Awesome collection.

Would that one in the middle happen to fit into the dynastash where the vape would normally go?

If you don't have a stash, that would be, is it less than 14mm diameter?

Does anybody know of any lighter's that would fit any of the cavities in a dynastashER? My mate wants to repurpose his for joints. Blasphemy, i know, but I am still working on him...

I do have a stash, but unfortunately the lighter would not fit in there. :(
I'm at work right now, but I think it's around 2cm diameter.
The only lighter that immediately springs to my mind that would fit is not a jet lighter:
cigarette-shaped-lighter-thumb.jpg

@phattpiggie great vids mate:tup::rockon::clap:
Can you tell me what lighter you're using please? :p

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Really pleased you all like the videos they can take some doing getting the money shot. Then it takes a bit of explaining to Mrs.PP when I'm eventually 'back in the room'.
I love seeing other folk using their VC's and I am more than happy to post my experiences. They explain a lot more than words ever can.

So far I have to say my favorite has been the triple 'Trapcap', the first time I ran it dry and it clicked near enough in unison, two 7 fins and a 5 fin Ti tips, myself and @Ruta had big grins. So last nite when Ruta got here and we ran it with three 7 fin tips, well enough said.

I Whatsapp'd George a foto of it and his words were 'Really?' and 'Awesome'. I think it got the seal of approval.
I'm hoping to have a conversation with @VapCap once he's got all his new toys set up and running.

@Copacetic the carrot cap was a trip down memory lane, I remember folk turning them into chillums in my toking days.
I did the apple for 'shits n giggles' and it would appear that it's a bit of nostalgia for both yourself @Vapenvy and @HD Springer.

@Pyr0 The lighter is this one, a triple jet for couple of quid on Ebay. I did have a problem with it when it first arrived, the silicone gas tubes would warm up and slip off the jets, but it was an easy, fiddly, fix with some new tube.
@natural farmer I removed the flip lid thing and modded a flashlight tube to make the wind shield.
It is now truly windproof.

UxLc9wKm.jpg
mnH6HOcm.jpg

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@Pyr0 The lighter is this one, a triple jet for couple of quid on Ebay. I did have a problem with it when it first arrived, the silicone gas tubes would warm up and slip off the jets, but it was an easy, fiddly, fix with some new tube.
@natural farmer I removed the flip lid thing and modded a flashlight tube to make the wind shield.
It is now truly windproof.

UxLc9wKm.jpg
mnH6HOcm.jpg

That lighter and mod is awesomely ingenious.

I approve!

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
just ordered 2 Glas vapcaps from vapefiend for me and a friend, im curious how such an small vape will preform, especialy with oil and waxy bho, can't wait till delivery :drool:

Welcome in the family !

You and your friend aren't gonna be disappointed !
This may be the first if a long list of vapcaps , be careful ! ;)

Although , with concentrate , this beast is awesome !
You gonna love it ! But you'll certainly modify your vapcap in order to perform cleaner than natively with concentrate (bed of degummed hemp fiber, modified S&B oil pad etc etc . . . )

ktmstick

just ordered 2 Glas vapcaps from vapefiend for me and a friend, im curious how such an small vape will preform, especialy with oil and waxy bho, can't wait till delivery :drool:
Where do you get concentrates in the uk? Homemade ?

ktmstick,

Vape Dr.

Big thanks to George for the awesome envelope full of goodies! You are the MAN my friend!:rockon:
A big shout out to Matt for being so awesome!:wave:

Now it's picture time!:)

Here we have the Lovely and talented Omnivap sporting her see through summer wear and fancy new hat!. Shes not shy!:lol:

Here she is all dressed up for a night on the town with her sleek carbon fiber fall wear.;)

And for those cold winter nights she slips into her Titanium wear looking oh so nice!:o

Up next we have Ti woody looking sexy as ever wearing the latest in curly KOA apparel.:clap:

And of course my very first model that started it all, baring it all.:cool:

You may remember her from before, lets not forget the lovely and talented Miss VonG wearing a beautiful black & white Ebony outfit with her matching Dynastash at the ready for a quick getaway:nod:

A family photo:drool:

And one for the Christmas cards:rofl:

Love them all!:love: The Omnivap is absolutely incredible, well done George well done.:tup:

Thanks for watching the fashion review!

Look forward to see what they do on video when no ones looking!:uhoh:

Video to come!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Big thanks to George for the awesome envelope full of goodies! You are the MAN my friend!:rockon:
A big shout out to Matt for being so awesome!:wave:

Now it's picture time!:)

Here we have the Lovely and talented Omnivap sporting her see through summer wear and fancy new hat!. Shes not shy!:lol:

Here she is all dressed up for a night on the town with her sleek carbon fiber fall wear.;)

And for those cold winter nights she slips into her Titanium wear looking oh so nice!:o

Up next we have Ti woody looking sexy as ever wearing the latest in curly KOA apparel.:clap:

And of course my very first model that started it all, baring it all.:cool:

You may remember her from before, lets not forget the lovely and talented Miss VonG wearing a beautiful black & white Ebony outfit with her matching Dynastash at the ready for a quick getaway:nod:

A family photo:drool:

And one for the Christmas cards:rofl:

Love them all!:love: The Omnivap is absolutely incredible, well done George well done.:tup:

Thanks for watching the fashion review!

Look forward to see what they do on video when no ones looking!:uhoh:

Video to come!

Beautiful pictures all around, thank you! :clap:

That's a collection to be proud of. I especially like the pictures of the carbon fiber. I've been unable to do justice to the beauty of it with my photography, yours comes much closer to capturing what it looks like in person. :rockon:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
To the casual observer the new logo on the caps is not gonna be legible now that I've seen them on the actual product with several pics. I even know what it says and I still have to remind myself there are other letters supposed to be there other than DNVP when I look at it. I had to take my fanboy glasses off and put my advertising degree glasses back on for a minute. My old ad prof didn't like one of my logo designs in college because of the negative space I used. I could see it but not everyone could. Same thing applies here.

Fanboy glasses back on... those pics are sweet @Vape Dr.!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom